Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (47960 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by bobbyade(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2018
madridsta007:

Not allowed to come to her daughter’s wedding?

That’s not possible.
She’s British. If she prepared a divorce, there are certain terms that the divorce courts will make both parties sign. One is access to their kids.
Renege on it and the British legal system will show you why it is one of the best in the world. Pastor Chris is not stupid.

The children were adults - 18+ when they divorced. The British courts would not dabble into access as the children can take their own decisions at that age. They only settle their financial affairs vide the court's guidance cum orders.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Luminee(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2018
English Teachers, pls dis caption get as e be
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by davidsthe(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
tamethem:

She must have made that choice herself. It is a shame for her to grace that event. Great shame, She wouldn't have been comfortable sitting down there. I think she made the best choice for her own good.

The Church members would have scorned her and avoided her like a plague .She wouldn't have felt belonged.

Really? Scorn her? Avoid her like a plaque? In CE? It's called Believer's LOVEWORLD for a reason! People that are just waiting for her to rescind her decision..the way she will be celebrated eh not even the country president's birthday will have more pomp.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:
Has anyone thought that maybe she was not allowed to come to the wedding? She may have been denied access

I think she was not denied access. Most people blaming her for not coming are normal Nigerian youths.

Spiritually, her mind is with her daughter. Spiritually, she is a nurturing a deep opened wound in her heart which can never heal created by marriage to Pastor Chris. Her heart cannot endure sitting beside Pastor Chris for hours at the Church & reception despite her sacrifice right from University days having come from a noble family.

This is just like God turning away his eyes away from Jesus his most beloved son while on the Cross, because he is too holy to behold sin & Jesus was carrying sin at that moment. Jesus cried, My father! Why has thou forsaken me.

Though nobody knows what happened, only Pastor Anita & God know. She is sad and she cannot be at the wedding of her daughter a depressed person

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Pentools(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
u got it wrong..... that aren't after money o.esan girls will stay with u and stand with u in tough period. they may even take Ur responsibility just to help the situation...... just show them real love

Broda me wey wear the shoe is telling u how it's going down already....if it ain't money switch the subject. She sure works very hard tho.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Skookum(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:
Has anyone thought that maybe she was not allowed to come to the wedding? She may have been denied access
If she wasn't allowed to come, we would hv heard about it, that woman won't keep such to herself. Nd besides do u want to tell me her daughter too will be against her coming. When the divorce was ongoing the rival news was that her two daughters were in her camp.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Iamicekid:
To me with this kind of move it only shows that the woman is the one at fault she was only trying to blame the man... Cause we all know that kids support the truth in this kind of situation and they are beside the father, make unna sef reason am and with all the allegations the man no fall since
oga shut up your mouth all you cultist hungry for nairalanders fellow cultists likes and shares for commenting rubbish, so you have 108 likes you're now fulfilled abi. So if ANITA was your sister that's same thing you would be saying? It is only to you stupid CHRIST EMBASSY members that kids are more bonded to their fathers because of the heresies you are believing from your GOD of man---speak the word don't stop talking it--but hope it was the word that made him to be sleeping around with female members and junior pastors wives abi. You evil thinkers forget to realize that the two of their daughters have their preferences for the both parents, the one that wedded with the father and it shows her marriage is dead on arrival for supporting her evil father. You evil man change before judgement catch up with you.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by SachaBastien(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2018
VULCAN:
So her daughter is the property of BLW?

That news to us oh!

So you did not understand anything I said?
Well let me reiterate. She wants nothing to do with BLW and therefore won't step unto the grounds of BLW or have Congress with it's members or leaders.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by donnie(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
revolt:
this is why I say women are quite selfish... No her happiness isnt all that matters. Sometimes you sacrifice for the sake of children ie you put the child's feelings first afterall its just 6hrs. Now she's forever lost tht child. A man can do this and we will castigate him bit once a woman does it its for some emmotional reason. Some of you women shaa.

My Mum are Dad had a bitter seperation, leading to divorce while I was still a kid. Yet my Mum came all the way from the UK to attend my wedding. She even attend the traditional marriage earlier the same week. Both my parents were present for the ceremonies and mum who is usually very touchy about such things, put her feelings aside for me; I didn't even need to ask.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by SachaBastien(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
imitateMe:

You disappoint me. When she was pastoring under BLW, didn't she resolve to do that with the whole of her heart? Even if her accusations are right, she should understand the message of love and forgiveness she preached and apply it. Pastor Chris didn't file for divorce, she did. It amazes me how some women can be so unforgiving and revengeful.
Benny Hinn is a mature man of God, if he decides to stand with Pastor Chris till now, you can be certain that the man of God has done the needful to salvage his marriage.

