Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance (571 Views)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by domack99(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Not sure of what section to post this exactly but last week or so GTBank deducted $20 from my domicilary account as card maintenance service. I understand the fraudulent charge especially on the naira MasterCard which is 1000 naira but deducting $20 at the rate of 362 naira per dollar is what baffled me.

Please is this Normal and can I fight this.
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by mankand(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank God I didn't fall for their tricks when they lured me to apply for the card

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by Taeewo(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
That might be for 2 years maintenance charges... Its been long u use the dorm.
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by domack99(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Taeewo:
That might be for 2 years maintenance charges... Its been long u use the dorm.

Funny enough enough I don't even have money in the MasterCard account as at that time but I just physically paid $100 in the dom account and the money was deducted from there.
from my understanding these two accounts are independent and not that the card is linked to the dom account
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
No wonder gtb dey declare excess profit.So Na through this fraudulent means?
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by Taeewo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
domack99:

Funny enough enough I don't even have money in the MasterCard account as at that time but I just physically paid $100 in the dom account and the money was deducted from there.
from my understanding these two accounts are independent and not that the card is linked to the dom account
They are independent but money can be deducted from the primary dorm cus without that u wont have the mastercard account... My own was visa card and i pay $10 yearly as maintenance fee.
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by Taeewo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
cucumbae:
No wonder gtb dey declare excess profit.So Na through this fraudulent means?
The deduction is not fraudulent, its agreement between them and the customers before opening the account.
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by domack99(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Taeewo:
The deduction is not fraudulent, its agreement between them and the customers before opening the account.

Can't remember signing such agreement.
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by domack99(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Taeewo:
They are independent but money can be deducted from the primary dorm cus without that u wont have the mastercard account... My own was visa card and i pay $10 yearly as maintenance fee.

Is visa card maintenance charges different
Re: Gtbank Deduct $20 For Card Maintenance by Taeewo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
domack99:

Is visa card maintenance charges different
They only charge me for visa card maintenance fee.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channels With Monetization Enabled Available / What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? / Preloved Books' And Games Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.