Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice (15690 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by baby124: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
It’s common sense. If you believe a stranger aka pastor above your parents then you need mental check. As long as you have GOOD parents who are alive, no other person should take their place and honor.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Nairalane: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reno, your head is correct

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Benekruku(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
All this religious houses should be converted to clubs and brothels

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by texazzpete(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Only a goat will seek their Pastor's consent over that of their parent.

My friend has been married for 10 years now with 3 lovely kids. I still remember how his relationship with his then fiancee was nearly destroyed after a pastor told her not to marry him.

She finally came to her senses and married him. Best decision of her life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by almarthins(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
cry reno!!! Mockery
Freeze the blasphemer

This 2 are nt wise at all
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
texazzpete:
Only a goat will seek their Pastor's consent over that of their parent
Real Men spotted.
Don’t mind people who worship and reverence their pastors ahead of their husbands and parents.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Splasshhh(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
U guys better not get me started on this one.

No one needs any other consent but, one, parental consent. This is Ultimate. We should wake up. I am even getting so angry with all these traditional list requirements.

Why stress to be happy?
I am giving my daughter's hand does not mean, oya come and penalise me for being happy.

Tufiakwa!!!

Abegi, make Una check out my signature jare
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
If you like consult oracle, my own na make the marriage dey successful

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by jesuchristi: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
People who are not spiritual want to give direction to God's people. The 5fold ministerial offices have been ordained by God to lead Christ's church, and not parents please.
Don't allow jokers who have no spiritual calling to deceive you.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by TONIAMERO(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
EHPESIANS 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by lovelylad: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
ebenholer:
Get both parental and pastoral consent but Godly consent is the best. Both parents and pastor are humans who may not always be right.
Wetin be Godly
consent again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by ehikwe22: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
You're all jokers. Why should an African even take guidance from the Jewish mythical books which coincidence serves as their book of law? Does Africans not have our perculiar ways of f life before slavery and colonialism?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by babeosisi: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
The pastors have you calling them daddy and mommy,they also want primary decisions in your marriage,they take your money, label your parents witches.
They tell you where to go,when to go,who to associate with how to spend your money.
You build their empires for them and they point to you to heaven for your reward while they get theirs now
Now they want to collect bride price but won't put you in their will .
Wake up mumu Africans
Look up to Christ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by semyman: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
The pastors concern is the money they attract by making sure the bride brings groom to them for future revenue and income stream in the mode of tithes and offerings, sundry gifts and donations. Any other thing is irrelevant to all these frauuudsters on the pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by babeosisi: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
jesuchristi:
People who are not spiritual want to give direction to God's people. The 5fold ministerial offices have been ordained by God to lead Christ's church, and not parents please.
Don't allow jokers who have no spiritual calling to deceive you.

Receive your brain back in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am a believer but i noticed that most christrians believes everything their pastor says n they kinda worship their pastor(mummy g.o, she's wrong any person that wants to get married should seek is parents consent first.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by adetes: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Parental advice no any pastor or Alfa advice

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by jesuchristi: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
God set 5fold ministerial offices in the body of Christ to lead his church. He did not set parents as Ministers to give HIS Church direction.
People who have no spiritual authority who have not prayed for a headache or won a soul for years want to direct Christians because they have access to social media.
You better listen to experienced spiritual fathers and mothers than these jobbers who are neither here nor there
I wish they stick to politics and leave spiritual matters,where they have no calling and experience.

[b][/b]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by chronique(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well said.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by deflover(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Satanists adeboye should shut up
E never do them
No be her husband raise magic wand for redeem service say na staff of authority wey dem pass to am and asked his members to pray to it
They should stop preaching hearsay
They don't represent Christ but their stomachs
Useless families of worms angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by bayfam(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Seek a spiritual consent from your Pst first then get your Parents blessings ,simple.why is it difficult to understand, will you see someone to marry and go straight to ur parent for blessings without due marital prayers?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by babeosisi: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
otuekong1:
I am a believer but i noticed that most christrians believes everything their pastor says n they kinda worship their pastor(mummy g.o, she's wrong any person that wants to get married should seek is parents consent first.

Many of these followers can drink poison if pastor says so.
There is something in the mind of an average African Christian that makes him a mumu once he steps into a church building .That's why they can be scammed of their last dime and they believe they gave it to God.
A man who has billions in his bank account will ask for your last penny and you give it
How stupid is that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by babeosisi: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ask her if her own children went to their pastors first

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by akoaki(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
yanabasee:
Who's a pastor??j

My mother is spiritually powerful enough for me to seek her consent first....

I will never seek any silly pastor's consent before my beloved parents.....

My parents will pray for me from their heart but those hungry tithing pastors will only do so if your pocket is worthy of their time....
They should go to hell....

Pastors from hell.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by openmine(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Reno! Which wan u dey?? Politics or church?? Today u're in politics, tomorrow u're in church, next tomorrow u're relationship adviser
I guess you haven't seen pastors talk about politics.....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by nawegetam: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Rccg won't start counselling without perantal consent. Reno go siddon

just shut up!!
you are a confirm sheeple as you can not use your sense

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by oruma19: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Abeg wc position are we giving Reno in the nxt gvt? The man must have been an "A" student while in school. If i mark scripts, this is how i love to see students write. Straight to the point and precise.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by JediB(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, this issue is a simple matter. As someone who grew up without both parents in the home (my father passed before I was a teenager) I believe Mummy G.O. meant (a.) If you re privileged to have Godly parents who are still together when you re about to choose your life partner pastoral consent is already extra catered for - talk and ask your biological parents to pray along...that is a double blessing & the ideal sense.

Alternatively and fast becoming reality, we all know that 2 parent, exclusively monogamous homes, are fast becoming rare. Either a person was born out of wedlock, mother was a second wife, there is a "step-" situation in the child's life, parents are not role models or godly etc sadly such young people are the majority in church today. Such do not know what real love is, neither can they replicate what has not been modelled for them...what Mummy meant (b.)if you re one of the those who are not from such rare homes, then the extra onus is on you, to seek pastoral consent and guidance alongside those you biologically refer to as parents.

Somebody please tell Leke Adeboye rather than "come for you and yours" (in response to Daddy Freeze) his responsibility as a Pastor is to breakdown Papa and Mama's wisdom into this current generation's level not unsheath swords. We are the salt of the earth.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Reno! Which wan u dey?? Politics or church?? Today u're in politics, tomorrow u're in church, next tomorrow u're relationship adviser

He's a pastor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Yankee101: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
When your spiritual guide gives you advise that conflicts with the bible there is no strife, ignore them wnd follow the Bible. No arguments. Sometimes we keep forgetting they are only humans and can be prone to error too

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
jesuchristi:
God set 5fold ministerial offices in the body of Christ to lead his church. He did not set parents as Ministers to give HIS Church direction.
People who have no spiritual authority who have not prayed for a headache or won a soul for years want to direct Christians because they have access to social media.
You better listen to experienced spiritual fathers and mothers than these jobbers who are neither here nor there
I wish they stick to politics and leave spiritual matters,where they have no calling and experience.

You must be the son of a Pastor or maybe you want to go into that line of business but either of this, truth is i cannot meet a stranger to determine for me who to marry..

[b][/b]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by drololaaof: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
There is no where it is stated in the bible that you go to the synagoge that is our modern day church for blessing rather it admonish that you pay to parents what they request you to bring ,after which they give their daghuter out in marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / What Is The Name Of God Called In Our Local Languages In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.