Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now (1267 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by kayteajay111(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Guys i discovered another thing and i would like u guys to check it out now...do u remember d site u used to apply for this job,(cdfipb.careers),all of a sudden d site is now opening so please check it now,it will ask u to provide your email and application ID..please check it and see of your own invitation will open as well...
Those THOMASES that don't believe in the shortlisting of names can be sure now.
I'm sorry, my phone can't post a screenshot photo but try it out and thank me later.

Details of the screening date exercise:

BSC/HND: 15-17 OCT

NCE/OND and equivalent: 18-19 OCT

SSCE/NABTEB/NECO and equivalent 20-21 OCT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by kayteajay111(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2018
kayteajay111:
Guys i discovered another thing and i would like u guys to check it out now...do u remember d site u used to apply for this job,(cdfipb.careers),all of a sudden d site is now opening so please check it now,it will ask u to provide your email and application ID..please check it and see of your own invitation will open as well...
Those THOMASES that don't believe in the shortlisting of names can be sure now.
I'm sorry, my phone can't post a screenshot photo but try it out and thank me later.

Details of the screening date exercise:

BSC/HND: 15-17 OCT

NCE/OND and equivalent: 18-19 OCT

SSCE/NABTEB/NECO and equivalent 20-21 OCT
I finally thank God.
Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by Hakinwale01: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
kayteajay111:

I finally thank God.
which state are u from pls.
Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by kayteajay111(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Hakinwale01:
which state are u from pls.
Ekiti.
Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by Davepal: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
ok
Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by Tosadex11(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please can you you give us the site
Re: Download Your Federal Fire Invitation Letter Now by kayteajay111(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tosadex11:
Please can you you give us the site
www.cdfipb.careers

(1) (Reply)

Companies With Best Salary That Are NOW Recruiting - No. 1 And 7 Will WOW You / Debt Recovery Representative Needed At Mwanga Limited Ikeja / Indorama Internship Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.