Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria (39310 Views)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
pERSON WEY EDIT TUFACE WIFE PICTURE IS A BASTARD

WITH ALL THE SPOTS SHE GET shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by necak: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
wow
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Ekmigo: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
midehcreeb:
ah what do you mean, are you saying does Ppl on Pepsi can't WERK abi
werk
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by justifyme(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
midehcreeb:
ah what do you mean, are you saying does Ppl on Pepsi can't WERK abi

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=justifyme post=71893918][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by professor03: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH NIGERIANS AND NIGERIAN YOUTH NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES!

The truth is Certificates doesn’t guarantee securing jobs any longer. Infact, Employers now want to know that beyond certificate, what can a potential employee offers! With millions of graduates year in year out adding up to already overstretched unemployment market coupled with the fact that companies and businesses are downsizing and sacking their existing staff strength, business skills acquisition is one 'sure banker' that can help you get jobs faster as well as make you your own boss, ANYWHERE you find yourself!

This is where these amazing ICT PACKAGED TRAINING comes in - making you your own boss the ICT Packaged way especially in this highly digital era

- ICT PACKAGED 3D flooring TRAINING - With millions of houses and properties in Nigeria, this skills acquisition is a Goldmine ready to be tapped!

- ICT PACKAGED CAKE MAKING TRAINING - Cake making is a big business and you never get broke with cakes as long as you have a good clientele base and do the cakes the right way. You will not be trained to make wonderful cakes, fondants, pastries, cocktails BUT ALSO how to digitally market and then brand your business YOURSELF without any need of outsourcing!

- ICT PACKAGED PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING - Get ULTIMATE Photography Training that empowers you to fully take control of your Photography passion & business!

- ICT PACKAGED MAKEUP TRAINING - We train you be a STAND-OUT Make-up Artiste who is digitally inclined to better market your business/craft

NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN TERM OF TRAINING ANYWHERE IN AFRICA!

We are activating new centers near you!

You have an outlet anywhere in Nigeria and want to partner with us to train Nigerian the Practical way to be self-employed and optimize their passion? TALK TO US NOW SO WE CAN GET TRAINEES NEAR YOUR AREA, CITY, TOWN & LOCATION! (We only partner with very good professionals who will genuinely and practically train Nigerian!!!)

Contact us NOW at The ICT HUB! (DETAILS IN BANNERS)
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
professor03:
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH NIGERIANS AND NIGERIAN YOUTH NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES!

The truth is Certificates doesn’t guarantee securing jobs any longer. Infact, Employers now want to know that beyond certificate, what can a potential employee offers! With millions of graduates year in year out adding up to already overstretched unemployment market coupled with the fact that companies and businesses are downsizing and sacking their existing staff strength, business skills acquisition is one 'sure banker' that can help you get jobs faster as well as make you your own boss, ANYWHERE you find yourself!

This is where these amazing ICT PACKAGED TRAINING comes in - making you your own boss the ICT Packaged way especially in this highly digital era

- ICT PACKAGED 3D flooring TRAINING - With millions of houses and properties in Nigeria, this skills acquisition is a Goldmine ready to be tapped!

- ICT PACKAGED CAKE MAKING TRAINING - Cake making is a big business and you never get broke with cakes as long as you have a good clientele base and do the cakes the right way. You will not be trained to make wonderful cakes, fondants, pastries, cocktails BUT ALSO how to digitally market and then brand your business YOURSELF without any need of outsourcing!

- ICT PACKAGED PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING - Get ULTIMATE Photography Training that empowers you to fully take control of your Photography passion & business!

- ICT PACKAGED MAKEUP TRAINING - We train you be a STAND-OUT Make-up Artiste who is digitally inclined to better market your business/craft

NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN TERM OF TRAINING ANYWHERE IN AFRICA!

We are activating new centers near you!

