Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (48443 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Westaslave2(f): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
It was my primary intention to condemn her.

But on a second thought, I recalled when I had sex with a lady of 36 years as a young guy during my school days. Till date, that greatest sex of my life keep ringing in my head like a school bell.

That very experience left me with no choice than to conclude saying----- If as a young guy, you are yet to make love with a woman in her 30s and early 40s, then you are missing.

Their bedroom sexual dominance is thrilling.
truth sayer kuoro onwe gi aka
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by DateMynd44(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rumicarter:
She's doing all these for the in-coming governor since her cash cow (Ambode) is leaving already. She gats catfish Sanwo-Olu fast fast before them girls lay hands on him.
lol u no well
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Diso60090(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
embarassed

Nice oranges
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Meta4element(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rumicarter:
She's doing all these for the in-coming governor since her cash cow (Ambode) is leaving already. She gats catfish Sanwo-Olu fast fast before them girls lay hands on him.
Bro...Someone raised this issue inside market few weeks ago...The guy was even ready to bet 100k cash with anyone who doubted it...abeg is this true?..Say Ambo na her big God?...
Why all these on Instagram noise about hardwork?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by CityNGR: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

But on a second thought, I recalled when I had sex with a lady of 36 years as a young guy during my school days. Till date, that greatest sex of my life keep ringing in my head like a school bell.

That very experience left me with no choice than to conclude saying----- If as a young guy, you are yet to make love with a woman in her 30s and early 40s, then you are missing.

Lucky you. Still targeting lalas247... Heard she's 39 years old...ripe innit?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

I concur.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Btruth: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
She looks so much like a masquerade to me though.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Rumicarter: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Meta4element:

Bro...Someone raised this issue inside market few weeks ago...The guy was even ready to bet 100k cash with anyone who doubted it...abeg is this true?..Say Ambo na her big God?...
Why all these on Instagram noise about hardwork?

The only hard work she does is to ride and give Ambo head.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Mryacks: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
What online followers of these people don't understand is that these women know who they are putting up all these kinda pictures for. They know their clients and their clients know them. They don't care about been anybody's role model just cos they act movies..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by xtervaganza(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Old olosho
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Awoo88: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
She don go borrow cloth wear again. Hope no bi another bride cloth
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by hkidola00(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

waooo,u have made it in life
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by wisdomkid: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2018
englishmart:
Old woman like you that might soon become a grandmon, is busy baring cleavages like a teen. Very soon, based on some movies I've watched, you and your daughter might fight over a man.

Hope you're worthy enough to have people fight over you?
Idiot people that will not respect themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.