Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (46101 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hope the dollarization by the evil party won't have another negative effect on our economy?

Buterflyle0:

My brother go PH o grin

Remember to take along your PDP card cheesy

That locust party

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
upload your O'level result , upload the page from the graduating students list in your department if you are a graduate and let's see how you've performed excellently grin

Why would I do that when it is evident I'm far more educated than you?
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by gaskiyamagana: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
2015 Was Our Year Of National Mistake! 2019 Is Our Year Of National Correction!!

When the executives and the legislators are in good terms, prosperity of such a nation is inevitable.

Saraki for President
Then expect Dino Melaye as Senate President.

Of Biafra Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
OhGeeBee:
I'd be a fool to believe this claim.
How many delegates can you bribe with $10k.
They are now auctioning delegates.
Politics sha.

Rubbish Claim,

7/10 of their account will be empty nah. you wan bribe 4,000 delegate with $1,000?

Habaa nah
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
madridguy:
Hope the dollarization by the evil party won't have another negative effect on our economy?

You know it will. Already forex people in Rivers are strained due to the mad rush to change dollars with them. Yet the evil party wants to grow Nigeria.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by SmilingMary(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Make una sharap, APC sponsored news to discredit PDP aspirants. MAKE UNA STILL DEY GET SENSE NA.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by SmilingMary(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Njeps:

Rubbish Claim,

7/10 of their account will be empty nah. you wan bribe 4,000 delegate with $1,000?

Habaa nah

Just imagine, it just doesn't add up, yet people like butterfly are quick to jump in. This has APC written all over it
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why would I do that when it is evident I'm far more educated than you?
grin Dindinrin ,you can't upload it CU's of your poor performance, cheesy grin, Failure is in your blood cool
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by gaskiyamagana: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Democracy for sale!!!
By 2019 sure losers.
Sai baba, sai Buhari till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Subhanalah. INEC needs to de register PDP otherwise the gathering of looters will send us to another recession of no return.

Buterflyle0:

You know it will. Already forex people in Rivers are strained due to the mad rush to change dollars with them. Yet the evil party wants to grow Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Born2Breed(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ opens as Saraki doles out $1,000 per delegate

Senate President Bukola Saraki has reportedly started paying money to delegates at the Peoples Democratic Party’s national convention, marking perhaps the first move in an expected flurry of payouts which aspirants are keen on raining on delegates to win support for the presidential nomination.

Mr Saraki paid out $1,000 per delegate at about noon on Saturday, hours before voting opens in the convention, PREMIUM TIMES learnt from delegates, including those who received the largesse.

“We have received our first goodwill from the Senate President Bukola Saraki,” a delegate from Nasarawa State told PREMIUM TIMES. “It is our first dollars here, but we know more would still come from other aspirants, they have been calling us since yesterday.”

A spokesperson for the Saraki campaign did not immediately return calls for comments. But two sources in his campaign who were amongst those who coordinated the payout stashed in campaign paraphernalia have corroborated the claim to PREMIUM TIMES.

The top lawmaker is perhaps the first to pay out cash to influence the choice of delegates. At least 4,000 delegates are expected to vote for 12 aspirants when the exercise commences at this stadium in a few hours’ time.

It is still early in the day, as politician insiders tell PREMIUM TIMES that the payout would rise as voting kick off.

“Do not be surprised if they hike the rate to $4,000, this is not your average convention,” a source attached with the campaign of one of the top-four contenders told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288690-pdp-convention-live-updates-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-others-in-final-showdown-for-presidential-ticket.html

FAKE NEWS[[/color]color=#990000]!!!!!!
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
grin Dindinrin ,you can't upload it CU's of your poor performance, cheesy grin, Failure is in your blood cool

This Dundee United thinks our certificates are comparable.

The universities I attended are a mere wish for your kind.

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by LANDLORD72: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku began dishing out $5000 per delegate later on but reports reaching me say the dollar rain on the delegates has increased to $10,000 per delegate.

