Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106435 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
dennisworld1:
ATIKU LAUGHING. HE WILL GET OVER 1000 VOTES

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by nams77: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
frankwyte:
Stop misinforming people Saraki votes has not been counted
Was wondering too. Had to recheck silver bird
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nyamuriflathead: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=71859591]If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

Hopefully Tambuwal wins,and we avert a nightmare scenario.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

You're Not An Apc Supporter, Your A FlatheadedNyamirijew From ABA.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Samueltemi337(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
PDP has officialy lost for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by gamst16: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Tambuwal 693
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by otherway: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Only an Atiku ticket can give Buhari headache. Any other person is a waste of time for PDP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by PassingShot(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

[/s]
You're ranting for "likes" already.

If you want to debate Atiku's chance, let's do it and stop updating your ranting for "likes".

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

The truth is that no one can beat Buhari in 2019.
Haaa...OYO
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by empressteemah06(f): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2018
ClassicMG:
I'm just happy saraki his out PDP can bring anybody forward
Even me, assuming he won the ticket, then I assume PDP chieftains are fool
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by empressteemah06(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
ClassicMG:
Even me, assuming he won the ticket, then I assume PDP chieftains are fools
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by unitysheart(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Tinubu has nothing on national politics he’s regional at best. A man who commands respect nationally is baba. When Obasanjo speaks the whole country listens. Who is tinubu in national politics

You are right. Baba is an ex president, he should normally command that level of respect.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by eyeview: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
yazach:
Reason for saraki's failure

Once IPOB(social media branch) support you, you are a loser. Fact
Yes, like they did with the Markafi faction of PDP while zombies who were supposed to mind their party were rooting for Sheriff

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by merbenko: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Samueltemi337:
PDP has officialy lost for another 4 years
why
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by aluko360(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU 100+

and still counting
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
empressteemah06:
Atiku leads... So happy.. Like Buhari like Atiku...

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by dearie(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
diebuhari1:
Datti Ahmed - 5
Jonah Jang - 19
David Mark - 35
Tanimu Turaki - 65
Sule Lamido - 96
Bafarawa - 48
Dankwambo - 111
Makarfi - 74
Kwankwaso - 158
Saraki - 317
Tambuwal - 693

Just do the maths...Atiku would hit over 1000 infact it will be nearer 2000
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Moukandjo: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
BabaO2:
what about "prophesies" that Saraki is the next president, next president's name start with "S", maybe sowore now as Saraki has been technically eliminated
The full name is SAtiku! Prophesy still dey on na! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by deboysben(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku oooo bmc go dey poo for their pants right now
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Braze9(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKULATE Nigeria kiss kiss kiss
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by gamst16: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2018
nams77:

Was wondering too. Had to recheck silver bird
saraki has been counted 317

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by kinkymax: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
I can't laff o,,with all d gragra wey saraki de do de visit everybody na only 317 votes e fit amass wen tambuwal de double him votes wt 693,,,lol anybody ipob support na big failure awaits such person,,example ambode,,jimi agbaje,,adeleke,,lollll

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by JuanDeDios: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
ClassicMG:
You're right to feel that way. I can't think of anything worse than a Saraki presidency happening to this country. Not even a repeat of Buhari's disastrous presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by PHILipu1(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Obasanjo’s support for any candidate is always the winning joker. Check ur facts again and let me know.
Lol,Obasanjo is a good gambler,he can predict the winner even before an election and when he see that a candidate will win,he will quickly join such candidate.

Obasanjo didn't help Buhari to win in 2015,he knew then that Buhari will win and he quickly joined the winning team.

But Obasanjo will never support Atiku to send him to jail.
Politicians don't easily forgive.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by 2n2k(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Landslide victory for Atiku. 1,585 votes to second place Tambuwal of 693. Wow
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by yazach: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Aren't you stupid? Ohaneze, Afenifere, SS and Middlebelt adopted a single candidate- whoever promised to restructure the country, and that is ATIKU.

Can someone ask what this thing is saying

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by bluefilm: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
yazach:
Reason for saraki's failure

Once IPOB(social media branch) support you, you are a loser. Fact

I think you have a point there.

Just look at what they did to their own master Kawnu.

Just look at how they completely abandoned the nigga to his own fate instead of rallying around him at the time he needed them the most.

Today, like a fugitive, the guy has lost everything and he's nowhere to be seen.

Someone even suggested he is hiding in caves somewhere in Afghanistan just like Osama bin Laden did.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU has worn.
Because if you subtract all the counted votes and invalid votes from the number of accredited delegates, the remainder will be more than 1000 votes.

ATIKU has WORN

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by klax(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

Bro you have spoken well and I'm sure your fellow apc member here will attack you or abuse you because apc are just naturally allergic to truth.

Things are not working, people don't even want to hear Buhari name yet instead for apc to look back and quickly mend things they chose to keep on packaging rotten stuffs.

5 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by tenmariner: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
So saraki could only pull a meagre 317 votes out of a possible 4000. Despite all the NASS siege and anti seige with his house boy Dino... I love this primary election, it will make u realize that u are not a popular as perceived...

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by tizteezy(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku?
PDP must be trolling themselves
BTW I'm not a Nigerian 'politician'
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Samueltemi337(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
merbenko:
why
Wait till 2019 then you would know why

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Monjerk: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is the man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.