Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106371 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by klax(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
So Atiku finally won? What a wonderful God!!! Shame on apc who are waiting for a failed convention God has shamed you all with your lifeless president.

I was not Atiku fan for a very long time but apc made me to love him, saraki and others and I stand by them. All I care for is Buhari and apc must go down and go into extinct in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
God bless pdp for showing the superiority in better organization than those pooh in apc
God bless Atiku.

I'm sure apc and Magu will now be looking for fake figures of loots against Atiku as usual but it won't work 2019 Atiku and pdp will decimate you apc to pieces.

9 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by mancanoe: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let me check INEC time table again for the presidential election.... I wish its tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by tortee: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
dennisworld1:
SW won't vote Atiku. That's sure.

South west is your paurlor ba?

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Asu015(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is the only worthy opponent against buhari amongst them, he has experience in politics nd business
has support from both the north and south but all other candidates hv support only from there resp regions
business men are good in stablizing country's economy america has never witness economic develipment than now in trump's regime

kwankwaso messed up by leaving APC the north wont vote for Saraki
Buhari wil finally win the general elections

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku Abubakar is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

I am now ATIKULATED.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by bajosky: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku still leading with 1500+
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mankosi: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
dennisworld1:
SW won't vote Atiku. That's sure.
it's like what happened in osun didn't tell u that APC is heading towards brickwalls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by contigiency(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
nodullin:
It's the odds that were with PMB prior to2015 are with Atiku this time.

Atiku have attempted 3x.
PDP conducted a free and fair primaries with numerous candidates.
Atiku cried during his form purchase.
Atiku is coming at a time when the curr3nt president has failed the entire nation.
The unity within the party is stronger now like the APC coalition.
Not that a lot of people like Atiku but they just want to kick out PMB. Same thing applied to Buhari during GEJ time.

May PMB loose come 2019. The only president that fails to address his people. He only did the quarterly media chat once since his 4years in office.

Taking Nigerians for granted

You just talking as if Atiku has won the main election. Don't be fooled by anybody. make no mistake about that because buhari will still win with a margin that is higher than what he used to win 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Gudwork(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
justiwise:
Tambuwal- 890
Atiku- 408
Saraki- 334
Kwakwanso- 190

E be like say d weed wey u smoke dem pour plenty pepper inside

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Francopol(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
U dnt knw anytin. Realist? Damn it. Ur comment neva potray u as one!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by gameboyo: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reference:
I think Atiku is the only candidate all the others will be willing to accept in peace. He is the ranking presidential candidate and has been there or there about since 2003.

Since 93 sef
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Krafty006: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

The full name is SAtiku! Prophesy still dey on na! grin grin
which one be satiku again , una no go kil person

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
onatisi:
atiku worked hard for this ticket
he started his campaign early
and traversed the whole country , met with people and really sold himself well
i wish him the best
BUT THE BITTER TRUTH IS
DEFEATING BUHARI AND APC WILL BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE BUT STILL NOT IMPOSSIBLE
IF AND ONLY IF PDP COME TOGETHER AND FORGE A VERY STRONG UNITED COMMON FRONT,
the truth is buhari is a formidable opponent not because of his credentials but because of those behind him
That word impossible is nothing. Men, many men have done the impossible countless times.

Someone who knows better once said 'believe and nothing shall be impossible for you'

Impossible is nothing Bro.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Over my dead body will Atiku Abubakar become Nigeria president ~~ OBJ 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018....

OBJ merged with PDP, formed CUPPto oust Buhari ~~ June 2018

Atiku Becomes PDP (a subsidiary of CUPP) Flagbearer ~~October 2018

Obj is lost in political Bermuda Triangle ���

Saraki shared $5000 ��� each to 3275 delegates out of looted Kwara money @ the just concluded PDP National Congress . This is the man that wants to grow Nigeria the way he grew Kwara state during his 8 years reign as Governor.

2019 please do quick �

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar splashed $10,000 on each delegate . Who dare outspend the senior thief �... Being a PDP delegate is a source of employment. Imagine a delegate gets $15,000 (5.4 million naira) in a single night, this is equivalent to #450,000. 00 per month. No wonder they have been wailing for the past 3 years.

These are the people that wants to grow Nigeria and somebody was asking me why I am supporting Buhari �.

What has changed? Can PDP be reformed?
Presidential primaries of PDP has always been dollarized from 2003 to date. $15,000 multiplied by about 3500 voting delegates is the reason for the foreign exchange rate pressure Naira is facing.
How can same dollarized PDP change the change?
While APC is not eldorado, PDP is definitely not the answer.

