Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent (1560 Views)

Make Up To 20k A Month / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent by Nature130: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2018
All added
Re: Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent by Nature130: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2018
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF ALWAYS

1. Why do you find a graduate without a job, some with their first class, others with 2nd class upper?

This is not the era of certificate, this is the era of 'Sabificate'-what you do with what you know.

2. Why do you see a man end up 65 years old as a gate man and another man of same age lives a luxurious life? Imagine they could have both finished from the same school sitting in the same class room.

The difference is Mr. A said "No" to some opportunities while Mr. B said "Yes" during their youthful days?

The word "POOR" means- Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.

Today, being poor, living an average life or becoming rich/wealthy, all are choices people make! Which choice have you made?

10 years from now, your kids will be eating or starving from the decisions you make today...

SUCCESS IS DELIBERATE...

3. Why are other people successful in the same things you say can't work?

SUCCESS IS A MINDSET...

A wise man once said "Your life flows in the direction of your thoughts."

"When You Want To Succeed As Bad As You Want To Breathe,Then You'll Be Successful." -Eric Thomas

There is nothing as dangerous as a made up mind...

Make up your mind to succeed. We only live once. If you do it right, once is more than enough.

[bTake your first step to the direction of your Dreams. The best time was yesterday, another best time is Today. It could be the only opportunity you've got!![/b]

I am free when I accept the freedom of others

This got me thinking
Re: Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent by stalingraddd(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent by Noblefreeman(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Make 20k+ A Week As A Telecom Vtu Agent by Khaytunechi: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Nature130:
All added
Can I still be added please??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Considering Taking Up A Career As A Librarian / Injustice At It's Peak / Hubert Humphrey Fellowship -us Educational Exchange For Mid-career Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.