Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. (1792 Views)

Which Loan App Can Loan Me 10k? / My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business / Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I am really sorry for bugging everyone with my incessant request but I have run out of options that's why I am doing this. Please help me out as this is becoming a matter of life and death. There's a clear plan to get the money back with interest on or before 2 months.

Please save me from this impending danger that may claim my life. I am begging in God's name
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Godiula19(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Welldone oo
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by slimanyd: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Akorede1010:
Good day Nairalanders, I am really sorry for bugging everyone with my incessant request but I have run out of options that's why I am doing this. Please help me out as this is becoming a matter of life and death. There's a clear plan to get the money back with interest on or before 2 months.

Please save me from this impending danger that may claim my life. I am begging in God's name

You get any collateral?
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by BlueSparks: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hm.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
slimanyd:

You get any collateral?

What kind of collateral please?
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Godiula19:
Welldone oo

Hello Sir, what would that mean Sir?
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlueSparks:
Hm.

I will really appreciate your assistance Sir, it's just overwhelming.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please help a brother in dilemma. This is a life threatening emergency.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Good morning everyone, it is still urgently needed. May we not be put to shame
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Please this is getting out of hand, even if I have to drop my certificate or have to work for you. Anything you want please I will do. I am begging.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by dobnina(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akorede1010:
Please this is getting out of hand, even if I have to drop my certificate or have to work for you. Anything you want please I will do. I am begging.
Do you have a collateral like a laptop
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
dobnina:

Do you have a collateral like a laptop

Yes I do
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is still needed please.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021

Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Good morning everyone, please come to my aid. It's getting tougher and dangerous by the day.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Help is still needed
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Heartmender1: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
U will pay interest of 50k in 2 month?

Are u sure no be racksterli u won go use d money do
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Heartmender1:
U will pay interest of 50k in 2 month?

Are u sure no be racksterli u won go use d money do

Ahah, racksterli ke, I have a business I do Sir. No racksterli o.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by 2shaw: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Scammer,no be so that bastatd solidgains scam una. Get lost u bastard lazy scammer.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2021
2shaw:
Scammer,no be so that bastatd solidgains scam una. Get lost u bastard lazy scammer.

Excuse me you don't even know me and you dared to call me a scammer. That's so unkind and it shows what kind of human that you are. I am going through arguably the worst situation in my life right now, you can't help and you're still discrediting me. May God judge me if I am a scammer but if I am not, God will surely reward you for this statement too.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by 2shaw: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Stfu lazy scammer.
Akorede1010:

Excuse me you don't even know me and you dared to call me a scammer. That's so unkind and it shows what kind of human that you are. I am going through arguably the worst situation in my life right now, you can't help and you're still discrediting me. May God judge me if I am a scammer but if I am not, God will surely reward you for this statement too.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
2shaw:
Stfu lazy scammer.

Well I don't need to exchange words with you, I have checked all your comments on other people's post and I see you are just a bitter person tagging everyone a scammer. Like I said I release myself to the wrath of God if I intend to cheat of scam anyone but if it is not, you will experience this same pain I am going through.

I mean how can we become so callous, you don't know me neither did you bother to confirm my story. You just jump into conclusion and that's what you have been doing in other topic raised. You should find another place to pass your aggression if you feel your life isn't in order. Peace
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by 2shaw: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2021
I'm bitter yeah,so fucking bitter especially towards retarded lazy and dubious ppl like u,I respect ppl with dignity okay. dont you have sense of shame,so u don't have relatives,friends or anyone. You are just a dull lazy scammer. Go to hell with your cheap scams okay,bastard
Akorede1010:

Well I don't need to exchange words with you, I have checked all your comments on other people's post and I see you are just a bitter person tagging everyone a scammer. Like I said I release myself to the wrath of God if I intend to cheat of scam anyone but if it is not, you will experience this same pain I am going through.

I mean how can we become so callous, you don't know me neither did you bother to confirm my story. You just jump into conclusion and that's what you have been doing in other topic raised. You should find another place to pass your aggression if you feel your life isn't in order. Peace
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2021
2shaw:
I'm bitter yeah,so fucking bitter especially towards retarded lazy and dubious ppl like u,I respect ppl with dignity okay. dont you have sense of shame,so u don't have relatives,friends or anyone. You are just a dull lazy scammer. Go to hell with your cheap scams okay,bastard

Well like you said, you're bitter and may you find peace and never would you be in the position where you lose everything you hold so dear. Once again my brother, may you find peace.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by 2shaw: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Hahahahahaha. You re a scam and thats how u local scammers act all defensive. Bastard ripper. No one will help u here cos u r a lazy baztard. God gas helped me to at least prevent and lead unsuspecting innocent ppl away from baatards like you. Bastard
Akorede1010:

Well like you said, you're bitter and may you find peace and never would you be in the position where you lose everything you hold so dear. Once again my brother, may you find peace.
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2021
I won't just reply you after this Sir. Do have a good life. embarassed
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, good day. I am really sorry for disturbing you this much. I pray we will never he to the point where we have to result to begging to get by in life. May we not be hit with circumstances totally out of our control and may God send helpers to us when everyone we trust and hold dear leave.

Please I am pleading with you to please help me, it is getting tougher by the day. I am not a fraudster as my number is available on my bio. I am just doing this because every other effort has failed. I am begging in God's name and I swear with my life that I will definitely pay back. May we not be in pains o
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please have mercy on me
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
I am still in need of this. If you can help me
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is still very much needed, what the money is needed for and repayment plan will be explained. Please save a life
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by akinonigbinde: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Do you have a titled land or property/car with valid documents and papers as collateral? If yes, buzz me
Re: Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2021
akinonigbinde:
Do you have a titled land or property/car with valid documents and papers as collateral? If yes, buzz me

If I have a landed property I would have sold it before even coming here to post this. However, if other things cab suffice to prove to you that your money will be paid, I am in for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My TBC Account / Reno Omokri Finally Explained How to Buy Apple Share / Returns On Fixed Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.