Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice (3671 Views)

What I'll Do If Election Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari Winner–atiku Opens Up / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Binikingdowm: 5:16am On Oct 07, 2018
I'll move from local government to local government..

Ikpoba okha to own east..

Ward to ward

Street to street campaigning for them..

8 Likes

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by capatainrambo: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
I will move in esan

from ubiaja to iruekpen.

campaigning.

you know we have always been pdp

even when oshomole wanted to force Gideon obhakhan on us he could not.
it's good to also note that the only edo Apc senator is from afemai land were oshomole comes from

not in esan. and I was happy matthew urghoghide win in benin too

lifelessness sai daura

11 Likes

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by slivertongue: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Tall dream
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by capatainrambo: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2018
slivertongue:
Tall dream
edo is pdp
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2018
And I'd earmark some funds for logistics and campaign from town to town , from entire south west for them. I support the north central presidency this time and an igboman as vice. They have huge number of voters yet, always being used and dumbed in every general election. It was the north central and southern votes that brought Jonathan to power in 2011. The core north didn't vote for him, going by the electoral map ourcome, before he finally messed up by allowing corruption to destroy his government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by DankemzI(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin funny combo
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by OfficialAPCNig: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2018
I would hire a Media Agency to support them.
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by chriskosherbal(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by justflow1(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2018
I will trek from arizona, US to Oakland, New Zealand telling the world to come out en masse com feb next year grin grin grin
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by BastardMicheal: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2018
I will go and sleep, no need to campaign for Buhari again.
If you know you know.

Kiss the truth.

10 Likes

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by DaniDani(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2018
I will attack all the zombies here, I will defend them on nairaland and make sure that I give the zombies a run for their #30,000 stipend

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Preshy561(f): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Lol.
Y'all are crazy this morning.
Whoever wins have my vote.

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by dingbang(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2018
I will trek for saraki and peter obi a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by michlins(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Peter Obi and Saraki might get my vote. Not because am Igbo but because that guy sabi manage human and material resources. Two bankers at the helm of Nigerian affairs go be tight

3 Likes

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by okomogo(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
They would be the best combination. Sending this mumummadu back home to Doura is a task we all must join hands to complete.
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Basic123: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Just because one Igbo man what to lead his fellow brothers to slavery by becoming an errand boy to one afonja fulani muslim.You don't even care about nnamdi kanu whereabout and his ideology.IPOB terrorist are funny people and betrayers.

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Binikingdowm: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:
Just because one Igbo man what to lead his fellow brothers to slavery by becoming an errand boy to one afonja fulani muslim.You don't even care about nnamdi kanu whereabout and his ideology.IPOB terrorist are funny people and betrayers.

grin

Buhari divisive government will end in 2019..
No time for afonja or ipob
To time for Yoruba Muslims or terrorists

All tribes matters,all lives matter..

We are never been this divided in this country surely this election will be like abiola times
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by BadBlaize(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
i'll trek from PH to Yenagoa, den to warri, den to Benin campaigning for them
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Omololu001: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
I will never vote for abubaka bukola saraki.

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2018
I would rather backward my vote for Jagaban2023 in 2019 than to vote Saraki

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by gurnam: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Buhari divisive government will end in 2019..
No time for afonja or ipob
To time for Yoruba Muslims or terrorists

All tribes matters,all lives matter..

We are never been this divided in this country surely this election will be like abiola times

You think it’s that easy ? You Ipob have created a monster that you will never be able to tame again

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Binikingdowm: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
gurnam:

You think it’s that easy ? You Ipob have created a monster that you will never be able to tame again
that's the problem I'm not ipob or Igbo.my father is Benin so is my mother..

Tribalism won't do us any good,Igbos are humans just like you so chill everyone has the right to speak..

God bless us all
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by ciscoxx(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
lol, i will run out of nigeria b4 they sell nigeria. Two wise men to lead nlgreria
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by BafanaBafana: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
awelekiti:
And I'd earmark some funds for logistics and campaigm from town to town , from entire south west for them. I support the north central presidency this time and an igboman as vice. They have huge number of voters yet, always being used and dumbed in every general election. It was the north central and southern votes that brought Jonathan to power in 2011. The core north didn't vote for him, going by the electoral map ourcome, before he finally messed up by allowing corruption to destroy his government

What do you know about North central
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by KenOne: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Igbos very unstable people in politics. I remember they started this whole Atiku 2019 campaign, Atiku became their beautiful bride, they even coined names like Atikulate 2019 and Atikunation 2019 for him.

All of a sudden they've left Atiku for Saraki, Nigerians just watch if Saraki fails to clinch the ticket, they'll switch gears immediately again. No wonder APC doesn't take them seriously because if you bank on their support for anything you'll be betrayed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:

Lolz � anytime anywhere any day, ibomb piggyeastterners are slaves

grin

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Binikingdowm: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:
Igbos very unstable people in politics. I remember they started this whole Atiku 2019 campaign, Atiku became their beautiful bride, they even coined names like Atikulate 2019 and Atikunation 2019 for him.

All of a sudden they've left Atiku for Saraki, Nigerians just watch if Saraki fails to clinch the ticket, they'll switch gears immediately again. No wonder APC doesn't take them seriously because if you bank on their support for anything you'll be betrayed.
that's the beauty of democracy bro and not just the igbos..
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Binikingdowm: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
So many people trying to play the tribal card..
Seriously Buhari has divided this nation
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by yazach: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I'll move from local government to local government..

Ikpoba okha to own east..

Ward to ward

Street to street campaigning for them..

You can do that and I assure you he will be IPOB President
Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Basic123: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:

Those guys even,they can betray their souls.

Do you Ojukwu which they claimed to love APGA is no where to be found.

Do you know FFK that verbally molested Bianca is now there Hero!...even with FFK infamous Article in 2013 titled the better truth about Igbo.

They are very frustratedly unstable and chronic betrayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I'll Do If Saraki Wins And Take The Peter Obi As Vice by Partnerbiz(f): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
I will give free 20gb to nairalanders cool
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! France Bankrolling Atiku's Campaign....to Buy Nnpc. / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Who Is In Charge Of The Presidency Now / Abu Sani Lolo Lead Group In Full Military Outfit To Combat Bandits-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.