Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest (42652 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by BluntBoy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
arab poo?shocked.. So ppl don dey eat arab poo poo?shocked. Yahoo+ guys dey try ooshocked

cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
tell that to our politicians that go to india to fortify themselvescheesy

You follow dem go dia?
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by BluntBoy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother those are the class of rich men i am talking about. The fraudsters,the drug barons,oil bunkerers and politicians...these group of rich men spend foolishly on women in exchange of sex. I am not talking of those ones who work hard and legimately for their money. U cant expect someone like dangote to just splash all his hard earned money on a one night pussy.but a nigerian politician would use the nation's tax payer's money to buy a brand new ride for one random oloshocheesy. Did u not hear dat Obasanjo used to dash the nations oil wells to ladies in exchange of sexcheesy. Na prof wole soyinka talk am with im mouth and obasanjo did not counter him.

Exactly cheesy

But Ogbonna does not know. He is a learner.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
tit:
useless man,
is it not millionaire they are creating by giving olosho 15 million dollar?

haha u have a point thoughcheesy.when i was doin my service there was this corper babe who was doing runz by the side. The money sent to her by her sugar daddies and her corper boyfriends cheesy..she saved up the money and used a part of it to send her younger brother to south africa. This is why i laugh at male corpers that give their female corpers monthly girlfriend allowancecheesy.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
bluefilm:

You follow dem go dia?
if u put ur ear for ground u go hear thingscheesy. Ask urself why when elections wan dey near for nigeria na dat time ritual killings dey increase across the country.u think say na coincidence? Things dey happen.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Ugosample(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u have a point thoughcheesy.when i was doin my service there was this corper babe who was doing runz by the side. The money sent to her by her sugar daddies and her corper boyfriends cheesy..she saved up the money and used a part of it to send her younger brother to south africa. This is why i laugh at male corpers that give their female corpers monthly girlfriend allowancecheesy.

no mind them

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
there are rich men who would even pay more than 15k dollars just for sex.there are men like thatcheesy. Why do u think young girls run after wealthy old mencheesy. Na cos of the way these rich old men foolishly spend on them naucheesy. Them Toke Markinwa and co that flaunt their material assets here and then on instagram u think say na chicken change their big gods dey give dem after dem service demcheesy. Dey derecheesy.

don't mind these guys

they don't know what's up
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by CaptainMitch: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
I know a small time runs girl that is even worth more than that amount, people dey judge based on their standards, many married men dey crazy dem go dey spoil girls even if dem no fine as long as you service dem well.

lefulefu:
there are rich men who would even pay more than 15k dollars just for sex.there are men like thatcheesy. Why do u think young girls run after wealthy old mencheesy. Na cos of the way these rich old men foolishly spend on them naucheesy. Them Toke Markinwa and co that flaunt their material assets here and then on instagram u think say na chicken change their big gods dey give dem after dem service demcheesy. Dey derecheesy.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I know a small time runs girl that is even worth more than that amount, people dey judge based on their standards, many married men dey crazy dem go dey spoil girls even if dem no fine as long as you service dem well.

so very truecheesy. Many of these runz girls the married men wey dey carry dem dey really spoil them with expensive gifts and money and as u talk am in some cases these runz girls are not even as beautiful as the wives of the married men. Na the service wey dem dey provide dey make dese men dey give dem money in excess. Some don even open big boutiques , clothing outlets and resturants with the money these married men dey give dem. But thing be say for dese runzgirls eve with the big businesses wey dem dey manage dem no dey gree leave the flesh marketcheesy.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Mrexcell(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Jman06(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
ProfitDomain:
Tell that to the Marines....

Na so they Sabi squander money
$10,000 ko $100,000 ni
Unless that rich man na first class ritualist!
You no know anything!

You think he is talking about average girls on the street See, have you ever asked yourself how our actresses and female artist managed to get so rich Even richer than actors who work harder in the industry??

