Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice (15680 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Gvicsocial: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, who recently Trends on Twitter after mentioning a statement while preaching at the church’s annual Youth Convention this morning, advising the youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they decide they want to get married.

Reno Omokri came out to support daddy freeze has he says:

"From Genesis to Revelation, biblical marriage has ALWAYS been a family affair, not a church issue. Do not be deceived by any pastor, no matter how highly placed. Take your guidance from the Bible, not man. Get parental consent, not pastoral consent. Honour parents. Read the entire Bible yourself. Nowhere does anyone consult a priest before choosing a marriage partner. Isaac consulted his parents not a priest. Jacob consulted his parents not a prophet. The 10 commandments COMMAND you to honour your parents, not your pastor #RenosNuggets"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/marriage-get-parental-consent-not.html

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Gvicsocial: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Oyindidi(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rccg won't start counselling without perantal consent. Reno go siddon

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by beautyoftheLord: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
I just tire! These pastors are playing 'God" too much.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Tamarapetty(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reno! Which wan u dey?? Politics or church?? Today u're in politics, tomorrow u're in church, next tomorrow u're relationship adviser

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by yanabasee(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who's a pastor??

My mother is spiritually powerful enough for me to seek her consent first....

I will never seek any silly pastor's consent before my beloved parents.....

My parents will pray for me from their heart but those hungry tithing pastors will only do so if your pocket is worthy of their time....
They should go to hell....

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
yanabasee:
Who's a pastor??

My mother is spiritually powerful enough for me to seek her consent first....

I will never seek any silly pastor's consent before my beloved parents.....

My parents will pray for me from their heart but those hungry tithing pastors will only do so if your pocket is worthy of their time....
They should go to hell....

Good girl.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Deltayankeeboi: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Those who can do, do. Those who can't, criticize.

Dazzall.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by yanabasee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Good girl.
OK...Boy!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
yanabasee:

OK...Boy!!
Lmao.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by yanabasee(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
ifyalways:
Lmao.
cheesy
How r u girl?? I'm a dude!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by seuncyber(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
No be lie

What pains me the most are the women who willingly meet their pastor to discuss and "pray" about a potential fiance/husband like he's an ex boyfriend they need to clear the air with. At the end of the day, a very large percentage of these women cheat on their husbands with the same money making machine that hypnotizes his clients on the altar.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by brixton: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
How in the world would I seek my pastor before my parents? I honestly don’t know which set of people is worse;

Zombies supporting APC or Nigeria church followers?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Ramos16(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oyindidi:

Did you read at all?

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by AnneMomoh: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one from Reno!!!

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by XaviDayo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok o. Reno Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by BruncleZuma: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
So what Pastor Adeboye's wife preached is not true ba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Jorussia(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Personally,i feel this current controversy is unnecessary.The importance of the consent of both parents and pastors when it comes to marriage is very minimal.Choosing a life partner is entirely in the hands of those who wants one.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Reno! Which wan u dey?? Politics or church?? Today u're in politics, tomorrow u're in church, next tomorrow u're relationship adviser
And he's always making sense

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Chisaedhor: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
LADIES go gree hear.
Always worshiping and wasting husband’s hard earned wealth on these new generation fraudsters called gods of men.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by yeyeboi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by dafemnet: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pastors have nothing to do with your existence.Only God and your Parents.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by chicoMX(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oyindidi:

Madam, Reno is spot on o. Mummy G-O should goan siddon

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by ificatchmodeh: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
But why need Pastor's consent before you marry..

Na mumu talk be that na..

Pastor na God? Abi e look like your parents?

All this fake pastor..so that tomorrow Dem go dey dictate for you on your family matters..but Dem no go allow you come near dia family issues..
Always fronting like say Dem get perfect family while dia house dey burn steady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by johnmba: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God i don marry.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Lumpyy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
We should be very careful not to destroy family institution while seeking religious power. Am with Daddy freeze on this.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by Ategberoson(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
I'm with Reno on this. these religion chauvinist made me lost my best ex gf. yeye people

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by kainchix: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sorry Reno and Freeze, Religion is the opium of most Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice by ebenholer(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Get both parental and pastoral consent but Godly consent is the best. Both parents and pastor are humans who may not always be right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.