Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention (27082 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Benevee: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2018
All hail the king of Nigerians democracy

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by VcStunner(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Hwe

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by atoleybaba(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2018
You basically said they are all qualified All these corrupt bunch of old men? And some idiots here re still praising this fool's speech? Am so disappointed. This country can never be librated from mental slavery....if your so called best president to ever rule Nigeria can confidently vouch for known corrupt individuals, then there is a big problem

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by magoo10(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Come o!
Are you calling Buhari LIFELESS?
summarily yes

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Emmagggg: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2018
My Friend Jonathan is a Democrat of the 1st Order

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by temitope66(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2018
I really love this.though some will still critizise this due to their wicked and greedy heart,
Jonathan is indeed a great hero,trust me.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by luvinhubby(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2018
They are still regretting why they voted you out in 2015, we told them they will regret it and they are doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Looking at this man daily, I keep wondering how and why we got it all wrong.

Just compare this man's words with those of Buhari and tell me who a leader is.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Jamesrock(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
jfolorun:
GEJ subtly campained for Saraki, if you know, you know. Haha

Like u read my mind

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2018
atoleybaba:
You basically said they are all qualified All these corrupt bunch of old men? And some idiots here re still praising this fool's speech? Am so disappointed. This country can never be librated from mental slavery....if your so called best president to ever rule Nigeria can confidently vouch for known corrupt individuals, then there is a big problem
Hey man, this thread is beyond your type. We are talking about democrats and not lifeless dictators so please go to jokes section. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Maksol(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2018
One of the best speech I ave eva read in recent times. Goodluck is the main man of peace and appreciate him for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by semyman: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Slowpoke, ineffectual buffoon, the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria after IBB

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by stiffy56(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
saraki on the road fairly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by AleAirHub(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Truly Democrat

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by TrueLEADER: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:
If GEJ condoned corruption, Buhari is corruption

I agree with you completely.

That man (Buhari) is everything every country should pray against.

A Leader that persist in error and would never humble himself to admit that he has no clues to solve the ever increasing Nigerian problems.

He sees everything from the point of Tribe, and when national issues are to be addressed, he immediately turn it to pettiness.

He's new low in our history

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by atoleybaba(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Hey man, this thread is beyond your type. We are talking about democrats and not lifeless dictators so please go to jokes section. sad
am not surprised with this kind of response....just a great characteristic of a confused fellow blindly supporting people that will keep destroying his future....did I mention anything bawt "a lifeless dictator"? Or did u see me pledging allegiance to any govt? This country will continued to be destroy and cursed thanks to electorates like you

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Akpacha(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin
He is confused because the 12 are qualified, I knew buhari supporter would always look for what to use and insult GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by kevoh(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
rxmusa:
I thought he'll use this opportunity to apologise to us Nigerians and Nigeria for his cluelessness that has led the nation into serious situation, all he was talking about is the party.

Nigeria shall be great no matter what
It's a PDP convention for crying out loud! What else he is supposed to address if not ''party matters''.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by tonerandsensors: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PDP till APC get Sense
grin
LIFELESS LIKE APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
All these GEJ lovers are either naïve or mischievous.

I think they are not quite there mentally.

The man that supervised the emptying of the Treasury, encouraged Boko Haram to kill northerners and turned a blind eye while starving the military of weapons to fight back, was coerced/forced to concede an election he lost while he made a deal that the incoming government won't prosecute him or his wife for looting the country dry. That is the same man these im.becilic mo.rons are calling "hero of democracy"?

A man that can't stand in front of a crowd to read a speech unless he was tipsy or downright drunk is now being called a mentor and rule model by youths whose lives are moving in no particular direction.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Akpacha:
He is confused because the 12 are disqualified, I knew PDPidiot supporter would always look for what to use and insult Bubu.

grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
tonerandsensors:

DRUNKARD LIKE PDP

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by bajosky: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Gej =Democratic Leader
Pmb=Democratic Ruler

We have a fake,Cloned & lifeless president today different from the already Dead but hidden one voted in by error /Jega in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
atoleybaba:
am not surprised with this kind of response....just a great characteristic of a confused fellow blindly supporting people that will keep destroying his future....did I mention anything bawt "a lifeless dictator"? Or did u see me pledging allegiance to any govt? This country will continued to be destroy and cursed thanks to electorates like you
Hey, I don't live in Nigeria and I don't even have a PVC or whatever it's called but the world is moving forward and Nigeria is being left behind. What Nigeria needs now is more of a detribalized young leader who can harness the resources in the entire nation to move it forward and not an ethnic jingoistic daft like Buhari. Now again, the leader mustn't be a saint but atleast a rallying point and of course, no politician including your Buhari is a saint. The world is all about bargain and tell me, who do you want to sit at the bargaining table on behalf of your country? A saint Buhari who only believes in his archaic ideas or a devil Atiku/Saraki/Tambuwal who will go to the bargaining table armed with intelligence and ideas from intelligent men across the country? Nigeria with men of great ideas is being led by a daft who instead of bringing them to the table to harness their intelligence, chases them away simply because they aren't from his side and you're here talking nonsense. Don't provoke me please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nelz77: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Even when he is no longer the President, this guy still amass this level of goodwill from Nigerians.

GEJ is pure Class
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by rxmusa(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
kevoh:

It's a PDP convention for crying out loud! What else he is supposed to address if not ''party matters''.

Real party matter is winning election, he ought to help sell the party to Nigerians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Meshach171(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin
can't you see how foolish you are.. A leader just gave a speech without insulting anyone n there you are with your frustrated life chanting applesause. May God help your degenerated state of thinking

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin

I think you lack read and understanding ability. Well same as your Oga on top, I don’t blame you. It’s Gene
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:
All these GEJ lovers are either naïve or mischievous.

I think they are not quite there mentally.

The man that supervised the emptying of the Treasury, encouraged Boko Haram to kill northerners and turned a blind eye while starving the military of weapons to fight back, was coerced/forced to concede an election he lost while he made a deal that the incoming government won't prosecute him or his wife for looting the country dry. That is the same man these im.becilic mo.rons are calling "hero of democracy"?

A man that can't stand in front of a crowd to read a speech unless he was tipsy or downright drunk is now being called a mentor and rule model by youths whose lives are moving in no particular direction.

Shame.

yea yea

when you compare two bad thibgs, one is better

GEJ better pass the current goat we have in aso rock

That's the truth

Even tho they were/are both incompetent

by June next year, we will have a new president

That's for sure

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Ehisnaruto(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Sincerely within yourself think How would Nigeria be today if GEJ had won the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Shugavee(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
cry I miss this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.