Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen (941 Views)

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nollywood Actress and Business tycoon, Mercy Aigbe who is currently in Ibadan on a business trip, was heartbroken when she stumbled a food canteen banner with her face on it eating Amala.
The photo invariably depicts she's their brand ambassador..

She shared the photos on her IG page and reacted badly to it;

Guys I saw this somewhere in Ibadan! Gosh I am an Ambassador for an Amala spot in Ibadan �������������� she wrote;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/big-girl-mighty-god-mercy-aigbe-now-a-brand-ambassador-of-an-amala-spot/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen by gaby(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oya Mercy come collect endorsement for my campaign against irregular migration and my book on the subject matter.

I dey wait for you o...

Go enjoy my siggy to the irregular migrants story
Re: "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen by Ekez(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ambassador na ambassador no matter who she ambassador for.
Re: "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
This kind endorsement no go build that complex o.
Re: "Big Girl Mighty God" Mercy Aigbe Now A Brand Ambassador Of A Food Canteen by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
From what she wrote, it means she was not even consulted or something.

Only in Ibadan wink

Good thing she saw the humor in it. If na some people now...

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren Buys Flowers For His Wife On His Birthday / Missionary Style Of Sex Is Outdated – Actress Mide Martins / Queen Naomi Releases New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.