Love and forgiveness have no place in infidelity. Jesus Christ met men marrying and divorcing when he came to Earth. Jesus Christ gave an order to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. He did not ORDER love and forgive your unfaithful wife or husband. What he said was clear in Matthew 5:32. To love (again) and forgive an unfaithful spouse is clearly up to person involved. Unfaithful is repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by PweryCha(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
her younger sister was there.. uve not just seen her pic.
Bobby4090:
Is it only the bride's mum that was absent? Have you people not noticed that even the bride's only sister, her junior sister who stays with her mum in London was absent too.
Its so pathetic. Since the divorce, they shared their daughters. Sharon who was in London with her mum came down to Lagos to stay with Chris, while the junior one remained in London with Anita. I wonder the kind of division that will make one half of a family boycott important functions of the other part.
With this, i won't be surprised if Pastor Chris won't attend his last daughters wedding. Or rather, she may not invite him even if he wants to be there.
The Devil has really played Ludo with this family. May God help us all.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by donnie(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
tytachile:
oga shut up your mouth all you cultist hungry for nairalanders fellow cultists likes and shares for commenting rubbish, so you have 108 likes you're now fulfilled abi. So if ANITA was your sister that's same thing you would be saying? It is only to you stupid CHRIST EMBASSY members that kids are more bonded to their fathers because of the heresies you are believing from your GOD of man---speak the word don't stop talking it--but hope it was the word that made him to be sleeping around with female members and junior pastors wives abi. You evil thinkers forget to realize that the two of their daughters have their preferences for the both parents, the one that wedded with the father and it shows her marriage is dead on arrival for supporting her evil father. You evil man change before judgement catch up with you.

E pain am... grin grin

God will continue to shame you people. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by anwanie: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Sharon and her only Sister. Her Sister was her Chief bride on that day.

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Bobby4090:
Is it only the bride's mum that was absent? Have you people not noticed that even the bride's only sister, her junior sister who stays with her mum in London was absent too.
Its so pathetic. Since the divorce, they shared their daughters. Sharon who was in London with her mum came down to Lagos to stay with Chris, while the junior one remained in London with Anita. I wonder the kind of division that will make one half of a family boycott important functions of the other part.
With this, i won't be surprised if Pastor Chris won't attend his last daughters wedding. Or rather, she may not invite him even if he wants to be there.

Common sense is not so common. Who was her chief bridesmaid, if the sister was absent too. The devil is actually playing ludo with your life.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by marv1: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2018
SachaBastien:
I remember a post by Anita when the issue was all over the internet. She reverted to her maiden name and explicitly stated she would have nothing to do with BLW anymore. I think she is a woman with a strong resolve and is simply keeping to her word, daughter or not. It might sound stupid to many who have no principles or who make judgements based on emotions but to the illuminated,words are bonds.

My brother there is nothing that should be greater than where you are going. If we Christians know too well where we are going there should be no strong resolve whatsoever to stop us.
When renowned world evangelist Prophet T. O Obadare, of blessed memory died the first time , he would have gone to hell fire because of unforgiveness with some .C.A.C leadership.
He had serious battle with C.A.C when he started W.O.S.E.M. So he was on his own doing great in the ministry performing miracles , signs and wonders. Someday he died and he was not allowed to enter the gate of heaven.but to see hell fire. But God gave him the grace of second chance to come back to life after three days of being dead. God gave him the chance to inform a lot of Christians that unforgiveness and bitterness can take any Christian to hell fire cheaply, it doesn't matter whither you are a Pope or a Bishop or the most Reverend who had performed miracles before.
Title is nothing to God . We are all equal before him.
When Baba Obadare came back to life , he called all the C.A.C leaders involved and told them his experience in death and that he has forgiven them and C.A.C is one family. He also said he saw a lot of pastors in hell fire.
That's why Paul the apostle said nothing can separate him from the love of Christ, he also said he has finished his course and he has kept the faith.
If we all Christians have the love of God in our hearts every other thing will be secondary because of where we are going..
Love covers all sins. If Christ could die for our sins while we were sinners why is it difficult for Christians to forgive and forget.
Heaven is God's place of abode. And if anyone is interested in getting there you must do it in God's terms.
However little or tiny a sin is in our eyes it is still sin in the presence of God Because the Bible says no unclean thing shall enter into the kingdom of God. Eg Strife, bitterness, anger, arrogance, envy, unforgiveness , malice, pride, etc

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
passey:
If you see that woman's blog, you go fear bitterness and vindictiveness...
E be like say papa really hurt the woman or the woman no get forgiveness for dictionary...

