Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

PDP CONVENTION - Jonathan Congratulates Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CONVENTION - Jonathan Congratulates Atiku (328 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP CONVENTION - Jonathan Congratulates Atiku by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
The former President Goodluck Jonathan posted the message below on his official facebook page.

"I congratulate His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, and by the grace of God and the votes of Nigerians, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I believe you are the best candidate. I am convinced that you are the man to take Nigeria from being the world’s headquarters for extreme poverty to being the global hub for prosperity and happiness. Congratulations. GEJ."

2 Likes

Re: PDP CONVENTION - Jonathan Congratulates Atiku by hucienda: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Waziri Adamawa.

Wizard of Oz. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Fayose: You Have No Reason To Quit Party / Visit Hsgac.senate . It Is A US Homeland Security Website & If U Type Mr Abubaka / "Okorocha Has No Political Weight Being Attributed To Him,imo APC Is Not His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.