Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. (62311 Views)

Robbers Killed And Rapes Man Wife On Top There Bed / (video) How Armed Robber Rapes 9-month Pregnant Woman In Husband’s Presence / Armed Robbers Storm Diamond Bank In Owerri, Escape After Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Angelanest: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
A man has narrated how a gay armed criminal robbed a house in Lagos and raped a male occupant in the process. It was gathered that after robbing the family of N95,000, one of the robbers hurriedly raped of the male victims in the anus, till he defecated.

Report has it that the victim is still hurting since the incident, both psychologically and physically as he has been messed up. He is now pooing on himself. 

Read the report below as shared by one of the ladies who witnessed the robbery in Lekki area of Lagos state. 

Men of the underworld, invaded our house here in Lekki Ibeju Lagos State at about 12 minutes pass 1am, I still remember vividly they were 10 in number that come into our apartment, with others mounting surveillance outside in case security operative arrives so they can be signal and flee.

My husband, my younger sister, my husband's nephew, my grown up female kids my gateman and my domestic servant (female) were in the house when the robbers came.

They were huge and muscle man well mask, the brought out everybody from their room Assembly us at the sitting room. They commanded my husband to bring all the money he has from the house, fortunately my husband had 95,000 naira cash in the house so he was accompanied by one of them to our room and they collected the money.

They said I can't believe this is all you have so they searched everywhere in the house and collected some money from each room they entered. before they started their operation they had collected all our cell phones.

We went through torture from these robbers, surprisingly one of them was a gay, so he raped my husband's nephew through the anus till he defecated and he left him. We were crying and they hurriedly and left.

We took him to the hospital and if he wants to defecate if he doesn't go to the restroom quick he will release it on his trouser. So sir that's what happened to us. only my husband's nephew. They didn't touch any of us being female..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/gay-armed-robber-rapes-man-after-operation-in-lekki-area-of-lagos.html

Credit; Due Process Advocate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Angelanest: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by GentleMoney: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2018

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by delugajackson: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Your money or your ass. grin

But seriously, this isn't funny. After securing your doors, you will now be thinking of securing your ass so you won't end up having a violated rectum. This is the worst administration ever! Where is my leather pant?
angry

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nbote(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
WTF!! Raped him till he defeacated lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Aldebaran(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gays are Sick angry

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by marttol: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
I COVER MY YANSH WITH THE BLOOD OF GOD grin

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by momodub: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
See wahala
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
That robber deserves this kind of face.
Walahi

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
angry

18 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by JasonScoolari: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol, what a bad way to start a new Month for the Husband nephew. grin

He was brutally disflowered and instead of blood to come out,..... Abeg, I nor wan laugh. grin

9 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by BOOZELEE: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
CHAI! ALUUUUUUU! Can yu imagine..Rape a full grown man in da presence of hiz family.TUFIA

Dis is exactly why i am against gays and dere sick symphatizers.

Lagos southwest Nigeria iz turning into another SODOM and GOMORAH.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by sayusuf(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by t12tosin: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wtf mehn, that's some serious shiiit

2 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by themonk(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Sleekfingers: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian bloggers

13 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Whaaat??

25 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by paulbushman: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
He must be an Assnal fan grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
WTF?!
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Mhyketh(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
as in ehh, this is too disgusting to my eyes.
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Givenbiznews01: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
good
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
lol
Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'm really scared men, I never want my ass disvirgined.

This nonsense must stop immediately

8 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Double wahala for deadii body

1 Like

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by xcelentattitude(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Over to you meme.

*modified*
Just went through the story
This story sounds fake
Don't ask me how I knew, I just do

But incase it's true, may God save our asses from sexual robbers.

12 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by empressteemah06(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
That's so bad.. The guy is messed up for life..
God punishment on them

4 Likes

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by empressteemah06(f): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
That's so bad.. The guy is messed up for life..
God punishment on them

1 Like

Re: Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. by Neyiok(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked blood of Jesus...something must always surprise me grin Nigeria self undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.