Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention (27083 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Hey, I don't live in Nigeria and I don't even have a PVC or whatever it's called but the world is moving forward and Nigeria is being left behind. What Nigeria needs now is more of a detribalized young leader who can harness the resources in the entire nation to move it forward and not an ethnic jingoistic daft like Buhari. Now again, the leader mustn't be a saint but atleast a rallying point and of course, no politician including your Buhari is a saint. The world is all about bargain and tell me, who do you want to sit at the bargaining table on behalf of your country? A saint Buhari who only believes in his archaic ideas or a devil Atiku/Saraki/Tambuwal who will go to the bargaining table armed with intelligence and ideas from intelligent men across the country? Nigeria with men of great ideas is being led by a daft who instead of bringing them to the table to harness their intelligence, chases them away simply because they aren't from his side and you're here talking nonsense. Don't provoke me please.

don't mind them

many who support Buhari are mentally deranged and hate filled tribalist

ask them what he has done to deserve a second term, they cannot talk

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Krizeukay: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Complete gentleman. Great speech!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by VagileVictor(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Come o!
Are you calling Buhari LIFELESS?

You better ask President Donald John Trump.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by millhouse: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Firefire:
Can we see the dullardino’s speech?

Buhary, the bloody BIGOT with parochial views.
lol .., his speech is always about’crushing ‘.. we will crush corruption .. we will crush bokoharam .. I wonder weather the guy na bone crusher

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Ugosample:

yea yea

when you compare two bad thibgs, one is better

GEJ better pass the current goat we have in aso rock

That's the truth

Even tho they were/are both incompetent

by June next year, we will have a new president

That's for sure

You are the only one doing the comparison.

Anytime anybody criticizes GEJ you guys think it is the same thing as supporting Buhari.

Nowhere in my post did I mention Buhari.

GEJ is a colossal failure. Go to Bayelsa, go to Otuoke and see for yourself.

He had all the time in the world to massively loot the Treasury but no time to begin the long and tedious process of the cleanup of the oil-ravaged south-south where he hails from.

You can him hero of democracy, yet he was instrumental in perpetrating and funding the stealing of the Ekiti people's mandate that brought Fayose in. We have it on tape.

Hero of democracy my brown ass.

In no way is GEJ better than Buhari.

Maybe you aren't aware that he purposely starved the military of weapons and sent the poor soldier boys off to battle front with almost no bullets just so that Boko Haram can lay waste to the north and there would be no elections there because that's where he was weakest in terms of support.

Maybe you've quickly forgotten that the chief of staff Ihejirika was implicated by the Australian or Canadian (I've forgotten his nationality) negotiator hired by the government then for being part of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

It's a pity when a country loses its morals. Calling black white because of what we will eat is despicable.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is one of the worst leaders to rule this country and a proof that an ineffectual buffoon, a total i.mbecile can rule this country if he has the right connections.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Meshach171:
can't you see how foolish you are.. A leader just gave a speech without insulting anyone n there you are with your frustrated life chanting applesause. May God help your degenerated state of thinking

I can't see a leader its only a Drunkard and a useless supporter who sees noting wrong during PDP reign.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by popsyleo1: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
I prefer Saraki
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by klax(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
God bless gej

God bless Nigeria

God bless pdp.

They rule for years despite being accuse of loots yet Nigeria was vibrant, hope were so high, middle class sprang up, economy was stable etc but those who are saint and claimed they are not looters Nigeria unity torn apart, nepotism the way out, corruption everywhere, gross indiscipline everywhere, Nigeria fell economically, education collapsed, hope became hopelessness, middle class collapsed it's either you are rich or poor, Nigeria lost ranks among African nation, hunger everywhere, killing now free business, ritualism now PLC or LTD, horrible news day in day out, in fact this regime of apc had killed Nigeria as a nation.

