Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome (50619 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by fergie1989(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
It has be said that not everything that is shiny and lovely now has always been incredible, not even your favorite rapper, Mr. Incredible!

The star rapper shared an interesting throwback photo of how he use to look before he made it into the lime light, and you know what? If no one told you, you will never know this is Mr. Incredible.

Checkout the photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aL_pepsB8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/this-old-photo-of-mi-abaga-proves-that.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Mokason28: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
No guy is truly ugly
Nah just money we no get
FTC again shower me with likes it’s not easy

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Rednaxelot: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Two things changed here.

The status of MI, and
The camera used has been upgraded.

Either ways, there were upgrades

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Blakjewelry(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
haba you sure?

3 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by osifoblessingme: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Bluezy13(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Money or no money, dude has to change. Can't remain the same as he was, a child.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Waakanda: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by wiseone28: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
I dey go work..

will be back to comment.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by kenir(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yeah, that was Jude when he was Mr Invisible, now money has made him Mr Incredible

wat am i doing here sef

make i go hustle too

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by UnknownJr: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow see Judas the rat o.

Money money money money...

5 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Look at the width of the nose carefully, the second picture isn't him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by franchasng: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2019
I knew that guy was a former babalawo just like Tuface Idibia; music be rescuing monkeys since 19 BC shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by emeijeh(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Na money be fine böbö

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by koolaid87: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Judas the rat be like malam wey dey sell onions
Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by opalu: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Let us build for you. Check signature for number

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by DameB(f): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Omo thank God for money in his life o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by BanevsJoker(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Mokason28:
So you don’t know since ?? The only thing Money can’t do in a man’s life is to add Height... Every oda tin is possible
Wow! You really had to add height to the conversation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by ednut1(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2019
No much difference. Has always been a rich kid. Next

1 Like

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Kenneth10110(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Bluezy13:
Money or no money, dude has to change.
Can't remain the same as he was, a child.

Can't you see his face in that picture was he looking like a child shioor. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Never despise the days of little beginning.

NEVER!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by yaromaikyau(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Na lie shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by iCauseTrouble: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Waiting for vector to comment first

1 Like

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Nobody knows tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is damn PREGNANT!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by friendlyadvice: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2019
E still no fine sef
Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by daygee12: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
wiseone28:
I dey go work..

will be back to comment.
Your picture fine no b small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Teejay13(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Change is actually a constant factor. In the presence of money, change can do a whole lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Mokason28:
So you don’t know since ?? The only thing Money can’t do in a man’s life is to add Height... Every oda tin is possible

Height ke? You can actually do that now. Though it's quite limited. Lionel Messi sef was worked on with money. If not Aki and Pawpaw for tall pass am.

There is a saying in my place that when a young man has money he turns to a big man and when an old man has money he can behave also like a young man.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Inferno001(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2019
franchasng:
I knew that guy was a former babalawo just like Tuface Idibia; music be rescuing monkeys since 19 BC shocked
Do you usually mean your comments or are they just written for fun here? followed your comments on the racism on balotelli and I was shocked but seeing this, I feel you just do this for fun and to attract response from people..lolzz..have a great day

3 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Rexnegro(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2019
who money no good on ? show me just one person

2 Likes

Re: This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome by Le2money(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Dats a big lie....make use of ur YouTube and the only thing money can not buy is Joy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.