Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest (42639 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by tit(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
useless man,
is it not millionaire they are creating by giving olosho 15 million dollar?
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Westaslave2(f): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
tit:
useless man,

wrong talk dear
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by sanpipita(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sex is big business that sells, wonder what's surprising about this, some nations use sex to generate good income
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Westaslave2(f): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ishilove:

That ain't gonna happen. We live in a cold, hard and wicked world where acts of kindness is gradually becoming extinct.
truth
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by seangy4konji: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Na blood money sure pass as we deh go for Nigeria.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:
wetin concern u? is it ur money? is it ur business?

everyone has the right to spend his or her money in whatever manner he/she deems necessary

mtcheeeeew!! busy body
Easy, that's his opinion and not binding on anybody.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by marvinsync(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:

everyone has the right to spend his or her money in whatever manner he/she deems necessary

mtcheeeeew!! busy body

why u so stupid?

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
No wise lady is proud of dos ogwu ego aka ritual money...it curses our soul wen we spend...

my advice 2 any desperate lady
fear dos men lyk scorpion, dey might be d reason u wl never get married ,

Quote me anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
$15K everyday? How is that possible? Another lie from Naija celebrity.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Seun360(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Lie Lie IK
Trust me.
Not lie at all.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by marvinsync(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:

mtcheeeeew!! busy body

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Ik ogbonna i will fùck that ur sexy wife tongue

Don't be stupid. I know it's beyond you, but please try not to be stupid. Pretend to have a little sense. Bloody idiot.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Daeylar(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jealously. Anger, arrogance, foolishness and entitlement all rolled into one.

What's his business with who these "millionaires" and "billionaires" give money and how they spend their money?
Imagine having the boldness to try and tell such people how to spend their money. They should do this. They should do that. SMH. The entitlement and the arrogance

One day I hope all these Nigerians who are always bitter towards women who get money from men will explain the reason for the anger, jealousy and bitterness they have towards such women.
The Lady getting the money didn't complain. The guy giving her the money didn't complain.

Yet you'll see some random dogs who have no business in the situation barking anyhow and most times such dogs use that as an opportunity to show their misogyny and attack women for no reason.

Look at his mouth like you'll feel more fulfilled.
Oga Minister of fulfilment undecided

Jealousy and bitterness makes someone so utterly foolish sometimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by alternateTroll(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
e get diamond? shocked
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid. I know it's beyond you, but please try not to be stupid. Pretend to have a little sense. Bloody idiot.
are you ik ogbonna?...ik i will fùck your wife real hard....i will feel her pussy up and plant my seed into her womb..
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by domdan13(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
On no account should you think you have an atom of right to tell people what to do with their money.

Whatever you think they should do, do it yourself. No one is obligated to help anybody.

Lol.. Funny truth is we keep saying this but there's no way we going forward as a nation if we keep endorsing this mindset, there's no better feeling that beats helping families, friends and others rise up to their potentials.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Daeylar(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
tit:
useless man,

Leave him, let him continue to be stupid and bitter.
The money he says the "millionaires" and "billionaires" are giving these ladies isn't it making these ladies millionaires?
Isn't that what he wants?, but no, his body is still peppering him.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Anslemchiboy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bros you are so on point, African fail to realize that they are sitting on the keg of gun powder with realizing it can explode at any funcking time. I don't know why we are so mean and wicked .

who said Igbo men aren't the hallmark of wisdom

This is how America became a great nation.

American billionaires and millionaires map out huge some of money to help sponsor outstanding students by offering various scholarships based on merit which a brilliant student can graduate with without asking his or her parents for money.

Same way, they invest in fellow young American's startup business ideas which is how Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, etc were founded but in Nigeria, wonderful ideas of Nigerian youths die in their poor brain everyday as they have no helper or sponsor.

It is only Anambra people that try to do this in the whole of black Africa and that was why they produced so many millionaires and remains the only Nigerian state with the highest number of self made millionaires and thousandnaires.

It is a shame to black nations!

Dangote does nothing to assist upcoming Nigerian youths become successful entrepreneurs instead he is busy trying to dominate everything.

Tony Elumelu that ought to start and focus mostly on Nigerian young entrepreneurs is busy trying to form father of Africa with his peanut business fund.

Otedola keep lavishing his ill gotten wealth on his wayward daughters and foreign girls.

Orji Uzor Kalu don't even know his direction in life; whether politician or businessman.

What about Adenuga That one keeps hiding like tortoise!

Posterity will judge them all sha.

A time will come in Africa, especially Nigeria when the rich will become endangered specie as hungry, poor, dejected youths will become dreaded like hungry lions devouring everybody they see; rich or poor, just a matter of time lipsrsealed

Thank you so much Ik my brother for reminding the fools what they ought to be doing to develop Nigeria[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Ugosample(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
$15K everyday? How is that possible? Another lie from Naija celebrity.

you never jam

that's all I have to say
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Mubarak05(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Diamond360:
Liar
ok. how much do you collect
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Anslemchiboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jealously. Anger, arrogance, foolishness and entitlement all rolled into one.

What's his business with who these "millionaires" and "billionaires" give money and how they spend their money?
Imagine having the boldness to try and tell such people how to spend their money. They should do this. They should do that. SMH. The entitlement and the arrogance

One day I hope all these Nigerians who are always bitter towards women who get money from men will explain the reason for the anger, jealousy and bitterness they have towards such women.
The Lady getting the money didn't complain. The guy giving her the money didn't complain.

Yet you'll see some random dogs who have no business in the situation barking anyhow and most times such dogs use that as an opportunity to show their misogyny and attack women for no reason.

Look at his mouth like you'll feel more fulfilled.
Oga Minister of fulfilment undecided

Jealousy and bitterness makes someone so utterly foolish sometimes. [/quote]
Anty take am easy the way you carry d matter 4 head I dey suspect you
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by MENTORCH(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Big lie.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
He's not far from truth

Na this guy make that 'Ghana Must Go' movie so interesting to me,,,,,so funnygrin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by ADRIAN88(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy

Fukafuka! This is some crazy shit! Like WTF?

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
You don't know the value of money. Even drug barons don't spend $15K everyday on a girl.
Ugosample:

you never jam

that's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Oshowfreetv: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by chris31(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Wow,
Those corrupt politicians of the past government and yahoo boys can do this kind of inhumanity to our society.
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist stil want us to bring back those corrupt politicians continue their stealing.
Because the money is not easy to get again, that is why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are insulting buhari every day for discouraging people from Commiting sin.
Nawaooo u really get strength guy
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by pope191: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Diamond360:
Liar

Scammer calling someone lie.... Mod u need to take this guy off nairaland, he is a pure thief, using fake moniker
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Ugosample(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
You don't know the value of money. Even drug barons don't spend $15K everyday on a girl.

as I said before

you never jam

I have seen enough things on thkf matter, and those who know know
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nostradamus: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
itskings:
how can i pay 15k for sex,. shey the puzzy na Gold? Haba,. Money for 15 olosho

[/b] [/url]
baba pray that you should become very rich,you can even give out cars for sex if you immensely wealthy.

As for that guy saying some boys give out $15k for sex,everyone who worked hard for their money has the right to spend it how they like.they might spend on girls,cars,their pastors or sponsor politicians.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by newdawn2017(f): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
tit:
useless man,

My sister, u re very correct. undecided a grown up Man like dis won't go search 4 his destiny. Be telling people how 2 spend their sweat, start boo sowing Small seed as he is so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.