God bless pdp I repeat.
God bless gej
God bless Nigeria

Apc rats if my post pain you pls kindly drink snipper.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Ikpongiton: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
this jonathan sef.they said he is corrupt,he is clueless,but what i know is that he has saved us from bloodshed and war
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by myrates: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ our pride. A gentle man with good heart
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by MahatmaGhandi: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin

Your speech has shown the world that your father is not any better, seeing that he raised a young man that could have been of better use into what you have become. Even if Jonathan is as confused as you claim, he would have done a better job in raising and making a fine young man out of you than your father has done and would ever do in 7 consecutive life times. Have a nice day.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Basher8583: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Please progressives..
Lets leave this thread for our confused brothers from the obvious region to masturbate with.
Failed party deceiving themself.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

You mean Your speech has shown the world that your father is not any better, seeing that he raised a young man that could have been of better use into what you have become. Even if Jonathan is as confused as you claim, he would have done a better job in raising and making a fine young man out of you than your father has done and would ever do in 7 consecutive life times. Have a nice day. Bitch Ass Nigga
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by MahatmaGhandi: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Bro please don't be offended. The GEJ you spoke about is somebody's father too. If you noticed I did not attack you, instead i addressed the person that was given the responsibility of making you a better man and did not do a good job for reasons best known to him. I am hopeful that you will get a mentor that would correct this flaw and remould you. No insults intended
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by coolthesystem(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

I can't see a leader its only a Drunkard and a useless supporter who sees noting wrong during PDP reign.

How can you see a leader, when you are a confirmed psychiatric patient with a pathological lunacy? A Drunkard is far better than a lifeless, clueless, tribalistic dictator. One that is a superintendent of killer herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Anytime anybody criticizes GEJ you guys think it is the same thing as supporting Buhari.

He had all the time in the world to massively loot the Treasury but no time to begin the long and tedious process of the cleanup of the oil-ravaged south-south where he hails from.

You can him hero of democracy, yet he was instrumental in perpetrating and funding the stealing of the Ekiti people's mandate that brought Fayose in. We have it on tape.

Maybe you aren't aware that he purposely starved the military of weapons and sent the poor soldier boys off to battle front with almost no bullets just so that Boko Haram can lay waste to the north and there would be no elections there because that's where he was weakest in terms of support.

Maybe you've quickly forgotten that the chief of staff Ihejirika was implicated by the Australian or Canadian (I've forgotten his nationality) negotiator hired by the government then for being part of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

It's a pity when a country loses its morals. Calling black white because of what we will eat is despicable.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is one of the worst leaders to rule this country and a proof that an ineffectual buffoon, a total i.mbecile can rule this country if he has the right connections.

Buhari is a worse president than gej

it's clear.

Fulami herdsmen and Boko haram has dealt a big blow under him

thousands are dying due to his incompetence

The economy is on comatose

He has increased the price of fuel, yet still paying billions in subsidy

scandal upon scandal

disobeying court orders

using state power to bully perceived enemies

now we have 7 to 8 exchange rate regime

After all these and more, only an idiot will think Buhari is better than gej

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by kuffy05(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Deprofessional:
I call GEJ the father of democracy in Nigeria.

You are not wrong
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Ugosample:

Buhari is a worse president than gej

it's clear.

Fulami herdsmen and Boko haram has dealt a big blow under him

thousands are dying due to his incompetence

The economy is on comatose

He has increased the price of fuel, yet still paying billions in subsidy

scandal upon scandal

disobeying court orders

using state power to bully perceived enemies

now we have 7 to 8 exchange rate regime

After all these and more, only an idiot will think Buhari is better than gej

You still don't get it do you?

Who is this tread all about? GEJ or Buhari?

You mentioned Boko Haram. Are you aware that while Yar'Adua was alive, he successfully fought Boko Haram to a standstill killing its founder? Boko Haram wouldn't exist in Nigeria today if Yar'Adua hadn't died midway into his presidency.

The ineffectual buffoon allowed Boko Haram to grow and fester to the point that 10 years later we are still trying to eliminate them.

