Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries (3527 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by AllTheWayUp: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar seems to have overtaken the Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, in the race for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Atiku’s agent, Deuben Oniyan, is believed to have received more ballot papers in the ongoing sorting of votes than Tambuwal.

Tambuwal was initially in the lead until the turn of events.

Details soon …

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeadersNG/status/1048865262974525441

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by AllTheWayUp: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Congratzzzz Atiku
Time to dust my PVC, and send the lifeless Buhari back to his village Daura

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Famzer: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmm. May the best candidate win.

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by hucienda: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Wow.

If it stays that way, congratulations in advance to the 2019 PDP Presidential Nominee, Atiku Abubakar!

Thoroughly enjoyed the competitiveness of the primary which produced him as the flagbearer of his party and wish him success come February in the general if God wills so.

Kudos to the other aspirants as well. It was a really tough one.

Hopefully quadrennial national conventions such as this become entrenched in our democratic process.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Daplux4: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Famzer:
Hmmm. May the best candidate win.
I think they got it right this time

4 Likes

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by AllTheWayUp: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God

Atiku is far better than Tambuwal which Wike was trying to impose on PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by iluvdonjazzy: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2018
fingers crossed
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by PassingShot(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Let PDP put Atiku, Sarathief and Tambuwal on the ballot as their candidate, dem go still chop am.

Meanwhile, I was just reliably informed that "thief is leading in the PDP primary"

I asked "which thief?". The response was a very funny one: "the super thief".

I am still confused which of the PDP thieves is the "super thief".
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by AllTheWayUp: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations Atiku
He won against all odds

2 Likes

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by JudasNaCarrot: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm patiently waiting.....observing the observers.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
lets wait and see
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by opalu: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku can match APC money for money. And he is even more enlightened that BUBU.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by ipobarecriminals: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy wink grin wink cheesy grin cool cool Thur,Tuesday and now Sunday .I dey happy for d 3 days.Opportunity to retire Atiku.IpobareAtikuSlaves

1 Like

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Ayt27(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku no be small boy for game
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Na him share Dollar pass. Wetin una expect?
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nyamuriflathead: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2018
opalu:

President Buhari Does Not Play Money Politics. Ask The Over 15million Electorates That Voted For Him Unconditionally In The Just Concluded APC Primaries.
Btw, Its Over The News That Atiku Induced Delegates With $5000 To Emerge PDP Flagbearer. This Is The Kind Of Hausafulani-muslim Man Without Integrity Nyamiriflatheadedjews Are Campaigning For. Ridiculous!!
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Epic battle for Aso Villa. Now i can hopefully say; the #BackToDaura vision is very much on track and achievable. ATIKU all the way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2018
for sale
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by HigherEd: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2018
This is good. Christians in unanimity can decide 2019 elections.

No to a man that played politics of hate with hundreds of innocent lives in Benue

No to a man who spent months on medical trip in UK while his citizens languished back at home with decayed medical facilities.

No to a man who took months to elect a cabinet of mediocres

No to a man that doesn't understand that embarass Nigerians outside the country #WestGermany #LazyYouths #InZaOzaRoom #Lifelessone

No to a man who rode on an anti corruption campaign but has made no difference.

No to a man who sees Abacha has a role model

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nyamuriflathead: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2018
elChapo1:
Epic battle for Aso Villa. Now i can hopefully say; the #BackToDaura vision is very much on track and achievable. ATIKU all the way.

Epic Battle In Southeast And Southsouth, Not The North That I Come From. We Will Eat Atikus Money And Vote For Buhari Like We Did To Jonathan In 2015
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by amarilo: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2018
opalu:
Can he match th police for police' army for army, dss for dss? Money seems to hv little influence in this tyrannical era.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by romenna: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

Epic Battle In Southeast And Southsouth, Not The North That I Come From. We Will Eat Atikus Money And Vote For Buhari Like We Did To Jonathan In 2015
you are wrong sir.
South South, South East, north central and more than half of South West will go for atiku.
The battle will be in north east (atiku's zone) and north west.
Mark my words
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by OkoyeA1(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Waziri adamawa
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nyamuriflathead: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2018
romenna:
you are wrong sir.
South South, South East, north central and more than half of South West will go for atiku.
The battle will be in north east (atiku's zone) and north west.
Mark my words

Nay, On The Contrary Buhari Will Win All Apc Ruling States In Nigeria Squarely Including Imo, Edo, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Fct Without Inducing Voters With $5000 Like Atiku. Trust, Me After This Election, Atiku Will Go Bankrupt.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by CityNGR: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

Nay, On The Contrary Buhari Will Win All Apc Ruling States In Nigeria Squarely Including Imo, Edo, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Fct With Inducing Voters With $5000 Like Atiku. Trust, Me After This Election, Atiku Will Go Bankrupt.
Is it your bankruptcy?
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nyamuriflathead: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
CityNGR:
Is it your bankruptcy?
It Is Neither Ur Bankruptcy, Why U Carry The Matter For Head Like June 12
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by romenna: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

Nay, On The Contrary Buhari Will Win All Apc Ruling States In Nigeria Squarely Including Imo, Edo, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Fct Without Inducing Voters With $5000 Like Atiku. Trust, Me After This Election, Atiku Will Go Bankrupt.
hahahah it's obvious u r a northerner and dnt understand how much of an intellectual disgrace the South considers buhari.
U know u northerners ain't very sound intellectually so buhari's intellect doesn't matter much to u pipo.
Let's wait for election to come first.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nyamuriflathead: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
romenna:
hahahah it's obvious u r a northerner and dnt understand how much an intellectual disgrace the South thinks buhari is.
U know u northerners ain't very sound intellectually so buhari intellect doesn't matter much to u pipo.
Let's wait for election to come first.

Stick To The Argument, Stop Making A Fool Of Yourself.

Was It Not The Same South That Aided Buhari's Victory In 2015 Even When It Was Alleged That He Couldn't Tender His SSCE Certificate?
Sophisticated Morons..
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by CityNGR: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

It Is Neither Ur Bankruptcy, Why U Carry The Matter For Head Like June 12

Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by jchioma: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations in advance to the Waziri Adamawa - Sir Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by romenna: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

Stick To The Argument, Stop Making A Fool Of Yourself.

Was It Not The Same South That Aided Buhari's Victory In 2015 Even When It Was Alleged That He Couldn't Tender His SSCE Certificate?
Sophisticated Morons..
u've assumed a condescending posture my friend wit plenty abusive language e.g. fool, moronn etc.
Debate with facts and ideas. Dont reduce urself any further.
It is fact that majority of northerners are not literate.
This is not an abuse but a fact.
Re: Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
K

(1) (2)

Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria / Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari / Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.