Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (70653 Views)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by DenewLegends(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2022
This Dog was killed by this angry Snake

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Kingozymandias(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
What do you mean by angry snake ? Please tell us what a happy snake looks like .... undecided The type of threads created on this forum sometimes can make one just ....

630 Likes 45 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Candidlady: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
And then you killed the snake ko?

The avenger... Please do not eat any of those animals

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by bmdmix13: 3:23pm On May 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
What do you mean by angry snake ? Please tell us what a happy snake looks like .... undecided The type of threads created on this forum sometimes can make on just ....
a happy snake dey smile

460 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by dawnomike(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Poor dog... Must have been motivated by motivational speakers to face it's fears sad

453 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Mooh247: 3:28pm On May 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
What do you mean by angry snake ? Please tell us what a happy snake looks like .... undecided The type of threads created on this forum sometimes can make on just ....

Then create your own forum and your own threads shikenna

We enjoy Nairaland just the way it is

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by yanabasee(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
And then you killed the snake ko?

The avenger... Please do not eat any of those animals

Why?

Isn't that the same snake that commanded you to deceive Adams into eating the fruit?

Anyway, I hate snakes and I will freak out seeing it, let alone touching it's head.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by OlawaleBammie: 3:31pm On May 01, 2022
According to nairaland snakes examiners...The head of the snake is not triangular so we can safely conclude that its not a venomous snake, hence, u re the one that killed ur dog by ursef, u just lied on the poor snake head just because the snake no understand English

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Candidlady: 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Why?

[s]Isn't that the same snake that commanded you to deceive Adams into eating the fruit?[/s]

Anyway, I hate snakes and I will freak out seeing it, let alone touching it's head.....

Why what... undecided

He shouldn't any of those animals

Shikena

4 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Conwarden: 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
DenewLegends:
This Dog was killed by this angry Snake

cry

All dogs go to heaven!!!

. . . all scammers go to hell after life-sentence in jail.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Mrsoft3(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2022
This story no clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Candidlady: 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
[s]
yanabasee:

Oh .... The dog did a great job lately .... He hit the G-sp0t....

I saw the video.... This is why you don't want him eating the only animal that knows how to go for hours.... And not the scum of men that only brag about fifteen positions in fifteen minutes...
[/s]

Do have a lovely holiday

6 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by yanabasee(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Do have a lovely holiday weekend

You too....

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Blake755: 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
The dog nack the snake BBY grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by engrchykae(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Then create your own forum and your own threads shikenna

We enjoy Nairaland just the way it is
the monkey just finished watching "monkey king" so instead of cudgel, he had to manage a stick.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Memphitz357: 4:38pm On May 01, 2022
E be like say the dog f**k the snake babe oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Anitatunde(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by joshepade(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
What a Snake!

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Lilsameey: 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
If the dog was the one who killed the snake before it died from the bite, it deserve special girls in heaven.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by SeriouslySense(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kingozymandias:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by handsomeyinka(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
The snake graduated from LALASTICLALA'S ANIMAL COLLEGE

4 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Shyboyk(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
bmdmix13:
a happy snake dey smile

Comrade calm down �����

14 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by EggonBoy(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
Calabar people.
Oya, meat don ready oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
I also killed one snake today

4 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Mokason288(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I also killed one snake today
I know you are a stupiiid boy

Claiming female

6 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On May 01, 2022
Dis life.....

Ion,

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by visijo(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
Always try to work on your weaknesses. Telling someone this is who I am doesn’t make sense. Work on yourself!

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders / Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.