Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. (382 Views)

Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. / Make 5% To 7% Of Your Capital Daily Using This Trading System... / Reliable Platform Earn 7% Of Your Investment Daily Check My Daily Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. by Okeytus(m): 3:48am On Oct 07, 2018
YES, we guarantee you 7% of your investment in our already established business (Trading physical goods) without working, just invest, relax and get your account credited with your interest or and principal after 30days of disbursement.
Did I say flexible withdrawals, yes!
Full withdrawal can be made anytime with a prior notice of 1 month with full interest paid while part withdrawal can be made with a prior notice of 1 week without interest. These withdrawals are made without any rigorous or much delay process.
Why you need to trust us?
- We have a clear record financially.
- All transactions including repayments will be made through our registered business cooperate account and account statements will be made available to our investors anytime.
- A legal agreement including terms and conditions will be perused and signed by all members before the deal.
- we are not interested in having so many investors but to keep to our words for more future business deals, hence we will be kicking off with a total of 1million naira worth from investors ie maximum of 5 investors with 200,000 each.
- we will be transparent such that you can at anytime pay a visit at our office and verify whatsoever in relation to the investment.
- we worth far more than a million Naira in our personality, fixed assets and business.
For interested investors, contact me through the numbers in my signature below. Reasonable Questions are welcome here too, Thanks.
Re: Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. by Okeytus(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
"Nobody ever lost money taking a profit" – Bernard Baruch quotes Goodmorning and happy sunday house.
Re: Earn Monthly 7% Of Your Investment (200k And Above) With Flexible Withdrawals. by Okeytus(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Goodevening house, hope you had an awesome sunday.
its better to invest in physical businesses like transport, importations, trading etc, because the risk of loosing your whole investment is very low( below 5%) compared to all these online business that can reap you off your whole investment.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Survey Sites ( Must Read ) / Buy Your Website Script With Us / Tanzania Names Latest Mining Minister In Ongoing Industry Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.