Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (47947 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by dyydxx: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bobby4090:

Stop saying what you don't know and stop spreading lies. The Couple had just two daughters. The mum and the other daughter were absent at the wedding. So which kids supporting their Dad are you now talking of. And i bet with what iam seeing now when the 2nd daughter will wed Chris won't be there, or most likely she won't even bother to invite him

The other daughter was there
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by madridsta007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
spongeisback:

When the child turn 18 it invalidates all parental rights clause. Look it up. The court can't choose or make decisions concerning an adult except he/she has a medical or psychological problem.

Your child wedding isn't suppose to be a reconciliation ground, they can go through the day without stepping on each other's toe.

It is an opportunity for reconciliation.
It’s a wedding ground. If in weddings business deals are signed, new friends are found, proposals are done, etc, why not reconciliation and forgiveness? Is that too evil for a wedding ground?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Lawbaron: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bobby4090:

Stop saying what you don't know and stop spreading lies. The Couple had just two daughters. The mum and the other daughter were absent at the wedding. So which kids supporting their Dad are you now talking of. And i bet with what iam seeing now when the 2nd daughter will wed Chris won't be there, or most likely she won't even bother to invite him
The Sister was there. Stop spreading fake news

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Iseoluwani: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:
To me with this kind of move it only shows that the woman is the one at fault she was only trying to blame the man... Cause we all know that kids support the truth in this kind of situation and they are beside the father, make unna sef reason am and with all the allegations the man no fall since

so on point

from my experience that's the truth. even when my father agrees he is always at fault, I still see my mum as the one....

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bobby4090:

Bros the other sister was her Chief bridesmaid, she was there.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Lawbaron: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
eyinjuege:

The children in question are adults, and I'm sure they were adults before their parent's divorce.
The law has no business regarding access to children who are of age in a divorce. They either want to see their parents or not. It's their choice to make as adults.
The mum might have being against having the wedding in the husband's church, so she won't have to face all the stares and wareva. But then again, how can the husband allow his daughter marry in another church other than his own, especially when he would be financing the wedding.
Shame really, as its not nice missing the first wedding ever in your family.
Anyway, na their family problem be dat.
Which church did they do the marriage?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by eyinjuege: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lawbaron:

Which church did they do the marriage?

To be honest, I no know o. I just assumed it was the girl's father's church.
Maybe no be for there sef
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by boringnigerian: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Has anyone thought that maybe she was not allowed to come to the wedding? She may have been denied access

Exactly. Or she stayed away to avoid any unpleasantness- which is what mature people do.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by MrRush(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:
To me with this kind of move it only shows that the woman is the one at fault she was only trying to blame the man... Cause we all know that kids support the truth in this kind of situation and they are beside the father, make unna sef reason am and with all the allegations the man no fall since
if you haven't heard from both parties, don't insinuate rubbish oga! How u take know who's at fault, broken home analyzer, #wehdone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Wizaugpet(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
You sure say na she born the girl
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Tonalphs(f): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bobby4090:
Is it only the bride's mum that was absent? Have you people not noticed that even the bride's only sister, her junior sister who stays with her mum in London was absent too.
Its so pathetic. Since the divorce, they shared their daughters. Sharon who was in London with her mum came down to Lagos to stay with Chris, while the junior one remained in London with Anita. I wonder the kind of division that will make one half of a family boycott important functions of the other part.
With this, i won't be surprised if Pastor Chris won't attend his last daughters wedding. Or rather, she may not invite him even if he wants to be there.
The Devil has really played Ludo with this family. May God help us all.
Charlene was present sir/ ma

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Dididrumz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Cumtroller:
Nathaniel Bassey, how is it your business? Wetin concern you?

Useless busy body.

Use ur head. Use your eyes. use your brain before you comment on any news.
Did you not see that Nathaniel Bassey was only replaying to a comment? which wan be busy body there?

Allow God use you for once in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by omolorlarh: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Topmaike007:
only God know the church Nathanel Bassey is attending..
RCCG

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Henri8: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:
Na the money them support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
lawlhee:
it is well with them. But the woman no send oh, how won't a mother grace such a wonderful event of her daughter.

That's not being strong. It is a shame for her to grace that event. Great shame, She wouldn't have been comfortable sitting down there. I think she made the best choice for her own good.

The Church members would have scorned her. She wouldn't have felt belonged.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by sacx: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
I love Nath's reply. Every of our reaction to the uphills in that family should be borne out of a heart of love
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Has anyone thought that maybe she was not allowed to come to the wedding? She may have been denied access

She must have made that choice herself. It is a shame for her to grace that event. Great shame, She wouldn't have been comfortable sitting down there. I think she made the best choice for her own good.

