Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2019: Jonathan Congratulates Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Jonathan Congratulates Atiku (293 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Jonathan Congratulates Atiku by nghubs1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Former president Goodluck Jonathan for emerging victorious in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primaries held in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

According to a statement by the former president and made available to NGHUBS, he hopes that Atiku by the grace of God will be voted by Nigerians and will emerge victorious in the 2019 general election.

Read full statement below

“I congratulate His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, and by the grace of God and the votes of Nigerians, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I believe you are the best candidate.

“I am convinced that you are the man to take Nigeria from being the world’s headquarters for extreme poverty to being the global hub for prosperity and happiness. Congratulations.

GEJ.”

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/07/2019-jonathan-congratulates-atiku/

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Considers Soludo,adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mate / Large Turn Out Of Voters As Residents Of Plateau Go To Poll To Elect New Council / Obasanjo Endorse Atiku for 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.