Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever (3887 Views)

South West Christian Votes Is For Obi / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Let me tell you how stupid it is..

In the last presidential election Buhari got 15 million of votes now he's getting 14 million plus and remember it's card carrying members only..

There are some people that aren't card carrying members and will still vote for him..

Appropriately 19 million vote will be for Buhari in 2019..

Do APC really think Nigerians are this stupid?

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

My dear, don't generalize. Because you don't or because pdp doesn't want him doesn't mean others don't. Me I want him, APC want him, many people I know want him. Stop your hasty generalization

Oga, a lot of Nigerians don't want him, he is a serial failure, the fact that you still want him doesn't mean others do.

And you too stop your hasty generalisation.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Kdon2: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

You are setting a stage for your loss and the excuse for it. It counted before and will count again

Ok o. But your moniker says it all. Lol
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Kdon2: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

You are setting a stage for your loss and the excuse for it. It counted before and will count again

Ok o. But your moniker says it all. Lol grin
rottennaija:

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by BrokenTV: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2018
elpj:
They are projecting d number to be rigged during the presidential elections 2019
You just spoke my mind, they are setting the rigging machinery in motion, they think everybody is daft.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Jlow2: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

In the last presidential election Buhari got 15 million of votes now he's getting 14 million plus and remember it's card carrying members only..

There are some people that aren't card carrying members and will still vote for him..

alot of people dnt understand wat dis means, apc re testing der rigging machine for 2019, wats the essence of voting when u already have a concensus candidate?they just want to tell us he will get up to 20million votes come 2019 since it 14m in primaries, by riggin
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Ferdinandu(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, what is your problem? Is Buhari your problem? Is he the first thing you see when you close your eyes and when you open it?
Yes He is our problem. If he leaves Aso villa for us then we no longer care. They have started manufacturing figures they will use to rig next year election. Where did the 14 million APC members come from? Silly Criminals claiming Saints.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by jamace(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, what is your problem? Is Buhari your problem? Is he the first thing you see when you close your eyes and when you open it?
Wait until the Fulanis get to your village, kill all your people and take over the village, then you will come to NL to cry that Buhari is a big problem.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Kdon2:

Ok o. But your moniker says it all. Lol grin

The moniker was created during the days of pdp. It has to stay that way until Nigeria is restored because more work has to be done.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
jamace:

Wait until the Fulanis get to your village, kill all your people and take over the village, then you will come to NL to cry that Buhari is a big problem.

My dear, farmer herdsmen clashes didn't start today. It's a competition for scares resources that generally cause fight between humans and animals. It's has been that way from time immemorial.

While other countries took measures to stop the problem, Nigeria under the past leadership (16 years of pdp and decades under military rule) did nothing. Rather, they were busy looting and sharing money as had never been done before.

The nonsense in Nigeria didn't start today or when pmb came to power. It has been there all along. I suspect some people are even using that to hurt the administration of pmb.

Anyway, it will take time to fix Nigeria. So far, though some expectations are not met, I am confident on PMB's leadership.

I understand not all would be, I understand that even if PMB opens the save of CBN for some people to take every money inside, many would still hate him. I understand many didn't want him to contest, just like now and to such people, they would never be satisfied with him. Everyone has to make his/her decision.

Make one you can live with. I have made mine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Oga, a lot of Nigerians don't want him, he is a serial failure, the fact that you still want him doesn't mean others do.

And you too stop your hasty generalisation.

Glad you know what hasty generalisation is. As you had said, a lot of Nigerians don't want him, (putting it that way is better than saying Nigerians don't want him) a lot of Nigerians also want him.

Find your PVC, when the election day comes, go make your choice, a choice you would be able to live with. I will do the same.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Glad you know what hasty generalisation is. As you had said, a lot of Nigerians don't want him, (putting it that way is better than saying Nigerians don't want him) a lot of Nigerians also want him.

Find your PVC, when the election day comes, go make your choice, a choice you would be able to live with. I will do the same.
I never told you my PVC was missing, I already know who to vote for on that day.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by jamace(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

My dear, farmer herdsmen clashes didn't start today. It's a competition for scares resources that generally cause fight between humans and animals. It's has been that way from time immemorial.

While other countries took measures to stop the problem, Nigeria under the past leadership (16 years of pdp and decades under military rule) did nothing. Rather, they were busy looting and sharing money as had never been done before.

The nonsense in Nigeria didn't start today or when pmb came to power. It has been there all along. I suspect some people are even using that to hurt the administration of pmb.

Anyway, it will take time to fix Nigeria. So far, though some expectations are not met, I am confident on PMB's leadership.

