Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt (1631 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by APC2: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is the only prophet I believe so far in Nigeria.
He said there are plans already on ground by enemies of New Nigeria to declare state of emergency and install interim government if Peter Obi wins the election.
His name is Prophet Samson Oluwamodede. All his prophecies use to come to pass.
Watch and listen to prophecies here:
https://fb.watch/ioQ-At32v7/

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by incandescentena: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
tongue
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Parachoko: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
APC2:
He said there are plans already on ground by enemies of New Nigeria to declare state of emergency and install interim government if Peter Obi wins the election.
Bullshit!
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Ireportlive: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi isn't winning so pastor can rest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by richidinho(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
I dare them to try any rubbish

11 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Rapuru14: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi is winning and will be declared as president

17 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
One thing I realize is Obi isn’t half as popular as he is on social media, many people believe he’s just one of those filling up spaces in the minor political parties.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
When Nigerians get to that bridge, they will cross it.

4 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
One thing I realize is Obi isn’t half as popular as he is on social media, many people believe he’s just one of those filling up spaces in the minor political parties.

Can you clarify this statement? Are you saying he’s more popular offline than his enemies perceive?

7 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by APC2: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
I live in the North. Obi is popular among the fulanis here. Don't know how they got to know him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by chivic(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you will vote for obi and you have your PVC click like.I just want to check something.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
On Peter Obi's mandate I stand...

7 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Linda1999: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peter obi will rather end this Crisis

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Maazieze(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
All these prophesies and nonsense, are people that hostile to the concept of reform? incredible
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi will win.
A new Nigeria is POssible

4 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
APC2:

I live in the North. Obi is popular among the fulanis here. Don't know how they got to know him
Stop the lies, just few know about him and they don’t take him seriously

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
Stop the lies, just few know about him and they don’t take him seriously

And why are you crying over Peter Obi when you're supporting the senile Tinubu.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Tinubu is just deceiving you people.

4 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

And why are you crying over Peter Obi when you're supporting the senile Tinubu.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Tinubu is just deceiving you people.
Never have I supported Tinubu, I’m heavily Atikulated

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by okeysoninv: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
I said the same thing
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by tuborme: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:
Never have I supported Tinubu, I’m heavily Atikulated
the only difference between Atiku and Tinubu is that one sniffs powder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by DaInferno(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
APC2:
mtchww
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by agadez007(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Imagine standing on the mandate of a man that needs support to stand,somebody that can’t stand on his own

I spit a wet Tufiaaakwaaaa on the heads of every urchin

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ireportlive:
Obi isn't winning so pastor can rest
lets see
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Smithkafors(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
People are daft, so you think they have not been hearing about Labour Party on radio stations?.
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by Lucasinho(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
peepydelano:

Na Mumu u be....all this rally and campaigns nation wide never clear Ur eyes?
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by SaintNegro77: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi will win and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by SWATMan: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
On Peter Obi's mandate I stand...

Gidigba!
Re: If Obi Wins, There Will Be Crisis And Interim Govt by APC2: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians From Ancient Egypt? / APC Thugs Intimidating Igbos Traders To Vote Sanwolu In Badagry (video) / The Fraudster In Aso Rock - Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.