Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men (2037 Views)

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by kelvinchreez: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
World most strongest woman did this, I think some men can't even do this shocked grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1TaP3CESYI
Re: This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by kelvinchreez: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wow shocked

Re: This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by zolajpower: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Are you sure she's the world's strongest woman ?

1 Like

Re: This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by Rushmore(f): 4:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Guys,The world's strongest women are our mothers.

1 Like

Re: This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by meobizy(f): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2018
I've seen women lift heavier. She is self proclaimed like those jobless girls on IG who call themselves models.
Re: This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Is she the world's strongest woman?
Or you just gave her that title?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Estranged Hubby Teebillz, Goes Partying To Shake Off 'Fever' / Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo With Security Operatives In Portharcourt / How I Had Sex With My Dad Best Friend –lil Baby Narrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.