Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos (26427 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Celebrating Fifty years of failure. Fifty years of lack of common Electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by GentleMoney: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice!
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
They are celebrating Escaping from the shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by musa7m(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
some people from the yeast no go like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by hollywater: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chisaedhor:
Buhari is lifeless

Buhari is sick

Buhari is a zombie

Buhari is a tyrant

Buhari is brainless

Buhari is a terrorist

Osinbajo is an afonja vampire

Osinbajo is not a Christian and can nver be

Osinbajo is Buhari's toy

APC is a dead party

APC is for zombies

APC Members are vultures

Atiku is my incoming president

Atiku will save Nigerians

Vote Atiku, Vote PDP
So shall it be.Waziri of sokoto is my next president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by budusky05(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chisaedhor:
Buhari is lifeless

Buhari is sick

Buhari is a zombie

Buhari is a tyrant

Buhari is brainless

Buhari is a terrorist

Osinbajo is an afonja vampire

Osinbajo is not a Christian and can nver be

Osinbajo is Buhari's toy

APC is a dead party

APC is for zombies

APC Members are vultures

Atiku is my incoming president

Atiku will save Nigerians

Vote Atiku, Vote PDP

Very soon the incompetent, lifeless, tyrant, president will download you out of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
Patriot I was there live

You're indeed Patriotic

But why outside the shores of Nigeria where Buhari's hunger and hardship won't be able to reset your brain
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by SoNature(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Make Atiku try go join them nah.
cheesy

Wait until he becomes president

Trump will personally invite him to the White House
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by omoelerin1: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princedapace:

My guy, I wish they can deported.. Yeye people. They are lucky to have escaped, instead of using the freedom they have there to be critical about Nigeria as a whole, they making it look as if they love the country.. See people who can not spend more than one month in Nigeria and who are always hiding when they come here due to kidnappers..

I don't like what I hate..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I earn money online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested.
Useless comment, just like the commentator himself.
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by BAILMONEY: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
oodualover:
Celebrating a country they are running away from. Donald Trump, please help us deport these clowns back to their shi.thole country. Let them come and celebrate independence here in Nigeria
NOR BE SMALL CLOWNS BRUH sad
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Soft landing for dem
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by omoelerin1: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
oodualover:
Celebrating a country they are running away from. Donald Trump, please help us deport these clowns back to their shi.thole country. Let them come and celebrate independence here in Nigeria
Go and deport them nah. Because na your money they take travel.

Does anybody hold you too from running away?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is good, we miss you guys back home, you are welcome to visit us anytime
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Oceannaagent: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
I guess it's freedom for them.

Anyway if you still have this country at heart and want to be among the next big thing that will happen in Nigeria Real Estate sector, then here is an opportunity for you in Oceanna.

Take advantage of this opportunity and join other discerning investors to own a piece of luxury with an average Return on investment of 29% yearly for life

On how to be participate
Call or whatsapp +2347034503352
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by edi287: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
NY always has the best independence day celebrations. Shame I missed it this year...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Bad belle kill u! Onye uchu

You are actually the one pained here
Useless comment you made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Empiree: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Yesterday was October 6th.

Where have they been since Monday the 1st?

Trump Oya, count dem, and send dem come back to shithole

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
that's business day in US. That's why they shifted to weekend. Either way, I don't even understand yeye Independence day when the citizens are not independent of looters and politicians.
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by troublemakea(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Yesterday was October 6th.

Where have they been since Monday the 1st?

Trump Oya, count dem, and send dem come back to shithole

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

Lol grin grin
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by jossykondo: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
abeg o,na yesterday be their own October 1st for america?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Rindo69: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
I really don’t understand this nonsense green -white-green!!! The Nigerian flag has only two colors- green and white!
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jokers we are looking to start a revolution they are there acting as if all is well back home.. And all those posters here saying shît about painting the country's image with this display & making them proud, u guys should be careful o... What is in parading in green white green then later u eat amala & ewedu or akpu & white soup or jollof rice or pounded yam & egusi then drink alcohol later & fûck each other.. Whats positive about that undecided they should be equipping themselves intellectually & economically to play their part in the great revolt that is inevitable & not this ten ten they are playing like over fed children undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by bantudra: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
dairykidd:
Jokers we are looking to start a revolution they are there acting as if all is well back home.. And all those posters here saying shît about painting the country's image with this display & making them proud, u guys should be careful o... What is in parading in green white green then later u eat amala & ewedu or akpu & white soup or jollof rice or pounded yam & egusi then drink alcohol later & fûck each other.. Whats positive about that undecided they should be equipping themselves intellectually & economically to play their part in the great revolt that is inevitable & not this ten ten they are playing like over fed children undecided

hmmmm...and who exactly do you want to fight.....??...to think the other side cant fight back is foolish.....

hubris.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by abdulaz: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now I know. Nigeria as a country is best celebrated when you have successfully escaped the shithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Those are the few that have gain their independence from Nigeria, that is why they are celebrating.
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
bantudra:

hmmmm...and who exactly do you want to fight.....??...to think the other side cant fight back is foolish.....

hubris.........
Its people like u that needs to be sacrificed to the gods before the main issue..

If other countries that stood up had everyone thinking like ur stûpid self i wonder if history would have been made.. Get out of my mentions bloody coward angry
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by bantudra: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Its people like u that needs to be sacrificed to the gods before the main issue..

If other countries that stood up had everyone thinking like ur stûpid self i wonder if history would have been made.. Get out of my mentions bloody coward angry

kiiikikiki,,,sacrificed,,,kiki,,,i taste terribly....

kiiiikikikiki.....

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by poseidon12: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Nigeria's independence is worth celebrating why are you guys running away from your country? Comedians and insincere fools. Celebrating failure.
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by poseidon12: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
oodualover:

Exactly. Don't mind the insincere fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Nathayas: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Can white people come out nnmass like this to celebrate their hndependence in Nigeria. This country is really a jungle
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by jaygogna(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Abdul315:
lols make dem replace some of us with dem
.....Lol..... c ur head. if na u, u go gree?
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Disturbing the peace of some one's Land.. angry
Re: Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos by LilSmith55(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Abdul315:
lols make dem replace some of us with dem

Please, anytime dem start d replacement exercise abeg holla at me,

Dis country hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.