Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,350 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Toyota Camry 2011 Transmission Issues. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2011 Transmission Issues. (970 Views)

Transmission Issues / Honda Accord 2008 Transmission Issues / Honda Civic Transmission Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2011 Transmission Issues. by amadeeni: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Good Day all,

Please i have an issue with my toyota camry 2011, i was driving two days ago and noticed the transmission was not changing properly from 1 to the next gear. the mechanic told me to do a scan which brought result of P0500 (Vehicle speed Sensor) and U0101 (Lost communication with TCM).

I want to know what is needed to be done as my mechanic seems not to know anything about what is wrong with the car?

thanks guys.
Re: Toyota Camry 2011 Transmission Issues. by mayor2013: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vehicle speed sensor. In consistent shifting of transmission. Lost communication with TCM (transmission's computer) which sends and receives command from and to transmission. In summary both parties are not communicating which each other. You need to do a proper diagnosis to get to the root of the problem. Limp mode activated

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bentley's Restaurant Atop UAE's Highest Mountain Celebrates Its New Models / RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? / Blind Mechanic Drives Car For The First Time In His Life,Reaches Over 124mph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.