Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? (947 Views)

Car Convertion From Rhd To Lhd / How To Know If A Car Has Been Converted From Rhd To Lhd? / Converting A Toyota Corolla UK Model From RHD To LHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Are RHD vehicles legal to operate in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by fuckboys: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
what sort of useless question is this?

you stay in the USA, don't you? is it legal there? undecided

5 Likes

Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by Readonee35L(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
fuckboys:

3 Likes

Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by Gabbiecar: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
fuckboys:

yes it is legal in the USA.......once a car is 25 years and above it can be imported into the USA
Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by daamazing(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Retardé individuals above me lipsrsealed
The reasonable one excluded

4 Likes

Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabbiecar:
yes it is legal in the USA.......once a car is 25 years and above it can be imported into the USA

I was just going to allow the loony Coyotes to howl at the moon unanswered.

You are correct my Brother, all my classics are RHD here in the USA. This is not limited to classics though, any year vehicle can be RHD in the USA. USMail delivery vehicles are ALL RHD as an example. Getting insurance might be a bit of a hassle with the main players.

So do you know if it's legal in Nigeria? I did see a fully loaded trailer that was RHD but not sure about the legality.

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I was just going to allow the loony Coyotes to howl at the moon unanswered.

You are correct my Brother, all my classics are RHD here in the USA. This is not limited to classics though, any year vehicle can be RHD in the USA. USMail delivery vehicles are ALL RHD as an example. Getting insurance might be a bit of a hassle with the main players.

So do you know if it's legal in Nigeria? I did see a fully loaded trailer that was RHD but not sure about the legality.

Thanks mate.

It's not legal. No exceptions AFAIK, it's just not.

1 Like

Re: RHD, Is It Legal In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

It's not legal. No exceptions AFAIK, it's just not.

Okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Blind Mechanic Drives Car For The First Time In His Life,Reaches Over 124mph / Toyota Highlander 2003 Vibrating / Available Cars For Sale...camry, Venza, Lexus, Corolla, C300 @ Payandrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.