Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) (100007 Views)

Where Is Pastor Chris's Ex-wife Now? Anita Oyakhilome / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by dokkyelele(f): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Akosbaba:
Hmmm
This story is incomplete

The matter is inconclusive
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by jesuchristi: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Point of correction: ,Rhapsody of Christ Embassy Church is given out free of Charge and not sold as posted here please.
Let us pray for Pastor Chris,ex- wife and not condemn her.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by shilexholly(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad
carry ur whalla komot here.... Imagine u are ashmed to be a Christian because of another person matter wey no even kosain u....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Unreconcilable difference from a man and woman of such calibre is too much to bear..

I feel NOLLYWOOD has just been given the completed script
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by abbeyfel: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad
Your rant is emotion laden man! Every religion has it flaws!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

So because he is pastor , he should disregard the womans fundamental human right of freedom. The woman no want again, should he get a rope and tie her to the marriage? Dont be a hypocrite. For let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Be careful what you say because in the end pastors are just humans like me and you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

A demon posted this

Beware Christians when u see posts like this

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by pattybf(f): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Why r my thinking that d girl may not ve been biologically mothered by Anita? Many untold stories in marriages!
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Xisnin:

You have not been following him.
All his posts are inflammatory and they start with "Even though I am a born again bla bla ..."
He can only deceive newcomers.
OK sir
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by NoToPile: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Only God knows the truth.

There's something both the pastor and his wife are not revealing to the public.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Shelumiel: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
njimezz:
WHO ARE U TO JUDGE, DON'T JUDGE ANYONE FOR U NOT TO BE JUDGE
I am not judging anyone ; am only just assuming , okay .
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by kennys: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

What is this one saying? You know nothing. Be silent ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

its So glaring that you don't understand the bible, anyone can divorce if he/she is not enjoying the marriage... Read 1Corithian 7 till the end...But try and Focus on verse 10-16?.?Read and Read again.. Then you can later come back here and address what you wrote...
you can watch this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3oKe_KZlg
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by NoToPile: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

From the way he bashed his wife on the pulpit to his flock. He looks like the kind of man that will say he will not give his blessing if his estranged wife attends the wedding. For peace to reign his family tended to his ego.

Seriously? He bashed his wife on the pulpit shocked . If true it's wrong

Anyway I have heared of situations where father's say such that they don't want the woman to be there or they won't bless the marriage, so it's a possibility.

They both know what they are hiding grin
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by equity1(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
He wasnt the one that divorce his wife. also note that he didn't remarry so I understand why people shouldn't go to his church. Can you explain further.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2018
False stories galore.

Pastor Chris will never not invite his wife to this wedding. She was even the one who broke the news of the engagement. I did not see her in the pictures online..but someone said she was there. There were many others who were there who have not appeared in the pictures. Time will reveal more.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
equity1:
He wasnt the one that divorce his wife. also note that he didn't remarry so I understand why people shouldn't go to his church. Can you explain further.

That guy is not a Christian be careful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
NoToPile:

Seriously? He bashed his wife on the pulpit shocked . If true it's wrong

Anyway I have heared of situations where father's say such that they don't want the woman to be there or they won't bless the marriage, so it's a possibility.

They both know what they are hiding grin

He has never bashed his wife. False news. Ignore for your safety and wellbeing.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Tomxy7: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
haa christian/church suport to be a plc where wounded soldier ar treated reverse is the case now.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by delkuf(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
who made you judge. And you claim to be born again. it was the wife that was having an affair with another man. so what should pastor Chris do. The Bible that you claim to know said the only you can divorce a marry, is when you see your partner having an affair out side the marriage. now you just came and blabbing nonsense. do your findings before you jump into conclusion
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
pattybf:
Why r my thinking that d girl may not ve been biologically mothered by Anita? Many untold stories in marriages!

You are thinking offpoint. You people love drama.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
icogb:
Smiles. If you check bck you'ld see I deleted dat cos I felt you'ld not understand. Actually, I meant to write something else bt I decided 2 write dat first while I com bck to modify.

Okay
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by NoToPile: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
femmyapson:

its So glaring that you don't understand the bible, anyone can divorce if he/she is not enjoying the marriage...

Oh really?? Are you a christain.

