Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 (1354 Views)

If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by GistFullGround: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Nigerian youths have been fed with some demonic thoughts that Atiku Abubakar is corrupt.

The whole world will know how true this is if it is propaganda or just stupid thoughts.

APC is the most corrupt political party on earth, just ask Oshiomole, where he got his billions from, ask Tinubu, Ameachi, or even ask Buhari, a man who claimed he was poor, how market?

There is no good person in the APC and in 2019 Atiku will prove them wrong.

If the Nigerian youths like, they should rescue the nation, if they like, they should vote APC but who would suffer?

Nigerians should watch out for these

1. Can Buhari debate Atiku?
2. Buhari, a man who dodged debate in 2015 yet the gullible youths voted for him.
3. Atiku has EXPERIENCE
4. Atiku is a detribalized man
5. Remember the Abacha years? It was Atiku and co who fought for democracy, where was Buhari?
6. OBJ will support Atiku in the end, mark my words.
7. Nigerians, your destiny is in your hands, use it well.
8. OBJ wanted to set Atiku up because of his 3rd term agenda.
9. There must be a level playing field for PDP aspirant to campaign in every part of the country.
10. No police intimidation. If this is so, forget Buhari.

I want Nigerians to just watch a debate on issues and not some stupid sentiments

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by modath(f): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2018
OP,

5. Remember the Abacha years? It was Atiku and co who fought for democracy, where was Buhari?

Atiku was part of NADECO?
May God forgive you.... Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2018
let me park here
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by GistFullGround: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:
OP,

Atiku was part of NADECO?
May God forgive you.... Amen.

Dont pray for me, ask for forgiveness for yourself

What was his role in NADECO? Did he betray Abiola?
If he did, did Abiola not betray someone
Pray for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
grin

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by FarahAideed: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku corruption is a myth berthed by Obasanjos campaign of callumny against Atiku ...

If Atiku was corrupt would he have caught and exposed Buharis then ADCs and his 85 boxes of looted Currency !!! A case which Buhari killed till date

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by zamanii: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2018
GistFullGround:
Nigerian youths have been fed with some demonic thoughts that Atiku Abubakar is corrupt.

The whole world will know how true this is if it is propaganda or just stupid thoughts.

APC is the most corrupt political party on earth, just ask Oshiomole, where he got his billions from, ask Tinubu, Ameachi, or even ask Buhari, a man who claimed he was poor, how market?

There is no good person in the APC and in 2019 Atiku will prove them wrong.

If the Nigerian youths like, they should rescue the nation, if they like, they should vote APC but who would suffer?

Nigerians should watch out for these

1. Can Buhari debate Atiku?
2. Buhari, a man who dodged debate in 2015 yet the gullible youths voted for him.
3. Atiku has EXPERIENCE
4. Atiku is a detribalized man
6. OBJ will support Atiku in the end, mark my words.
7. Nigerians, your destiny is in your hands, use it well.
8. OBJ wanted to set Atiku up because of his 3rd term agenda.

I want Nigerians to just watch a debate on issues and not some stupid sentiments

Keep living in a fool's paradise. Atiku is no better than Buhari, you can choose to believe it or continue to wallow in your ignorance.

What experience exactly does he possess, it's not by screaming I will restructure Nigeria, where's is he's blueprint to achieve that- does he even understand what restructuring is about?

Wait till he gets to the position before you really know how detribalised he is. Lol in which part of your history books did you read that Atiku fought to wrestle Nigeria from the hands of Abacha?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by zamanii: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Atiku corruption is a myth berthed by Obasanjos campaign of callumny against Atiku ...

If Atiku was corrupt would he have caught and exposed Buharis then ADCs and his 85 boxes of looted Currency !!! A case which Buhari killed till date

1 Like

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by GistFullGround: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2018
zamanii:

Keep living in a fool's paradise. Atiku is no better than Buhari, you can choose to believe it or continue to wallow in your ignorance.

What experience exactly does he possess, it's not by screaming I will restructure Nigeria, where's is he's blueprint to achieve that- does he even understand what restructuring is about?

Wait till he gets to the position before you really know how detribalised he is. Lol in which part of your history books did you read that Atiku fought to wrestle Nigeria from the hands of Abacha?

You are the biggest ignoramus still living on mother earth.
You lack tolerance, no wonder your father is BH.
Must I tow your line of politics? why can't you just appreciate others without your shallow brain feeling threatened?

1 Like

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by zamanii: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
GistFullGround:

You are the biggest ignoramus still living on mother earth.
You lack tolerance, no wonder your father is BH.
Must I tow your line of politics? why can't you just appreciate others without your shallow brain feeling threatened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by dukie25: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Atikulate Nation loading........
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Atiku2019: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
grin

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by OfficialAPCNig: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
zamanii:

We would rather take our chance with him. All we need is NE and Buhari would be history.
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku Abubakar is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

I am now ATIKULATED

1 Like

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by eventsms(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP made a right choice . Congratulations to Nigeria , congratulations to PDP. I and my family will vote atiku come 2019 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by zamanii: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

We would rather take our chance with him. All we need is NE and Buhari would be history.

No qualms with that. Of course, politicians need to know it's no longer business as usual., you don't perform, no second term for you.

But to come out and boast that there's one amongst them who's a saint and more honest than the others? Nah nah

1 Like

Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Konki: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
zamanii:

If you had asked these questions to change mantra chanter in 2015, we would have been better for it.

Deal with it, start counting down from today #BackToDaura
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by collinsfhk(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
zamanii:

When I read comments like what we have in the first paragraph, I feel sorry for Nigeria. What do we gain from covering a glaring truth
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Youngsage: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: If ATIKU Wins, There Will Be A New President In 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Voting 2019 presidential election would be based on: 1. Hunger 2. Tuition fee 3. Insecurity laden areas 4. Poverty 5. Unemployment 6. Religion (weakest) 7. Ethnicity 8. Rule of law 9. Price of commodity 10. Freedom. 11. While Buhari is expected to continue shouting corruption upandan

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/ / BREAKING: Atiku Arrives US, To Speak At Chamber Of Commerce / 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.