The Church members would have scorned her and avoided her like a plague .She wouldn't have felt belonged.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
ednut1:
These people deceive us saying prayer is key to all in life but na lie. Imagine pple wey call demselves pastors could not forgive and forget. Tufiakwa. I pity all those who see these pple as demi gods

Her not being there doesn't mean they haven't forgiven each other but shame on her part. She left the man not that the man left her.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ishilove:

It's not possible at all...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by akiOYIBO: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:
u made absolute nonsense
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by imitateMe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
SachaBastien:
I remember a post by Anita when the issue was all over the internet. She reverted to her maiden name and explicitly stated she would have nothing to do with BLW anymore. I think she is a woman with a strong resolve and is simply keeping to her word, daughter or not. It might sound stupid to many who have no principles or who make judgements based on emotions but to the illuminated,words are bonds.
You disappoint me. When she was pastoring under BLW, didn't she resolve to do that with the whole of her heart? Even if her accusations are right, she should understand the message of love and forgiveness she preached and apply it. Pastor Chris didn't file for divorce, she did.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by labusinessguide: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:

Such a myopic thought you've got there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by imitateMe(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
SachaBastien:
I remember a post by Anita when the issue was all over the internet. She reverted to her maiden name and explicitly stated she would have nothing to do with BLW anymore. I think she is a woman with a strong resolve and is simply keeping to her word, daughter or not. It might sound stupid to many who have no principles or who make judgements based on emotions but to the illuminated,words are bonds.
You disappoint me. When she was pastoring under BLW, didn't she resolve to do that with the whole of her heart? Even if her accusations are right, she should understand the message of love and forgiveness she preached and apply it. Pastor Chris didn't file for divorce, she did. It amazes me how some women can be so unforgiving and revengeful.
Benny Hinn is a mature man of God, if he decides to stand with Pastor Chris till now, you can be certain that the man of God has done the needful to salvage his marriage.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by dayowunmi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Cumtroller:
Nathaniel Bassey, how is it your business? Wetin concern you?

Useless busy body.
Average Nigerian... Doesn't read before commenting

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Pentools(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
martineverest:
esan women strong sha

Bro abeg advice a brother, one is gradually creeping into my life. Are they really cool abi make I usain bolt??

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by bobo9ice: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bobby4090:
Is it only the bride's mum that was absent? Have you people not noticed that even the bride's only sister, her junior sister who stays with her mum in London was absent too.
Its so pathetic. Since the divorce, they shared their daughters. Sharon who was in London with her mum came down to Lagos to stay with Chris, while the junior one remained in London with Anita. I wonder the kind of division that will make one half of a family boycott important functions of the other part.
With this, i won't be surprised if Pastor Chris won't attend his last daughters wedding. Or rather, she may not invite him even if he wants to be there.

Don't say what u dont know and don't mislead others...
The younger sister was there n was the chief bride's maid...and as a matter of fact, the two kids are with d dad...no sharing whatsoever... Sharon is 25 while Shalin is 23...they r no longer teenagers... They know and do what is right

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
martineverest:
esan women strong sha
No be small! We had one nasty experience with my brother in-law cry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pentools:

Bro abeg advice a brother, one is gradually creeping into my life. Are they really cool abi make I usain bolt??
If you strong in prayers go ahead otherwise you're sitting on a long thing except you are from there.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by harry41: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wowww. It’s amazing how much draw conclusions without any knowledge of the facts or circumstance. Please note that her younger sister, Charlene was at the wedding and was her chief. Bridesmaid. Pray and not criticize.

Bobby4090:

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
if your submission was true , she would have voiced out since.. Give pastor Chris the benefits of doubt.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by revolt(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iamicekid:
nope. The kids usually stand beside the richer parent. Kids are selfish...me inclusive obviously Chris is a billionaire the wife isnt. He probably sponsored this wedding dey....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by xcelentattitude(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tokziby:
When they ask u to seek pastors approval before marriage, kindly say to them, FOR WHAT??

Marriage is like a wrapped gift, nobody knows what's inside except God. And when u open it, only u can decide whether to stay with it or opt out.

Marriage is Like a a lottery if u are lucky u get a good spouse that can work with u through thick and thin and If u are not u may end up like Chris either oyàr or okotie.
Marriage is no respecter of anybody be it imam or pastor. If u are lucky then thank God.
Hence leave out pastors approval before ur marriage and sometimes ur parents if their reason is based on sentiments. Afterall it's u and ur spouse till eternity.
Just seek for God's favor in all u do and leave out human sentiments.

Come and see this one o cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.