You must have forgotten that during Jonathan's time Nigeria lost at least 7 local government areas to these bastards who planted their flags in these areas. Today, those areas have been claimed back and Boko Haram has been driven back to the Sambisa forest.

You are skewing facts bro.

The economic challenge Nigeria is going through right now is as a result of the profligacy of the Jonathan era where individuals stole billions of dollars unrestricted.

The bastard Jonathan dollarized the economy, much as pdp is doing now, sharing dollars to all interest groups to vote for him. How can you even begin to justify that?

Crude oil sold for much higher during Jonathan's time but he left the economy tattered, the Treasury empty as the Federal government had to borrow money to PAY SALARIES, first time in the history of the nation.

Buhari is a weak, ineffective and ethnocentric leader, but Jonathan is not only moronic, he doubles as the world's worst leader who locked himself in the toilet stall drunk and scared of addressing the African Union Assembly in Addis Ababa when he was president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

Bro please don't be offended. The GEJ you spoke about is somebody's father too. If you noticed I did not attack you, instead i addressed the person that was given the responsibility of making you a better man and did not do a good job for reasons best known to him. I am hopeful that you will get a mentor that would correct this flaw and remould you. No insults intended

Never you Involve My father n this. The buhari you guys insult up n down is he not someones father too.

A looter that drain the economic of this country.

Disorganised President in the history of Nigeria.

Probably, your father was among the looters of this country, who know.

Wasted Sperm

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by madridsta007(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
VagileVictor:

You better ask President Donald John Trump.

grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by solex1988(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
unity is Paramount
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2018
So what can you say about the lifeless?

Ioannes:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueLEADER:
I don't like how GEJ condoned corruption but He's my model and Mentor forever.......

Every cell in this man's body is DEMOCRATIC.

A gentleman per excellence and a Leader Who has no overriding ambition to be worshipped like some baba in Ota or "that one" in bourdillon.

Kudos! Hero of democracy.
he’s your hero so you’ll also condone corruption just as he did

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Phitocine(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Really? He did that? How pathetic can people become when all their sense organ is non functioning. You can't see the difference between 2015 and today? You can't feel the difference? You can't perceive it? You can't even hear it?
rxmusa:
I thought he'll use this opportunity to apologise to us Nigerians and Nigeria for his cluelessness that has led the nation into serious situation, all he was talking about is the party.

Nigeria shall be great no matter what
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by sirhood: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
grin
TrueLEADER:
I don't like how GEJ condoned corruption but He's my model and Mentor forever.......

A gentleman per excellence and a Leader Who has no overriding ambition to be worshipped like some baba in Ota or "that one" in bourdillon.

TrueLEADER:
I don't like how. GEJ condoned corruption but He's my model and Mentor forever.......

TrueLEADER:

with this your last statement I can say u dey look for trouble oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by urose93(f): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin

You must have been born out of wedlock. You stupidity is a clear indication that you had no parental upbringing. But in case you had a biological father, then he is a more confused DRUNKARD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by thymee(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ u still reamain the true symbol of Democracy we want in NIGERIA
May the good God choose for us irrespective of the delegates bribing issues ...
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ....we miss u sir?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ has engraved his name in the history of Nigeria.
He will forever be refer to as a distinguished democrat.
Sir you will live to see a new Nigeria of your dream.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by hush15: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueLEADER:

My brother, you getting there. In a country, its an herculean task that can only be solved thru value systems and moral ethics using a wholistic approach but while that is in the pipes, there will still be people who will always take advantage of the situation. The difference is while some are looting this collective wealth and share, this present ones are looting our collective wealth and people are starving and dying.

Jonathan didnt condone corruption, its just that he saw the bigger picture. there was distribution of wealth. He focused on more pertinent issues like the economy. This one that say he is fighting corruption, is killing everthing else, the economy, security, peoples rights amonst many other things
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by phkka1(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin

Your problem is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2018
phkka1:

Your problem is beyond human comprehension.

Hahaha

Buhari till 2023 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.