Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) (937 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) / Timaya Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Video / Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) by coolebux(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Comedian AY covers his daughter with the blood of Jesus from Angela Okorie’s son’s charm (Photos)
gistreel.ng
It looks like, comedian AY doesn’t want his daughter to be charmed by goodlooking boys so he’s already taking initiative to cover her with the blood of Jesus.
The comedian did this after Angela Okorie shared a photo of her cute son with the caption, “charm charm”.
In reply, AY wrote: “I cover my daughter with the blood of God.”

Re: AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) by Bluezy13(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2018
AY is not a comedian.
He is an entrepreneur.
Re: AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) by Bluezy13(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2018
AY is not a comedian.
He is an entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie / Nigerian IndecentStar, Savage Trap Queen, Shows Her Nipple In New Photo (photo) / Update On Slayqueen Who ‘ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus Suv In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.