You have an outlet anywhere in Nigeria and want to partner with us to train Nigerian the Practical way to be self-employed and optimize their passion? TALK TO US NOW SO WE CAN GET TRAINEES NEAR YOUR AREA, CITY, TOWN & LOCATION! (We only partner with very good professionals who will genuinely and practically train Nigerian!!!)

Contact us NOW at The ICT HUB! (DETAILS IN BANNERS)
K
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by SureBETarena: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Nice ambassadorial deal unlike Pepsi that just select every Time D!ck and Harry to promote their brand.

I didn't mention names ooo
Funny enough Coca Cola own Pepsi Nigeria.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by namenj: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
When they see BIGI COLA is taking over
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:

You are a kid concerning matters of the heart.
mtchewwwww
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemuse:
who asked for this , take your opinion as a lunch today .
ode
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
ode
Ffuck you babyDemon .
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by GetCofOProperty: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
CONGRATS TO 2baba and Annie Idibia...

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by TessaJ: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemuse:
Ffuck you babyDemon .
Kikikiki.... lol... which one be babydemon again. Chai, dis one weak me.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Queenserah26(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congratulations to the Idibias
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Felixv:
This is probably Coca Cola bottling which is a separate company from Coca Cola inc.

Nice choice, and it was obviously a well thought out choice

- 2baba has always been a political voice in the music industry and am sure the choice of his wife as a brand ambassador is acknowledging 2baba’s role.

As we approach 2019 new alignments are bound to be made - political statements in disguise.

Are you normal? undecided
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
SureBETarena:
Funny enough Coca Cola own Pepsi Nigeria.

Are you absolutely normal? undecided undecided
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by SureBETarena: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Are you absolutely normal? undecided undecided
I hate it when random people choose to insult people they don't know online, I said Coca Cola own Pepsi Nigeria if you don't agree prove it instead of exposing your poor upbringing online.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
SureBETarena:
I hate it when random people choose to insult people they don't know online, I said Coca Cola own Pepsi Nigeria if you don't agree prove it instead of exposing your poor upbringing online.
ah jisos apostle must hear of this
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Are you normal? undecided

Am I normal?

I worked for Coca Cola in Atlanta USA. If you any doubts about any comment, you ask a simple question

https://ng.coca-colahellenic.com/en/about-us/nigerian-bottling-company-at-a-glance/
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by SureBETarena: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
midehcreeb:
ah jisos apostle must hear of this
Apostle Suleman abi, was joking jare
You don't even know jokes when u see one, gudnite
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Felixv:

Am I normal?

I worked for Coca Cola in Atlanta USA. If you any doubts about any comment, you ask a simple question
Wawu, pls bro, I just graduated, I dey look for work oo

https://ng.coca-colahellenic.com/en/about-us/nigerian-bottling-company-at-a-glance/

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2018
SureBETarena:

grin grin grin
Why would I want to prove your stupidity? Coca Cola owns Pepsi Nigeria?
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Am I normal?

Read what you typed back then, what is on the site and then use your brain for analysis....Mr Coke USA.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=midehcreeb post=71910529][/quote]

That's how they swindle you undecided
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

That's how they swindle you undecided
cry cry cry
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Read what you typed back then, what is on the site and then use your brain for analysis....Mr Coke USA.

What exactly is your line of argument.

The main point you just need to know is that there are two separate companies.

One for bottling and one syrup.

All that is done in Nigeria is bottling. The syrup comes from coca cola Inc.

And I worked on their move to Microsoft azure -- paid millions.lol.
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by midehcreeb: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

GBAM case dismissed
Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Okay, I've seen you.

By the way, I'm in management level in NBC wink

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria by Felixv: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Majesticniyi:

Okay, I've seen you.

By the way, I'm in management level in NBC wink

Oh ok.

Good to know

Worked on the CONA and BIG projects also.

I enjoy the narrative here - the insults can’t really get to me.

I feel that a lot of people are frustrated with our lack of development as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video) / Ini Edo Releases New Photo / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.