Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo (38240 Views)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by judajix(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Guys check out her IG comments....ultimate destruction grin
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
-
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by subcbouy: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
When we America's animal activist go against anyone eating or buying frozen chicken grin
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
vegetarians should also be prosecuted for plants cruelty!! Because plants and vegetables can't make sound dosnt meant they are not a living thing too!

1 Like

Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by victorioushands: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Some of these 'westerners' who have taken too much of sugar thinks everything is about how sweet they feel - in pervasion and otherwise.

Some call themselves feminists and others vegetarians. I wonder if they think that those vegetables or plants they consume instead of animals do not have some form of intellect or possess life, or do they think that all 'blood' are red?

They are seek and need Jesus ASAP.

as for the comedians (both cardi and the chicken man), their cups.
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Olaboderahman: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lady never knw where dey pain her sef. Mtcheew... Radarada
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by johndoefoo: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
DCLXV1:
Just because they were strapped to the waist you went all mad and claim activist. What happens to millions of chickens being killed and processed for food everyday in the US? All this activism are joblessness, especially when it comes to animals. I reckon with any protest about cruelity on dogs tho.

Lol How is dog different? All na meet "Eran Ogun"
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by jojothaiv(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Siddon look na name of dog...
To kill the chicken chop dey hungry me sef..
Who go bless my ministry with chicken wey dem no plan to use again..
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Sarang(f): 1:36am On Oct 08, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Their problems and concerns are far more different from ours.

I can't just imaging a Nigerian penning down and emotionally thinking about chickens.

Marslow's hierarchy of needs. Nigerians have to think about food first then safety.. smiley
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by degamemaster(m): 3:15am On Oct 08, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

I can't just imaging a Nigerian penning down and emotionally thinking about chickens.

Its noting emotional with her. Vegans and useless way if thinking.... They preach animal lives preservation and claims they don't dates but they eat fish like no other.
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by ajokebelle(f): 4:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Topccy007z:
it's because your problems are far bigger than the joke

I knew some one would say this

1 Like

Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Dshocker(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

My brother we never reach that level...
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:
That's why you are single, just two hours in a relationship you say "Pls can you do me a Favour?”

Favour kee you there.
Very off-point. undecided
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Smellymouth: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
Mariinee:
Very off-point. undecided

Sharrap!! undecided
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Sharrap!! undecided
Lmao.
Egbon, hawayu?
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Smellymouth: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao.
Egbon, hawayu?

Paddy mi, ayam fine ooo. It’s been ages.
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi, ayam fine ooo. It’s been ages.
I know right.
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Fawklicant: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Over belleful dey worry oyinbo. If she was in Naija and thinking of where her next meal would come from, she'd rather beg the guy to dash her one sef.

Mtchew! Very soon they will have mosquito rights activists. Oh wait O! I think it exists already, according to the redeemed pastor guy that said they were not allowed to kill mosquitoes in Bible college. Won't they eat? grin
Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by Fawklicant: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
DCLXV1:
Just because they were strapped to the waist you went all mad and claim activist. What happens to millions of chickens being killed and processed for food everyday in the US? All this activism are joblessness, especially when it comes to animals. I reckon with any protest about cruelity on dogs tho.

A dog is no different from any other animal. It's all in the indoctrinations and cultures. In some cultures, dogs are bred for meat, in others as pets. Same goes for goats, pigs, snakes, cockroaches, horses etc.
It depends on which side of the divide you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo by DCLXV1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
You are correct Sir!
Fawklicant:

A dog is no different from any other animal. It's all in the indoctrinations and cultures. In some cultures, dogs are bred for meat, in others as pets. Same goes for goats, pigs, snakes, cockroaches, horses etc.
It depends on which side of the divide you find yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.