Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins (2654 Views)

Drama As Wike Storms PDP BoT Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, left the venue of the Peoples Democratic Party convention before the convention ended.

Mr Wike left shortly after congratulating the winner of the party’s presidential primary, Atiku Abubakar.

He was promptly followed out of the Port Harcourt venue by many of his supporters.

The Rivers governor was one of the major backers of Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, who came second in the presidential primary.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/288949-just-in-pdp-convention-wike-congratulates-atiku-exits-venue.html

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by AtikuNetwork: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike should go and sit his fat yansh somewhere. I was on ground, it was free and fair. He should join the rest of the party and unite towards 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Wike should go and sit his fat yansh somewhere. I was on ground, it was free and fair. He should join the rest and unite for 2019.
Wike used to be my hero, by his recent actions am having a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by ClassicMG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
dukie25:

wike your hero shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
ClassicMG:
wike your hero shocked
Yes Barrister Wike.
Don't tell me Lifeless is your hero?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by AtikuNetwork: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
dukie25:

His problem is political immaturity. Even if he didn't support Atiku initially he could have been more discreet and diplomatic about it because Atiku has more supporters in SE/SS than Tambuwal and Saraki combined as results have shown. No permanent enemies in politics but permanent interests. He should grow up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Calers: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
I saw him when he left d venue with anger.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by modath(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
dukie25:

Woke is eyeing VP in 2023 with Tambuwal... This is not the destination, the journey just began..

As for being your hero, no accounting for taste.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Woke is eyeing VP in 2023 with Tambuwal... This is not the destination, the journey just began..

As for being your hero, no accounting for taste.. smiley
Says the tigress that supports Thief nubu.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Pavore9: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
In Wike's mind, he deluded himself into thinking he could outmanoeuvre Atiku! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by uwa1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
The people have decided... Now we have to move forward...
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by modath(f): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
dukie25:

Says the tigress that supports Tinubu.

I support "YORUBA AGENDA" , Anyone that is working in line with that, I'm holding down.... All of them are same of same but the one that swings to what favours my people, na ebeano ...smiley

5 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC media propaganda grin

Atiku Abubakar is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

I am now ATIKULATED

10 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Onlybornmacho: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't expect that from Mr wike
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by buhariguy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is that so?
I know thief atiku has already lost river state according to thief wike.
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

I support "YORUBA AGENDA" , Anyone that is working in line with that, I'm holding down.... All of them are same of same but the one that swings to what favours my people, na ebeano ...smiley
Yoruba agenda?
What has Osibanjo done for the SW?
Bragging rights is not Yoruba agenda. Jonathan did more for the Southwest than present administration.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

We go give Yoruba chief justice of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Agbaletu: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike, don't make me change my mind o. I have been on your side since you became the governor.
This is the time to close our ranks and support Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by modath(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
dukie25:

Yoruba agenda?
What has Osibanjo done for the SW?
You meant bragging rights not Yoruba agenda. Jonathan did more for the Southwest than present administration.

Yes , for the obas during election time but kontinu to believe the PDP trumpets sounding what's not visible. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by diebuhari1: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mr Wike left shortly after congratulating the winner of the party’s presidential primary, Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by dukie25: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
APC media propaganda grin

Atiku Abubakar is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

I am now ATIKULATED
Lets hope when Atiku becomes president the jobless zombies would all find work.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by ExAngel007(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
after spending our oyel money

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by modath(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

We don't want to be "given", we WORK & TAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Agbaletu: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This man is funny o.
CJN na career office now. Try give us Senate President or Speaker now, since we are considering a southeaster for the VP.
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by BafanaBafana: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike ticket no enter. I love his guts though. But as it is, it was all about the Benjamins.
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by diebuhari1: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Agbaletu:
Wike, don't make me change my mind o. I have been on your side since you became the governor.
This is the time to close our ranks and support Atiku.
Mr Wike left shortly after congratulating the winner of the party’s presidential primary, Atiku Abubakar
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

We don't want to be "given", we WORK & TAKE.
Come on modath, let's give Atiku a chance. He's the only Nigerian that has most of his investments in Nigeria... He will make a fine president

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Alphasoar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
He's gone to eat, it's been a long day. The task was enormous.

Bloggers I just hope you people won't be putting meanings where there's none.

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by nawtyme: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by BestDude: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

what has favoured your people in current dispensation? I really don't know how most you think or reason in this country when the man on the street can't even feel the "favour" you are celebrating

1 Like

Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Agbaletu: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let's see if Atiku is serious about restructuring.
Support restructuring and get my household votes.
Re: Wike Storms Out Of Venue As Atiku Wins by Omeokachie: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
He waited, congratulated the winner...

How is that now "storming out" of the venue? grin

These people are so shocked about the outcome of the exercise that they are fishing for some imaginary division within the rank of the PDP.

#pele o cheesy

(1) (2)

The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV / SE SS And MIDDLEBELT Must Vote Yoruba2023 For Peace To Reign In The South / Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.