Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake (2690 Views)

Python That Ate A Cow Killed In Delta State / 250Miles: 'Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Ate My N100k' Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Accused / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by seangold(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2018
a dog was seen changing....it was confirmed that after he ate a big python the poison had reacted to it body

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by cooldipo(m): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Bros make your points clearer smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Boxer007(m): 3:16am On Oct 07, 2018
seangold:
a dog was seen changing....it was that after he a big python the poison had reacted

Did the dog turn to snake?

1 Like

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Dottore: 3:32am On Oct 07, 2018
seangold:
a dog was seen changing....it was that after he a big python the poison had reacted
Can you read what you wrote. Say no to weed. Especially cheap weed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Radicalface: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Dottore:

Can you read what you wrote. Say no to weed. Especially cheap weed

Don't be too retarded to connect his non ability to construct a simple sentence or connect Lines to make a sensible sentence to smoking weed.. cuz it useless.. there are some of your so called doctors and lawyers out there who smokes blunts and they are all great on their various field. so don't judge yet. the person typing this sh!t ,might/must have been high on Some good dope This Blessed Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Dottore: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Radicalface:

Don't be too retarded to connect his non ability to construct a simple sentence or connect Lines to make a sensible sentence to smoking weed.. cuz it useless.. there are some of your so called doctors and lawyers out there who smokes blunts and they are all great on their various field. so don't judge yet. the person typing this sh!t ,might/must have been high on Some good dope This Blessed Sunday morning

Can you read what you typed. So I wasnt wrong when I talked about him using cheap weed, now it seems you are in the same league with him

1 Like

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by ednut1(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Pyhton has no venom

3 Likes

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Radicalface: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Dottore:

Can you read what typed. So I wasnt wrong on when I talked about him using cheap weed, now it seems you are in the same league with him

With the picture provided and a working brain you could have decipted what he was trying to say..rather than dragging him down.. where goes your intelligence.. and I believe you to be educated...

oh my bad I forgot some are educated illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by viver1: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Those are different puppies.
Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Ayt27(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Radicalface:

With the picture provided and a working brain you could have decipted what he was trying to say..rather than dragging him down.. where goes your intelligence.. and I believe you to be educated...

Bros forget the guy high
Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by royalair(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2018
You high?

Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by EpicMaurice(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Radicalface:

are you saying he was wrong in calling the Op's attention to his flaws ?
Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Radicalface: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
EpicMaurice:

are you saying he was wrong in calling the Op's attention to his flaws ?

Yes sir.
Re: See What Happen To A Puppy That Ate A Snake by Dottore: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Radicalface:

Go and insult your impotent father and your wh0re of a mother. I won't honour u with any further responses and I dedicate your future responses and insults to them.

(1) (Reply)

American Actress Laid Out Like Chicken On The Dining Table For Thanksgiving / Sick Tekno In Tears Blushing As His Wife Lola Sings Happily For... / Child Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Rock Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.