I watched that clip, he said the allegations are not true that's all anyway the major problem I have with the clip is not even about his defence but about the statement 'a man of God cannot go against God or Sin against God'
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
Are you perfect? I am sure you are also sometimes ashamed of Christ Himself.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Ogaga87:
Unreconcilable difference from a man and woman of such calibre is too much to bear..

I feel NOLLYWOOD has just been given the completed script

If she was there, you won't know. Take any news from bloggers with a pinch of salt. People who were there said she was there with their 2nd daughter. You don't see her in these pictures either.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Supreme01: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=71849493] sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of co
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by richesvictorbb: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
why couldn't she be absent, she accused her husband about infidelity, but same year she divorced is same year she got married. Bible permits one to get divorced on the ground of unfaithfulness and not to remarry, you are only permitted to remarry on the ground that the partner is dead. If truly her accusations are for real, y did she run to remarry?? She should have said that her husband does not have time for sex for her, not dragging the man's name to public, claiming what she neva saw, just because that she be the only reason for her to leave. You just divorced and next thing you are remarried, meaning she has been dating the guy for long.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by sunisonflex29(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

From the way he bashed his wife on the pulpit to his flock. He looks like the kind of man that will say he will not give his blessing if his estranged wife attends the wedding. For peace to reign his family tended to his ego.
nawa o.. Las Las, the pickin Don marry... But me think all this nonsense should be a both families in a parlour talk, who even took it to court sef
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by sunisonflex29(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2018
richesvictorbb:
why couldn't she be absent, she accused her husband about infidelity, but same year she divorced is same year she got married. Bible permits one to get divorced on the ground of unfaithfulness and not to remarry, you are only permitted to remarry on the ground that the partner is dead. If truly her accusations are for real, y did she run to remarry?? She should have said that her husband does not have time for sex for her, not dragging the man's name to public, claiming what she neva saw, just because that she be the only reason for her to leave. You just divorced and next thing you are remarried, meaning she has been dating the guy for long.
Abita remarried? Nawa o.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Maestro21: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
NoToPile:

Oh really?? Are you a Christian.

I watched that clip, he said the allegations are not true that's all anyway the major problem I have with the clip is not even about his defence but about the statement 'a man of God cannot go against God or Sin against God'

Because there is a difference between being a man of God and being a preacher.

Do you know Paul taught that Christians in marriage should act as they are not married? And then conceded that not everyone has the grace to live that way. To the world, they may say he is abandoning his wife, but to God he is fulfilling his mission to the tee. There are just somethings we are not qualified to know yet. I have followed this man's life for years. Pastor Anita never accused him of adultery. Stop swallowing poison from bloggers who are known to spew fake news. I thought the accusation she made agaisnt him that caused the divorce was that he lived like she was just a pastor not a wife and how she only got to know about his decisions through church protocol and not through deliberation like "most married people do". That is why he is laying emphasis on him only doing what God asked him to do.

When Benny Hinn had issues with his wife it was for the same reason. When they came back..Benny took ill and almost died. When he got himself back..he reverted to the word and told his wife that ministry and not family comes first to a MOG. Many don't understand this deep Christian truth.

I have said enough.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by BabaCommander: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
newdawn2017:
My dear, these re not d true followers of Jesus Christ, these re rogues, & wolves. Only Jehovah's witnesses worldwide 2day, re d true followers of Jesus Christ & his appostles. I pray & hope 2 become 1 of d witnesses.
The person you quoted is not a Christian. he is a Muslim that is trying to tarnish the Christian Church. Please stop responding to him. God bless you.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Shelumiel: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
whiteeyes:
Alright, thanks for the link. Now, note the quote from the Vaguard published story,

"The pastor, according to an elder of the church, has denied allegations of adultery and believes his wife was being influenced by “bad friends” who were intent on destroying their home. While Anita believes she has been relegated in the scheme of things in the church, her husband has reportedly accused her of trying to usurp power and authority above her seniors in the ministry"
note that Pastor Chris die not talk but an elder. The horse didn't open mouth by himself.

I need the third person(s) I. e, person who partook in the action to stand and give a testimony in order to have a complete story. period!

BTW, I'm honestly happy for the couple. I pray Sharon a home filled with love despite the odds on ground. God honour and bless Frimpong very well.
Pastor Chris has infidelity issues ; this is a fact( yes, I say it will all confidence because it is in newspaper excerpts ) . The man has been exposed ; and I do not see why people like you who read their bibles should continue worshiping such adulterous men .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.