Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,231 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt (4879 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by Pafuri(m): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2010
So far, no one wants to talk about the boss of the Oyo 'Empire'. I, as an Ibadan man, hereby take it upon myself to write a petition and sign it in 'Iku babaYeye's' name:

Dear President Goodluck Jonathan, or  Ebere Goodluck Jonathan, or Jonathan Goodlk Ebere, or is it Goodlock Jonathan Ebere, (sorry,I dont remember the combination now. I am tired from last night!!! Sory agin)

My dog, ABBA, was found dead yesterday. His throat had been slashed and, apparently, his blood veins emptied in what I suspect was a ritual to Ogun. (I swear, I did not perform such ritual or any ritual last night). So, you MUST investigate!  cheesy cheesy

I am next to the Orishas. grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2010
u cant try this with the benin oba sad
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by Litmus: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2010
from Bluetooth

I dont think the youths are tired of the Emir.this is just another attempt to cause ethnic/religion war in the north and the next breaking news you would here is reprisal attack and the death of southerners and christains in retaliation.we can only thank God he was not killed.

Yeah, first thought that came to mind. 

As for assassination attempts being  sign of  failed state status, if so, America would be repeating the year.
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2010
chelseabmw:

u cant try this with the benin oba sad
if they can dethrone a former oba of benin and send him on exile despite all the hullabaloo surrounding him,why cant the present one be assasinated ?
Litmus:

Yeah, first thought that came to mind. 

As for assassination attempts being  sign of  failed state status, if so, America would be repeating the year.
ezeagu:

Some forces want to see the US prediction come to being. . . . .  lipsrsealed
those forces know fully well that ethno-religion crisis is a major catalyst to achieving their myth.may God will be done
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by kobikwelu(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2010
chaos!!!!! everywhere,

baba God show your sef
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by jokingmary(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
Chai sad
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by otokx(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2010
All this fishy stories.
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

if they can dethrone a former oba of benin and send him on exile despite all the hullabaloo surrounding him,why cant the present one be assasinated ?those forces know fully well that ethno-religion crisis is a major catalyst to achieving their myth.may God will be done

We are talking about assassination not kidnapping
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by ud4u: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2010
assasinations and counter assasinations, it is a pity
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by ud4u: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2010
assasinations and counter assasinations, it is a pity
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by emvick: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2010
this is just the beginning of it all, next will sokoto, katsina, taraba and etc,
we suffered same fate here is the south and it sounds like a story or jingle to their ears,now it at their doorstep, no need to worry, //

he should employ JTF, IMMIGRATION and FRSC to protect him, b/cos another is coming, FRSC mounts road block,TJF stop & search & IMMIGRATION= no ID Card no Entrance,

The south had such fate and we were able to go through it by the help of GOD,
so what a man sows- will he reap, Alao Akala or not, what has he done to other in the past, he may have forgotten, anyway kudo to the culprit for failed mission, next time it will MUTALAHAB from Al quada, happy viewing
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by Bishopking: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2010
ha, SELF DESTRUCTION IS GATHERING MOMENTUM AT LAST!

THE FOOLS WERE TOO BUSY STEALING AND DID NOT PAY (STILL NOT PAYING) ATTENTION TO BREWING CATASTROPHE!!
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by Akosbaba(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2010
The 19 yr old probably watched too much american movies and as 4 the alaafin,the first reply summarises the state
Re: Emir Of Kano Escapes Assassination Attempt by NovusHomo(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Pafuri: So far, no one wants to talk about the boss of the Oyo 'Empire'. I, as an Ibadan man, hereby take it upon myself to write a petition and sign it in 'Iku babaYeye's' name:

Dear President Goodluck Jonathan, or  Ebere Goodluck Jonathan, or Jonathan Goodlk Ebere, or is it Goodlock Jonathan Ebere, (sorry,I dont remember the combination now. I am tired from last night!!! Sorry agin)

My dog, ABBA, was found dead yesterday. His throat had been slashed and, apparently, his blood veins emptied in what I suspect was a ritual to Ogun. (I swear, I did not perform such ritual or any ritual last night). So, you MUST investigate!  cheesy cheesy

I am next to the Orishas. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings. / Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) / Buhari, Stop Playing Megaphones Outside The Country – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.