These are the grow Nigeria replacements for PMB grin

I lauugh in bribery cheesy
How much is APC expression form compared it to PDP you will recall that the money they are spending now is change, this your opportunity delegates collect as much as possible because after they win Elections you will not find them again
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ofordegreat(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku began dishing out $5000 per delegate later on but reports reaching me say the dollar rain on the delegates has increased to $10,000 per delegate.

These are the grow Nigeria replacements for PMB grin

I laugh in bribery cheesy

They continued firing us, no way...
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Bintuenyo: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Herdsmen:
A very bad omen for the country.. Introduced by the terrorist party Apc..

Vote buying.. child voters.. mace stealing.. election manipulation..

APC is evil and must be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians..

Not some dead brain things ..
U no wel

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Cherez: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ opens as Saraki doles out $1,000 per delegate

Senate President Bukola Saraki has reportedly started paying money to delegates at the Peoples Democratic Party’s national convention, marking perhaps the first move in an expected flurry of payouts which aspirants are keen on raining on delegates to win support for the presidential nomination.

Mr Saraki paid out $1,000 per delegate at about noon on Saturday, hours before voting opens in the convention, PREMIUM TIMES learnt from delegates, including those who received the largesse.

“We have received our first goodwill from the Senate President Bukola Saraki,” a delegate from Nasarawa State told PREMIUM TIMES. “It is our first dollars here, but we know more would still come from other aspirants, they have been calling us since yesterday.”

A spokesperson for the Saraki campaign did not immediately return calls for comments. But two sources in his campaign who were amongst those who coordinated the payout stashed in campaign paraphernalia have corroborated the claim to PREMIUM TIMES.

The top lawmaker is perhaps the first to pay out cash to influence the choice of delegates. At least 4,000 delegates are expected to vote for 12 aspirants when the exercise commences at this stadium in a few hours’ time.

It is still early in the day, as politician insiders tell PREMIUM TIMES that the payout would rise as voting kick off.

“Do not be surprised if they hike the rate to $4,000, this is not your average convention,” a source attached with the campaign of one of the top-four contenders told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288690-pdp-convention-live-updates-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-others-in-final-showdown-for-presidential-ticket.html

Useless people
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin I hit your Dad's scrotum
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

your responds shows how pained you are grin I hit your Dad's Scrotum
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by dcncorniels: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
ISORITE
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
lmao[center][/center] grin I hit your scrotum sac

Guy, it's called a scrotal sac or scrotum.

Scrotum sac it certainly is not.

You are indeed badly educated.

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
LANDLORD72:

How much is APC expression form compared it to PDP you will recall that the money they are spending now is change, this your opportunity delegates collect as much as possible because after they win Elections you will not find them again

Read what you wrote again and pity yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
your responds shows how pained you are grin I hit your Dad's Scrotum sac

Quite disgraceful.

Epon baba e.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ndubueze92(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fake news.... between how many dollars was spent by FG to rig both Ekiti and Osun elections?
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
your respondsRESPONSE shows how pained you are grin I hit your Dad's Scrotum sacSCROTUM OR SCROTAL SAC

You are an educational disgrace.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by globemoney: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol Grave mistake. No one in PDP can defeat wike in bribery with Rivers State oil money behind him. Congratulations to Tambuwal in advance grin
Atiku will match wike dollar for dollar

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by blackgold2018(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol Grave mistake. No one in PDP can defeat wike in bribery with Rivers State oil money behind him. Congratulations to Tambuwal in advance grin
Lol.. u r smart joor. If it's by highest bidder, wike's river state oil money can buy both the delegates n aspirants grin
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are an educational disgrace.
grin quoting me will kill you grin I have your time cheesy
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
I weep deeply for this country
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by freemandela44: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
My brothers what’s the difference between APC and PDP who are the strong men contesting in the primary now HABA
madridsta007:

True.
Buying of voters has been normalised. Thanks to APC.

PDP couldn’t resist the shamelessness.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by JMEN: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
hmmm next 3yrs am joining politics I dream to be a delegate too.... see money!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.