Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election (1031 Views)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by 6Ebisco: 5:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Governor Muhammadu Bindow of Adamawa State has emerged winner of the APC governorship primary election in the state with 193,656 votes to defeat two other candidates.

Declaring the result on Sunday, the Chairman, APC Committee on Adamawa Governorship primary election, Mr Ahmed Jibrin, said Halilu Ahmed who scored 15,738 votes came second while Malam Nuhu Ribadu came third with 8,364 votes.

“I, Ahmed Jibrin, chairman committee of the APC Adamawa Governorship primary election with the power conferred on me and my members by the National Secretariat declared Muhammadu Jibrilla Bindow as the winner of the Adamawa Governorship primary election with the total of 193, 656 votes,” Jibrin declared.( NAN)

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/gov-bindow-wins-apc-adamawa.html

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by slivertongue: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Ribadu will soon claim he was rigged out. i just pity d overrated ex cop

1 Like

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by PassingShot(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2018
I hope this man is not an Atiku Boy ooooo.
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by OfficialAPCNig: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by OfficialAPCNig: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2018
How do you expect Adamawas to vote a Buharist after using the Air Force to bomb their villages because of cows?

Look at the result, when compared with results from other northern states, you would see that the good people of Adamawa are tired of the meyatti allah party.

The only way APC can win Adamawa is to resurrect those souls who were fleeing from herds men they aerially bombed because of some stupid cows.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/01/nigeria-dozens-killed-as-military-launches-air-attacks-on-villages-beset-by-spiralling-communal-violence/
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by PassingShot(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:
How do you expect Adamawas to vote a Buharist after using the Air Force to bomb their villages because of cows?

Look at the result, when compared with results from other northern states, you would see that the good people of Adamawa are tired of the meyatti allah party.

The only way APC can win Adamawa is to resurrect those souls who were fleeing from herds men they aerially bombed because of some stupid cows.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/01/nigeria-dozens-killed-as-military-launches-air-attacks-on-villages-beset-by-spiralling-communal-violence/
[/s]
Are you sure you're not depressed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by Printerscanner: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Are you sure you're not depressed?

He is depressed and suicidal. I hope his family members are watching him closely that is if they are not all depressed in his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by OfficialAPCNig: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Bindow is an Atiku stooge since 2015 and he funded the Atiku's Presidential declaration rally. The fact that throughout all his travails PDP didn't make a pass at him shows that is working undercover.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195877-how-atiku-bought-me-over-with-n500million-gift-gov-bindow-of-adamawa.html
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by Printerscanner: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Definitely you are depressed and suicidal. May God forgive your trespasses as you jump in front of a fast moving train.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by OfficialAPCNig: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

He is depressed and suicidal. I hope his family members are watching him closely that is if they are not all depressed in his family.
You, passingshot and the hordes of zombies must be depressed now seeing a known Atiku stooge defeating their saviour's candidate even after publicly endorsing him.

The Sai Baba odour expired in Adamawa the day NAF dropped those bombs.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by OfficialAPCNig: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Definitely you are depressed and suicidal. May God forgive your trespasses as you jump in front of a fast moving train.
One Sai Barber terrorist spotted.
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by Tolexander: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Ribadu's political career is just going flowing with gravitational pull.
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by bedspread: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
slivertongue:
Ribadu will soon claim he was rigged out. i just pity d overrated ex cop
Pmb Inlaw might claim that. I don't think Ribadu will do that
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by BafanaBafana: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
So why was Bindow scared of the primaries?
Him nearly fall my hand sha
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by BafanaBafana: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Bindow is an Atiku stooge since 2015 and he funded the Atiku's Presidential declaration rally. The fact that throughout all his travails PDP didn't make a pass at him shows that is working undercover.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195877-how-atiku-bought-me-over-with-n500million-gift-gov-bindow-of-adamawa.html
You are really in pains. Sorry bros.
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by chymes0359(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Kk
Re: Gov. Bindow Wins APC Adamawa Governorship Primary Election by donphilopus: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Be giving yourself hope. Atiku fielded another guy against Bindow twice during the APC primaries and Bindow defeated him twice. If you need more details, I can help you freely.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode, 12 Political Parties In Secret Meeting / Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? / Yoruba Were In World’s Best Universities When Before Amalgamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.