Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Acne Doctor In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne Doctor In The House (585 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acne Doctor In The House by timcurrant(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
Good day every one,
I volunteer to be an acne doctor in nairaland. As a dermatologist , I will be giving out tips that will help everyone to be acne -free. I hope this little service I will be rendering will be accepted by my fellow nairaland members.
Re: Acne Doctor In The House by Aladunni(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
I really love that, you are welcome. My face had never been smooth, tiny pimples or rash like condition is what ave always had (only during my periods), but for 4 months now ave had this break out dat is of great concern to me. Ave never had pimples dis much in my entire life. I have a face with tiny scares now. Pls what do i do now?
Re: Acne Doctor In The House by timcurrant(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
This is a common issue , my sister Aladunni. A woman's adult acne will revolve around her menstrual cycle and pimples will develop a few days before the onset of her period.

The reason for this is that during this time, a woman's estrogen levels are decreasing while her progesterone levels begin to rise. This causes the sebaceous glands to produce more oil, which can result in the early stage of pimples.

What To Do/ Solution

1.Four to five days before your menstrual cycle comes, begin to decrease the amount of  salt you take.

2.It's good to exercise a few times a week, but if you don't regularly get enough exercise, at least strenuous walk a day or two before you have your menstrual cycle. It is critical to do this early in the morning.

3.Wash your face at least 3 times daily if you sweat a lot.Always use soft handkerchief to clean your face. Wipe your face gently.

4.Drink plenty of water.You may drink water as you desire.This will help keep your skin clear. They also have virtually no sodium so you don't have to worry about racking up unnecessary sodium content for the day.

After your menstrual cycle, you can return to the normal use/intake of salt.

Thanks for the question and am sure this will really work for you.

For more tips and guide, you can check them out at my blog How to clear and get acne free skin
Re: Acne Doctor In The House by Aladunni(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
thanks my sister, i will try all those tips and i hope it works. as i said earlier i dint just start menses yesterday and i ave never had this kind of breakout in my entire life. someone said its stress, can you explain that too? can you also tell me any "dermatological" (am not sure of that vocab grin) cream or whatever i can use.
Re: Acne Doctor In The House by timcurrant(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
It can't be stress. According to my years of experience and research, Stress doesn't cause acne or pimple outbreak just as you said. I can recommend a cream for you but i want to see the outcome of the instructions i gave to you.It will really help you. I know that well.

I need more questions  grin Pls ask me, nairalanders,  grin

winkFor free tips and guide, you can check them all out on this blog How to have acne free skin

, helping you to get acne free skin is all I do

(1) (Reply)

The Most Valued Part Of The Body?! / Oganic/natural Products For Your Health / How To Take Care Of Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.