Saraki Closed down the National Assembly for more than 6 weeks because of 317 votes.... The man was busy Touring Nigeria thinking he was Growing Nigeria... Oya Go and pick your reserved Senatorial ticket back.

Kwarans ẹ kú oko ẹrú òòò ����

5 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by annnikky(f): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Apc oya buckle up ur dancing shoe cheesy cos PDP is here to give it to u Hot

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

You must think the SW and the entire South will even be stupid enough to renew the North's term for presidency with a possibility of Atiku spending another 8 years after PMB's 4, making it 12 straight years.

We Yorubas are not that daft. We are waiting for our turn in 2023.

Let Atiku choose his running mate from SS/SE and let the real game begin.

So you Yorubas supporting Buhari is not out of love for him or because he is treating Nigeria well... But only because "It is Yoruba turn in 2023"? And you think the Fulani will hand power to a kafir like you?

I laugh in Dino Melaye. Heads up political dummy. Even if they give you the party ticket, all North will port back to PDP and still vote a Northern candidate. Nna, leave matter for Mattias!

So Obj for 8 years and Osibanjo for 4 years never do you people? Nna getaway abeg.

We are learning you people day by day. Sophisticated my foot!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Seandisputed(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
1532 for Atiku
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by NanaKhadija: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
congratulations @atiku, I can't wait to come down wuse II to celebrate with your campaign team.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Tats(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ha! See how many people on this thread. Politics serious oh grin

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by NCP: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Repeat Customer.
Welcome back.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:
[s]Let's assume Atiku wins the presidential election, He will want to be in power for two terms. With this plus 4years PMB has spent will juxtapose the agreement between North and South making it 12 years.

Left to me, it doesn't cut it at all. I'd prefer PMB continue to 2023 for a southerner to contend at that time[/s].
No excuse for supporting the lifeless and tribalistic dullard!

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by djon78(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
unitysheart:

Buhari is the incumbent today. Will that work against Atiku in 2019 as it did in 2011?

Jonathan was incumbent in 2915
Ambode was incumbent in 2018

We have passed that stage in Nigeria s politics. Our politics is evolving. If you no do well, nothing for you!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by klax(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
tortee:

South west is your paurlor ba?

Don't mind him. He talk as if SW is his father's property.

Apc go head am wella come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by dingbang(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
dominique:
I honestly thought the ticket would be between Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and Saraki. The Atikulation noise was not as loud this year compared to last year so I totally dismissed him as a strong candidate. Congrats to him sha, he can't possibly handle Nigeria any worse than it is currently being handled.
the lord Will never leave the people of Nigeria in the hands of any of these polithieves

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Misterdhee1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's game on in my osun state, it's protest votes in 2019. no amount of lies and propaganda will safe your party Apc defeat. we are just tired of Apc government.
Lol. U think Osun state civil servants hate Buhari right? Dont sleep on it oga. Adeleke's tsunami was only helped by Aregbe's troubles with the civil servants in the state and his lack of regard for local politicians. All these wont be factors in the general election. There won't be any sentiment, so Buhari will win easily in the state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by annnikky(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stand up for the champion !!!
Atiku PDP flag bearer

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BabaIbo: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP! POWER!!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by AgentGoat: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Leykinz:
I was hoping Saraki would win but since it's gonna be atiku, no yawa,....all I need is someone strong and probably northern to stop buhari from mass rigging in the north, buhari must suffer for what he did to Jonathan in the last election and ameachi must suffer too for betraying GEJ
biasness will not kill you. How amechi take betrayed Jonathan? I don't think you were around when the whole drama started before 2015. Hope you remembered wetin mama piss take amechi do with that police commissioner called Joseph mbu? A sitting governor. My friend go Siddon

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by YOMZE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku's wife is Yoruba. That will help to an extent too

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by 9gerian: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
No longer if. 1,532

HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

Hopefully Tambuwal wins,and we avert a nightmare scenario.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by eneyoduke(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku carry go
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:
Let's assume Atiku wins the presidential election, He will want to be in power for two terms. With this plus 4years PMB has spent will juxtapose the agreement between North and South making it 12 years.

Left to me, it doesn't cut it at all. I'd prefer PMB continue to 2023 for a southerner to contend at that time.

Tribalism will not kill you.

So after pmb has mismanaged our economy, security and incessant tribalism you'll just vote him so a southerner can try in 2023.

Truly you are not a lover of Nigeria.

Ethnic jingoist.

Let atiku win next year. PmB disappointed Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.