I understand not all would be, I understand that even if PMB opens the save of CBN for some people to take every money inside, many would still hate him. I understand many didn't want him to contest, just like now and to such people, they would never be satisfied with him. Everyone has to make his/her decision.

Make one you can live with. I have made mine.
If you still believe these are farmers and herdsmen clashes, I give up.
It is disheartening that some Nigerians have not noticed the influx of foreign fulanis from all over Africa to settle in Nigeria.
Go to Plateau, Adamawa and Taraba states and see lands captured by foreign fulanis.
My dear, indigenous Nigerians are loosing their ancestral homes to foreign fulanis. History will not forgive Buhari for this.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2018
jamace:
If you still believe these are farmers and herdsmen clashes, I give up.
It is disheartening that some Nigerians have not noticed the influx of foreign fulanis from all over Africa to settle in Nigeria.
Go to Plateau, Adamawa and Taraba states and see lands captured by foreign fulanis.
My dear, indigenous Nigerians are loosing their ancestral homes to foreign fulanis. History will not forgive Buhari for this.
May I asked, which state are you from and which do you reside in? Also, how does influx of foreign fulanis benefit Buhari?
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

I never told you my PVC was missing, I already know who to vote for on that day.
Then stop whining on social media. When it's time, do what you want and I will do what I want.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by udemzyudex(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Then stop whining on social media. When it's time, do what you want and I will do what I want.

Get lost, who is whining between the two of us, you already said we should vote for our choice on that day, so what's your problem with me again?

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

May I asked, which state are you from and which do you reside in? Also, how does influx of foreign fulanis benefit Buhari?
I'm a full blooded Nigerian of ancestral origin.
You may ask the Hausas of Northern Nigeria how this is of immense benefit to Buhari.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Ejorchris: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

this guy try to borrow sense and go straight and implant it to ur cerebral then after that the light of truth will then flash and actively appear to ur sense and u will embrace the very truth and liberation shall smile at ur face.Atiku 2019.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamace:
I'm a full blooded Nigerian of ancestral origin.
You may ask the Hausas of Northern Nigeria how this is of immense benefit to Buhari.

I asked because I wanted to be sure that you are not one of those who is probably based on the south (maybe even from there, and has never been to the affected region before) but knows how many foreign fulanis, (their names, their dob, their region of origin) is currently taking over Nigeria, and sometimes I wonder how these people can know so much about others but little about themselves
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by spartan117(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
adem30:

Jonathan won in 2011 with over 22millions votes. So keep calm
that was a general election not primaries
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by jamace(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

I asked because I wanted to be sure that you are not one of those who is probably based on the south (maybe even from there, and has never been to the affected region before) but knows how many foreign fulanis, (their names, their dob, their region of origin) is currently taking over Nigeria, and sometimes I wonder how these people can know so much about others but little about themselves
Seems you are not ready to accept the fact. Bye bye.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by PaschalPM(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
I still want Buhari and am from Anambra State. If him government no better for you sorry, but e better for me and my family.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by skare: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Osun state have over 700,00 eligible voters not those who have collected PVC in the last election. Yet this APC claimed they have over 500,000 votes just 4 Buhari.Don't know if they think we all fools.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
blackpanda:
And what is stupid about that

Abeg crawl back to your worthless PDP and bury your head in the pit of losers

Vernin, tell us how exactly Buhari can muster 14 million votes in a party primary. What's the total number of PVC collected accredited voters in the whole of Nigeria in the INEC register?

Now tell us how card carrying members of APC alone nationwide can be up to 14 million and then tell us how 14 million of APC card carrying members can vote for Buhari in the primaries.

If you can't answer these questions objectively, then you're worse than a maggot.
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by blackmantis: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
skare:
Osun state have over 700,00 eligible voters not those who have collected PVC in the last election. Yet this APC claimed they have over 500,000 votes just 4 Buhari.Don't know if they think we all fools.

Its So funny

You are the sole candidate.

Yet you still had to organize delegates for a sham primary and still rig massively against yourself haba!

like a student who had access to the answer scripts of his teacher and then went ahead to copy everything verbatim. lol grin grin grin

you then congratulate yourself when everyone knows the bogus figures are lies.

How can Nigeria be taken seriously

14million!!!.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Yusuf54: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

How do you used to think mr man? The Voting strength in all the six geopolitical zones is above 75 million..so why are you barking like a dog ehn my brother? Times 100 of Atiku cant defeat Buhari,
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamace:
Seems you are not ready to accept the fact. Bye bye.
You don't have to monopoly over facts neither is it facts because you said so. Proof it, are you living in the affected states? Are you from there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite / BREAKING: Chaos In Rivers As INEC Declares Presidential Election Result / Biography Of Kingsley Obiorah – New CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.