You think ladies like Chika Ike, Iniedo, Oge okoye etc got their money from acting? Some of these ladies have men who lavish money on them just for a night of hot sexx. They have agents who broker deals between them and these men. They select the kind of men they deal with though. He must be stinkingly rich and classy. Not the lousy kind of men though!

Some men are ready to spend their life savings just to have a taste of a female celeb's thing.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
if u put ur ear for ground u go hear thingscheesy. Ask urself why when elections wan dey near for nigeria na dat time ritual killings dey increase across the country.u think say na coincidence? Things dey happen.

We dey talk of wetin big men dey pour enter for runs girls pussy, you dey talk of election and ritual killing.

Na today ritual killing begin happen for this part of the world?

Everybody go just dey talk like say dem sabi wetin dey but in truth all na mere heresay.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
bluefilm:

We dey talk of wetin big men dey pour enter for runs girls pussy, you dey talk of election and ritual killing.

Na today ritual killing begin happen for this part of the world?

Everybody go just dey talk like say dem sabi wetin dey but in truth all na mere heresay.

any rich man wey dey involve in diabolical act u suppose know wetin im go dey pour inside a girl body while having sex with her. Are u not an african?cheesy.but why d tin dey pepper u for body nau? Abi u dey piimp out ur girlfriend for rich old men to fuk?
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by ChroniclesNg(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by victorian(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother those are the class of rich men i am talking about. The fraudsters,the drug barons,oil bunkerers and politicians...these group of rich men spend foolishly on women in exchange of sex. I am not talking of those ones who work hard and legimately for their money. U cant expect someone like dangote to just splash all his hard earned money on a one night pussy.but a nigerian politician would use the nation's tax payer's money to buy a brand new ride for one random oloshocheesy. Did u not hear dat Obasanjo used to dash the nations oil wells to ladies in exchange of sexcheesy. Na prof wole soyinka talk am with im mouth and obasanjo did not counter him.

My dear Dangote can buy car for a lady he's having steady sex with.
It's all about luck and how he falls deeply for the babe height, stature, face or boob's.

With the very rich and them spending such money is all about luck.
Have seen it happen before, and the rich tycoon is not all the names u listed above. He has several chains of businesses including selling of cars. Giving out one as dash to a babe, he loves been around with is no big deal.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
victorian:

My dear Dangote can buy car for a lady he's having steady sex with.
It's all about luck and how he falls deeply for the babe height, stature, face or boob's.

With the very rich and them spending such money is all about luck.
Have seen it happen before, and the rich tycoon is not all the names u listed above. He has several chains of businesses including selling of cars. Giving out one as dash to a babe, he loves been around with is no big deal.

haba! Victorian wat is car to a man like dangote.cars dat some ill payed civil servants buy for some of their mistresses. Dangote can even buy a car for a group of random youths na.it will be like buying 5 naira biscuit for a 5 yr old kidcheesy. Wen we talking of spending do u think a man like dangote will buy a very expensive property in the USA for one random runzgirls he had a nightstand with?cheesy. Or will dangote dash one of his refineries or esssential assets to one of his random slayqueen babescheesy? He might do it for his wife but with a clause attached cos im suffer for im money. But our corrupt politicians and executive 419ers can buy one expensive property in dubai for one random runzgirl or sink the nation's budget into the business of one of their mistresses coz it is not their money and they didnt suffer to get such money.
Re: IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest by victorian(f): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
haba! Victorian wat is car to a man like dangote.cars dat some ill payed civil servants buy for some of their mistresses. Dangote can even buy a car for a group of random youths na.it will be like buying 5 naira biscuit for a 5 yr old kidcheesy. Wen we talking of spending do u think a man like dangote will buy a very expensive property in the USA for one random runzgirls he had a nightstand with?cheesy. Or will dangote dash one of his refineries or esssential assets to one of his random slayqueen babescheesy? He might do it for his wife but with a clause attached cos im suffer for im money. But our corrupt politicians and executive 419ers can buy one expensive property in dubai for one random runzgirl or sink the nation's budget into the business of one of their mistresses coz it is not their money and they didnt suffer to get such money.

Hmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos) / Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) / Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.