Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins (2659 Views)

Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by buhariguy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

We go give Yoruba chief justice of Nigeria
but buhari gave us cjn and you still don't want to vote for him.
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
but buhari gave us cjn and you still don't want to vote for him.
What happened to DSS former boss, that was a slap to federal character
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
He waited, congratulated the winner...

How is that now "storming out" of the venue? grin

These people are so shocked about the outcome of the exercise that they are fishing for some imaginary division within the rank of the PDP.

#pele o cheesy
My brother the thing tire me, propaganda no go work cause people eyes don tear.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Omeokachie: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

My brother the thing tire me, propaganda no go work cause people eyes don tear.

They are all in great "pains" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:

They are all in great "pains" cheesy
NGENEUKWENU OR CLICNIC they find her MENSES FOR PORT HARCOURT grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Baawaa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike want Atiku to negotiate how much he will pay back grin grin grin
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by BrutusOj(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Wike should go and sit his fat yansh somewhere. I was on ground, it was free and fair. He should join the rest of the party and unite towards 2019.
But we all saw him congratulates Atiku na..
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018

(1) (2)

Atiku and Adamawa Women Leader : Caption This PIX / Moment PMB Presented A Wrong Person As The APC Governorship Candidate In C.River / Atiku Defeats Buhari In Akure South Local Government (ondo’s Largest Local Govt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.