Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106478 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BestDude: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
What's the update guys. What's is atiku's score?
over 1400 votes and he has won.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Famocious(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku Vs Buhari... Obasanjo would rather not vote next year grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mankosi: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Glink2018:
Operation atiku must step down for tambowal
guy wetin be your problem nah. I just dey watch ur post since. U are not happy atiku won. Why?

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by unitysheart(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
djon78:

2011 Jonathan was the incumbent. He was expected to take the parties nomination. See the most powerful politician ever in history of Nigeria was Shehu Musa Yaradua. And his most trained ally was Atiku Abubakar. Example Intel's was owned by Atiku and Yaradua family, but Atiku has the majority shareholder. And Intel's today is the highest private sector employer of labour in the Niger delta region.

Buhari is the incumbent today. Will that work against Atiku in 2019 as it did in 2011?
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Ategberoson(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
eyeview:

Igbos no know who be ambode. Is he not the same bigot u people insulted other tribes for.
Am happy saraki lost because Yorubas have a way of denying someone but once he is enthroned by others, they use eyeservice to find their way in and even make the winner his. In 1999, they denied obj and chose Falae whom they say was more Yoruba than obj. Immediately, South east, South South and north central voted him in, they turned around and remembered he was their son to the extent that in 2003, they refused to field any candidate to run against him.
If saraki had become president, this same Yorubas will yab igbos to make saraki their son.
Very hypocritical bunch

I don't bother reading your jargons as you people political analysis is childish and emotional attached but what caught my eyes was falae was more Yoruba than OBJ? why are you Igbo this dumb

what do you mean by falae is more Yoruba than obj? next time if you've no sensitive view about something stop using your eyeview, use your sense view instead

PDP can't pick VP out of southwest, it would be a high miscalculation on their side

6 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
1401+
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by premiumswizz: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
All the way.
Calers:
Buhari till 2023
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
it's game on in my osun state, it's protest votes in 2019. no amount of lies and propaganda will safe your party Apc defeat. we are just tired of Apc government.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by abbasajao(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
PRESENTATION:

grin PULLED grin

May be that guy no study in this planet of earth.
They speak this kind of grammer in Jupiter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by kingviny: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
$10,000 * 1,500 delegates = $15,000,000, I can afford that . Between 50 - 100 delegates can still eat my money, and still vote for another person shege dambroba! but I am sure I will win ... Ah Customs, I thank you for giving me the platform to become a very rich man. Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by JuanDeDios: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
dominique:
I honestly thought the ticket would be between Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and Saraki. The Atikulation noise was not as loud this year compared to last year so I totally dismissed him as a strong candidate. Congrats to him sha, he can't possibly handle Nigeria any worse than it is currently being handled.
Unfortunately, bolded is true. I'd wager he's better than characters like Saraki, though.

4 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Boss20: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
better person, let's Atikulate jare, no time for Suegbe!
#Atikulate all da way

It's definitely Atiku time to rule Nigeria. Have never campaigned for any politician before but I will be fully involved this time.

Nigerians deserve better than a divisive bigot as president.

Let's connect man.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Jasmine360(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Ugosample(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
dennisworld1:
SW won't vote Atiku. That's sure.
that will not stop him from winning of he is a popular candidate elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by AKzee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
engineerboat:
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR 1.4K.....Still counting

3. AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
With the way Buhari is running the country.
Do you think there will be a country for we SWs to rule when 2023 comes around.

An American even Ghanaian can be the president for all I care.
As long as the political and economical climate remains favorable for the common citizen on the streets.

#Atiku2019 issa goal.

PassingShot:

You must think the SW and the entire South will even be stupid enough to renew the North's term for presidency with a possibility of Atiku spending another 8 years after PMB's 4, making it 12 straight years.

We Yorubas are not that daft. We are waiting for our turn in 2023.

Let Atiku choose his running mate from SS/SE and let the real game begin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by shizzleStar: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let's ATIKULATE

Operation send the lifeless dullard presidiot out of aso Rock and shame the useful idiots and sophisticated moronsss

Congratulations PDP!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Ategberoson(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lucid1:

SW fire! They'll surely vote him, you wan bet your babe? Southwest will vote Atiku. an Ibo in ASO ROCK is long overdue, considering their resourcefulness and patience

bro chill. PDP can't pick VP out of southwest, atiku know better
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by wristbangle: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let's assume Atiku wins the presidential election, He will want to be in power for two terms. With this plus 4years PMB has spent will juxtapose the agreement between North and South making it 12 years.

