Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (70433 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Pet Snake / Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by MrSensor(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2018
VillageHead:
No one should blame us the villagers on this, we have no hand in this.

Can one literally play with fire and go Scot free?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Donbosco46: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
How could you people believe this nonsense so his house is inside gutter this is not house he was attacked for a snake not his pet
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KUqcnF36Q

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/10/07/man-strangled-to-death-by-snake/
I can't stand the sight of earthworms,millipedes and centepedes,not to talk of this..

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
frozen70:
The devil has taken back what he gave to him,

The time was up and dues was not paid

My thoughts exactly. Better oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Even humans get the same snake nature.. do everything to please human , give them all ur time and money. Human will always come back to hurt. Do try to please anyone , dont even try to be in anyone's good book. They call you fool silently.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by buchai: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
wasteful death he supposed to always have a knife in his pocket since he plays with a dangerous animal like snake.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Eraddray(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
I no sabi why Africans dey adopt oyinbo culture... snake for Africa go get chill ooo... u can compare with em snake for there ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Kayno01: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Our people and wana be, because they saw the westerners keeping wild pet,they followed up,now this one don kill emself, na suicide be that o. when u were wrapping snake around ur neck what were u expecting, a kiss?

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Cooleasy(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2018
fratermathy:
Who keeps pet snakes in Africa ffs? Even in the USA where exotic pet snakes are quite common, major accidents have occurred. Pet snakes have swallowed babies, killed owners, and wrecked havoc on indigenous animal populations. Snakes do not have any sense of loyalty or submission to their supposed owners. They will eat anyone that they feel they can. Snakes are not pets! Even the smallest of ball pythons should not be kept as pets.

Let us learn to keep nature in its natural state. Don't bring animals that are better suited for wildlife into our homes all in the name of pet keeping. This even puts a strain on the animal itself as it is out of its elements and therefore, unpredictable.

Asides those animals that humans have domesticated or tamed over the years, all other animals -big or small- are threats to human and other domestic animal populations. If you love snakes so much, be a zookeeper for the snake section of your local zoo.
God bless you, friend. Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by thatniceguy: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KUqcnF36Q

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/10/07/man-strangled-to-death-by-snake/

Ghanaians are chickens. I trust if it was naija the snake would have been in pepper soup by now.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by KosyJerry(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
I HATE SNAKES AND CAN NEVER HAVE THEM AROUND ME.... PET OR NO PET, I DONT CARE
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by seighapaul(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2018
I know my people will vehemently insult me for what am about saying. Something's not right about this sensational news. The location of the corps is weird, a python usually strangle it's victim with intent to swallow, there seem to be no struggle for breath by the victim, no witness to the death (snakes usually draw large crowd), no autopsy report...so many unconfirmed theories. In the western world, such strange occurrences would be quickly investigated and cause of death made public. It's in my nature to never jumb into conclusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Pylony(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Oga who lie to you say una be frnds?
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by DSoj(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Th people are wicked. They intentionally allowed the snake kill him. No way a python can overpower 2 adults if they tried to save him.
Pythons are not venomous. They cant spit poison nor bite.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by OyinO: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Good of him. In his next life, he will run away from snakes.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by DonMekino(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2018
This reminds me of one particular ethnic group in Nigeria.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by 36STATES: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Pure fake and staged. Why is his sandals still on? Pythons will strangle you around the diaphragm, lung and chest area, not your neck. Is there any sign of fight with the snake? Even the snake looks too small to strangle a grown up man.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by fredoooooo: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Olowo fowo ra iku grin
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by tintingz(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2018
And what happened to his juju power?

Many Africans with black brain.

I'm very sure the snakes wasn't properly tamed or trained.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by doskie(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2018
braine:
A snake will always be a snake. It's in its nature to kill/strangle. No matter how nice you are to a snake, you can never take away it's nature. Watch out for the sakes around you.
yeah... her name is ijeoma.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Lastanza: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2018
How would such size of a snake strange a grown up man. With his two hands intact. So many things don't add up
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Damicares(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2018
fratermathy:
Who keeps pet snakes in Africa ffs? Even in the USA where exotic pet snakes are quite common, major accidents have occurred. Pet snakes have swallowed babies, killed owners, and wrecked havoc on indigenous animal populations. Snakes do not have any sense of loyalty or submission to their supposed owners. They will eat anyone that they feel they can. Snakes are not pets! Even the smallest of ball pythons should not be kept as pets.

Let us learn to keep nature in its natural state. Don't bring animals that are better suited for wildlife into our homes all in the name of pet keeping. This even puts a strain on the animal itself as it is out of its elements and therefore, unpredictable.

Asides those animals that humans have domesticated or tamed over the years, all other animals -big or small- are threats to human and other domestic animal populations. If you love snakes so much, be a zookeeper for the snake section of your local zoo.
Lol. The last sentence git me rotf.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by hardcore007: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2018
I don’t believe it, how can that small snake overpower the man, nope this is crazy.
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Cyberl33t: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2018
36STATES:
Pure fake and staged. Why is his sandals still on? Pythons will strangle you around the diaphragm, lung and chest area, not your neck. Is there any sign of fight with the snake? Even the snake looks too small to strangle a grown up man.
You're obviously ignorant and you have no one to tell you!!

A python that has the energy to break your bones and suffocate ur organs doesn't have enough energy to strangle ur neck that has one tiny neck bone and flesh?

How do u think people die by hanging? Is it not just with a small rope that is not even quarter the size of this snake?

The victim in this news was strangled ...the snake can't swallow him, but that kinda snake can swallow a goat. You underestimate pythons so much... U should watch more of Natgeo wild to enlighten ur self.

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by dddaaayyyooo(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Cyberl33t:

You're obviously ignorant and you have no one to tell you!!

A python that has the energy to break your bones and suffocate ur organs doesn't have enough energy to strangle ur neck that has one tiny neck bone and flesh?

How do u think people die by hanging? Is it not just with a small rope that is not even quarter the size of this snake?

The victim in this news was strangled ...the snake can't swallow him, but that kinda snake can swallow a goat. You underestimate pythons so much... U should watch more of Natgeo wild to enlighten ur self.

Shalom

You should also watch Criminal mind before you conclude.

Had to do a password reset for this topic. The guy must have struggled for his life and @ least his shoes will be off and his corpse won't be that composed even after his death.

Guess someone wants to fake his murder.

That's my view actually
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by Vandemoo: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmm, detective cool
dddaaayyyooo:

You should also watch Criminal mind before you conclude.

Had to do a password reset for this topic. The guy must have struggled for his life and @ least his shoes will be off and his corpse won't be that composed even after his death.

Guess someone wants to fake his murder.

That's my view actually
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God they didn't kill the snake
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by SirMichael1: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Good for him (a swindler)
Are you sure you're okay?
Re: Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Yea that was what probably happened..and the snakes strangulation instinct kicked in..that size of snake is too dangerous to allow it completely coiled round your neck..it can easily overpower your arm strength...

Yeah that’s a strong python right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.