Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever (3868 Views)

South West Christian Votes Is For Obi / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Binikingdowm: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Let me tell you how stupid it is..

In the last presidential election Buhari got 15 million of votes now he's getting 14 million plus and remember it's card carrying members only..

There are some people that aren't card carrying members and will still vote for him..

Appropriately 19 million vote will be for Buhari in 2019..

Do APC really think Nigerians are this stupid?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

In the last presidential election Buhari got 15 million of votes now he's getting 14 million plus and remember it's card carrying members only..

There are some people that aren't card carrying members and will still vote for him..

Bros, what is your problem? Is Buhari your problem? Is he the first thing you see when you close your eyes and when you open it?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Binikingdowm: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, what is your problem? Is Buhari your problem? Is he the first thing you see when you close your eyes and when you open it?
yes he is.. he's our problem

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2018
How people still see Buhari as the solution to Nigeria's problem is the biggest mystery of the century.

You cannot give what you don't have ni!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by latexxbro(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari partially takes us to be clueless as he is but not knowing we are wiser.. Its a pity 14million votes?? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Afamed: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2018
These ones have not recovered from the Electoral shock.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by ojobek: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Just to make zombie happy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Kdon2: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Buhari is a disease, so he is our problem

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
yes he is.. he's our problem

Bros, go rest. He is your problem not mine, and definitely, not ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Kdon2: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
How people still see Buhari as the solution to Nigeria's problem is the biggest mystery of the century.

You cannot give what you don't have ni!

He is a monumental disaster.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Kdon2:

Buhari is a disease, so he is our problem

Then you better prepare your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Kdon2: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

Then you better prepare your PVC.

PVC won't count we have a satanic government in Nigeria now not like previous Jonathan administration

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by elpj: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2018
They are projecting d number to be rigged during the presidential elections 2019

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Angelparadise: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
When you have zombies as followers , you can aspect them to believed that a lifeless cow is their only god and they will worship you for telling them because their brain is full with cow shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by bubu2019: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

your greatest problem is that you do not know your problem.
he is our general problem and how I wish nature take care of this problem for us just like abacha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Angelparadise: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Abacha experience about to repeat it self God willing
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by tayebest(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

This one don dey shake already! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by blackpanda: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
And what is stupid about that

Abeg crawl back to your worthless PDP and bury your head in the pit of losers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by FarahAideed: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
APC are clearly stating that the rigging has started and they will brazenly announce altered result in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by spartan117(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2018
rottennaija:

he's like a disease killing the country hence he's the collective problem of all reasonable Nigerians.

14m votes lol grin
APC and foolishness are like 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Printerscanner: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

No APC knows that people like you are depressed and suicidal and you will surely commit suicide when Buhari wins 2019 elections. When you said Goatluck had 1.4 million votes in Rivers and about 1.2 votes in Delta at the 2015 elections did you miscreants think everyone is an illiterate like Mama Piss Sheppopo Jonaddaft?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by Binikingdowm: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

No APC knows that people like you are depressed and suicidal and you will surely commit suicide when Buhari wins 2019 elections. When you said Goatluck had 1.4 million votes in Rivers and about 1.2 votes in Delta at the 2015 elections did you miscreants think everyone is an illiterate like Mama Piss Sheppopo Jonaddaft?
you really think Buhari could have won the Niger delta region then?
Smh Buhari won't even get 4% of vote cast in 2019 there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by BafanaBafana: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
You never see anything yet.
Just wait till next year.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by adem30: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Were you unborn when Jonathan won 2011 election with over 22 million votes?

Your cry no be today, it might be for ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by adem30: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
spartan117:

he's like a disease killing the country hence he's the collective problem of all reasonable Nigerians.

14m votes lol grin

Jonathan won in 2011 with over 22millions votes. So keep calm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by SternProphet: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

They went on National registration drive that lasted over 2 months. They publicized the starting and ending of it, When Buhari was in CPC, he polled 12 million un-riggable votes. I don't know whether you know your country or what you think APC governors, especially northern governors are doing? Jst sitting down?

Most people on social media don't have sense of reality. They only understand Nigeria as being made up of Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Portharcourt and a few other state capitals. When i sum up the total population of PLACES that some people think sums up Nigeria, I get 60million people. Nigeria's population is 198 million.

I think we are very uneducated about our country and some people will get shocker on election day. In Lagos alone, the population of rural/semi urban dwellers is three times those in the places you can drive to. Abuja, most people have to dwell outside FCT itself, so if you are sitting in a bar and arguing Abuja political opinion polls you are deceiving yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by FarahAideed: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2018
SternProphet:

They went on National registration drive that lasted over 2 months. They publicized the starting and ending of it, When Buhari was in CPC, he polled 12 million un-riggable votes. I don't know whether you know your country or what you think APC governors, especially northern governors are doing? Jst sitting down?

Most people on social media don't have sense of reality. They only understand Nigeria as being made up of Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Portharcourt and a few other state capitals. When i sum up the total population of PLACES that some people think sums up Nigeria, I get 60million people. Nigeria's population is 198 million.

I think we are very uneducated about our country and some people will get shocker on election day. In Lagos alone, the population of rural/semi urban dwellers is three times those in the places you can drive to. Abuja, most people have to dwell outside FCT itself, so if you are sitting in a bar and arguing Abuja political opinion polls you are deceiving yourself.

Will you shut up !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2018
spartan117:

14m votes lol grin

They made their choice, you have to make yours

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2018
bubu2019:
your greatest problem is that you do not know your problem.
he is our general problem and how I wish nature take care of this problem for us just like abacha

And you happen to know my problem more than me? Your own better

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Kdon2:

PVC won't count we have a satanic government in Nigeria now not like previous Jonathan administration

You are setting a stage for your loss and the excuse for it. It counted before and will count again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Lol.. We saw what happened in kano state, how they managed to get 2.9million votes cheesy

I wonder why the op is so bothered, they know what they are doing, cooking up figures just to scare the opposition and make it look as if Nigerians still want him. grin
Re: Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever by rottennaija(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:
Lol.. We saw what happened in kano state, how they managed to get 2.9million votes cheesy

I wonder why the op is so bothered, they know what they are doing, cooking up figures just to scare the opposition and make it look as if Nigerians still want him. grin

My dear, don't generalize. Because you don't or because pdp doesn't want him doesn't mean others don't. Me I want him, APC want him, many people I know want him. Stop your hasty generalization

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike / APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / When Will The British Apologise To Africa(nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.