Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership (607 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by Fxwarrior: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
I wish to partner with someone who has a large forex account.I did it last year and can still do it again.

I provide 200 pips. Assuming the person trades with a lotsize equivalence of $1, he will make $200 with my tips. The current perfect money exchange rate is #363/$ which is equivalent to #72 600. All I require from that money for that tip is #20,000. You can keep the #52 600 for yourself.

NB: You can make that amount consistently within 1-2 weeks duration depending on market. Let me know if you are interested so we can proceed. Its your year of Financial Freedom!
Re: Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by youngest85(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
All the 20k you collected last year, why not gather it to open your own and start trading?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by ayanbaba2(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2018
Fxwarrior:
I wish to partner with someone who has a large forex account.I did it last year and can still do it again.

I provide 200 pips. Assuming the person trades with a lotsize equivalence of $1, he will make $200 with my tips. The current perfect money exchange rate is #363/$ which is equivalent to #72 600. All I require from that money for that tip is #20,000. You can keep the #52 600 for yourself.

NB: You can make that amount consistently within 1-2 weeks duration depending on market. Let me know if you are interested so we can proceed. Its your year of Financial Freedom!

with you!
how?
Re: Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by Fxwarrior: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
ayanbaba2:

with you!
how?

Do you have a well funded account and some knowledge on forex on lotsize and placing trades.
Re: Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by Wahala90: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2019
youngest85:
All the 20k you collected last year, why not gather it to open your own and start trading?

and OP vanished. Thief!

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wahala90:

and OP vanished. Thief!
Forex is not as easy as that. Market forces can make you win or loose. A lot of people won't want to use their money cause majority of them take a lot of risk trading with your money,but if it's theirs they are careful and trade with lot sizes of 0.01.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Quick Easy 15-20k Weekly. Zero start up fee zero referral / Why You Should Join Networking Business (max Internatiinal) / Download Email Generation Software And Make $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.