Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria (39338 Views)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Oh ok.

Good to know

Worked on the CONA and BIG projects also.

I enjoy the narrative here - the insults can’t really get to me.

I feel that a lot of people are frustrated with our lack of development as a nation.

me am looking fpr employment ooo, no one is saying anything
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Oh ok.

Good to know

Worked on the CONA and BIG projects also.

I enjoy the narrative here - the insults can’t really get to me.

I feel that a lot of people are frustrated with our lack of development as a nation.

Lol....I'm sorry for throwing jabs. Friends?
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Lol....I'm sorry for throwing jabs. Friends?

No offence taken.

Actually I was given a 30min lecture on the coke organization.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

No offence taken.

Actually I was given a 30min lecture on the coke organization.

Good. Hope you now know Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is a Nigerian company founded by Leventis group but now a part of a multinational group called Coca Cola Hellenic Group. We are the authorized bottlers of Coca Cola products in Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Good. Hope you now know Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is a Nigerian company founded by Leventis group but now a part of a multinational group called Coca Cola Hellenic Group. We are the authorized bottlers of Coca Cola products in Nigeria wink

Kool.

We always get warned not to take any brand of drinks other than coke into their offices in Atlanta lol.

But seriously, am an SAP tech consulant - focusing more on big data( Hana and Hadoop), cloud technologies(networking and infrastructure) and python programming for Linux instrumentation.

And a die-hard buhari apologist. A great fan of andela and the yaba tech hub.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Kool.

We always get warned not to take any brand of drinks other than coke into their offices in Atlanta lol.

But seriously, am an SAP tech consulant - focusing more on big data( Hana and Hadoop), cloud technologies(networking and infrastructure) and python programming for Linux instrumentation.

And a die-hard buhari apologist. A great fan of andela and the yaba tech hub.

Can I send you a PM? WhatsApp chat to follow smiley
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Can I send you a PM? WhatsApp chat to follow smiley

How does PM work here. Never tried it once.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Felixv:

How does PM work here. Never tried it once.
i dont think it works here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine / Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.