Left to me, it doesn't cut it at all. I'd prefer PMB continue to 2023 for a southerner to contend at that time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Lorenzop: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
emexc11:
Atiku/Obi. Congrats

BEst comment so far...the best duo for the job.....Atiku a renowned business man, while Peter Obi, an economist to the core when it comes to resource management and ofcourse a sound brain, imagine the cabinet of this duo....expect the best brains in their cabinet notthe cropof certificateless ministers.....I dont see any other Igbo more qualified...Soludo would have been a nice shot but the fool is in APC..... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by dannybrasky(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Glink2018:

Do you know the reason.

Power of dollarization politics

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by owunabastard: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
it is like only Atiku carry the whole vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Yusman316(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
escodotman:
You mean the same America that it's president said he doesn't want to ever meet someone as '''lifeless'' as Buhari again? Or the same America that its Economy newspaper has already predicted the defeat of APC? APC supporters are so myopic that they can't see beyond their nose!
So American Economy Newspaper now vote in Nigeria elections abi?

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by EweduAfonja(f): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Blainz:

I thought iPod/potopoto hate Fulanis especially Muslims? What happened to the Islamization agenda? Oh...your Igwe Bukola Sarki has lost as anyone one you support.

See this obori, I be like iPod for ur eye...

Clear joor make I see road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
We sane Nigerians living in Asia support ATIKU for president 2019!

ATIKU is not tribalistic
ATIKU is not clueless
ATIKU is not lifeless
ATIKU is not dull

ATIKU is the only forward for Nigeria to be on the global map (as a world power)

South South ,South East ,North East, Middle Belt will vote massively for the WAZIRI ADAMAWA IN 2019!

WITH PETER OBI OR NGOZI AS VP ,THE ESTEEMED AND INTELLIGENT IGBOS WILL TROOP OUT MASSIVELY TO SEND THE lifeless,tribalistic,nepotistic,dead,useless and failed DULLARD back to DAURA .

We sane Nigerians support PDP√√√√

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Even if one thousand Obasanjo supporter Jonathan,the way the the north needed power after the south had already done 14 years since 1999 and add the elimination of some fake votes by card readers,there was no way that Jonathan was going to win even of a million Obasanjo supported Jonathan and Obasanjo knew this from on set and quickly pitch tent with Buhari

U really didn’t study events. Buhari may have his core supporters bt he only won because of the coalition of other northerners and the south. Obasanjo has voice everywhere. North, south, east and west. He is a nationalist not like buhari

Many people like me never liked buhari i was considering tolerating Jonathan I only changed my mind weeks to elections to vote him based on unfolding events. Obj move was very key in that.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by PassingShot(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:
With the way Buhari is running the country.
Do you think there will be a country for we SWs to rule when 2023 comes around.

An American even Ghanaian can be the president for all I care.
As long as the political and economical climate remains favorable for the common citizen on the streets.

#Atiku2019 issa goal.

Which way has he been running Nigeria?

Keep deceiving yourself grin grin
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by AKzee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
1490 Votes as at 12:16pm
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ajbf: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's game on in my osun state, it's protest votes in 2019. no amount of lies and propaganda will safe your party Apc defeat. we are just tired of Apc government.
Atiku even won Osun presidential election results in 2007.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Lorenzop: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:
Let's assume Atiku wins the presidential election, He will want to be in power for two terms. With this plus 4years PMB has spent will juxtapose the agreement between North and South making it 12 years.

Left to me, it doesn't cut it at all. I'd prefer PMB continue to 2023 for a southerner to contend.
This is why this country dont move forward.....i dont care whether north or south....let the best man do the job....i really do not care...we should grow beyond this ethnic and religious sentiments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by tonididdy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
well the picture is clear for all to see...

atiku for president
saraki for vice
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by lexxwiz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now that the whole of Nairalanders are here... Congrats to Atiku.. 2019 go sweet die..
Let's take a popularity vote..

Like For ATIKU (PDP)

Share For Buhari (APC)

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.