Na so so bitterness you go sense for the blog!

May God help their faith and ministry

Acrimony

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2018
CONGRATS TO THE new COUPLE... I Pray the OLD COUPLE RESOLVE THEIR DIFFERENCES SOON before it's too late.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by biggy26: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Iamicekid:

Bro if truly she raised the kids like you said so why isn’t she present on her child wedding day her First fruit for that matter oooo... causes I know people wey no rich reach them wey them husbands and wife be sworn enemies sef but they came together on there child wedding and later go there separate ways later... To me she is taking this just to far simple
Guy I also know people that did what you said. I also know people that quarrelled on their kids wedding day and embarrassed them. But you know what, it's not just about a man and wife, it's about the community, and when we that know the community talk, we know what we talking. That's why I said it isn't about her, just let it slide.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by itsmeurLady(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
revolt:
this is why I say women are quite selfish... No her happiness isnt all that matters. Sometimes you sacrifice for the sake of children ie you put the child's feelings first afterall its just 6hrs. Now she's forever lost tht child. A man can do this and we will castigate him bit once a woman does it its for some emmotional reason. Some of you women shaa.

Selfish This is why most women lose their lives because of their children, sacrifice sacrifice... Are u aware she did that for 16 years And who told u she has lost her daughter ? Lmao... The daughter and her husband went to spend some time with her before the wedding so they understand. Every family has problems, we just need understanding to deal with issues. As long as everyone is happy that's all that matters. U said just 6 hrs Do u know what 2 hours of thoughts can do to you?? Remember she is not in Nigeria so it's not just 6 hrs like u think... So many people will want to see her and all that ... So she is trying to avoid drama but I bet u don't understand so you are saying it from your point of view. Visit her website, pastoranita.org nd u will see that people are still on the matter, so everything is still fresh.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Iamicekid(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
tytachile:

So with what you have said now what have you gained hmmm... Let me tell u something, the Hand writing is written on the wall the kids know the truth and support the truth, you said that the man is sleeping with church members abi so which church members have come out and said she is one of the victim abi which of the husband of the woman don come out that the pastor sleep with his wife sometimes just use your sense now, abi no be Nairaland we dey where we go see as church member they talk about the pastor wey wan sleep with them or is sleeping with them but here their is no evidence, and moreover even after the woman don breakup sef the church still dey grow ni
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by revolt(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Selfish This is why most women lose their lives because of their children, sacrifice sacrifice... Are u aware she did that for 16 years And who told u she has lost her daughter ? Lmao... The daughter and her husband went to spend some time with her before the wedding so they understand. Every family has problems, we just need understanding to deal with issues. As long as everyone is happy that's all that matters. U said just 6 hrs Do u know what 2 hours of thoughts can do to you?? Remember she is not in Nigeria so it's not just 6 hrs like u think... So many people will want to see her and all that ... So she is trying to avoid drama but I bet u don't understand so you are saying it from your point of view. Visit her website, pastoranita.org nd u will see that people are still on the matter, so everything is still fresh.
I don't see how this would cost her life. Truth is ...this is a once in a life time experience..nothing should be more important than that. Foe 16 years in sure pastor Chris wasn't posing a threat to het life. Anyways their biz
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
RareBreeds:
Really Oya deal with this.... If you're not satisfied, I can send you a video where she was dancing. I guess that one would be "videoshop"... Interesting!! Come to think of it, so she dressed up for the event so she can be photoshoped into the photos Abeg send me your account number let me send you money to buy some sense. You really need it

Its like you are a member of association of Adulterers like the pastor Chris who you are trying so hard to protect. Continue supporting evil, make your wife no born another man's pikin for you.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by donnie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Philpham:

Its like you are a member of association of Adulterers like the pastor Chris who you are trying so hard to protect. Continue supporting evil, make your wife no born another man's pikin for you.

E pain am... grin

tongue

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by lawlhee: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
tamethem:

That's not being strong. It is a shame for her to grace that event. Great shame, She wouldn't have been comfortable sitting down there. I think she made the best choice for her own good.

The Church members would have scorned her. She wouldn't have felt belonged.

She wasn't the cause of the divorce, her not going to the event wasn't about being scorned or ashamed. I think it's about feeling contempt for her ex-husband or so.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by JIGHU(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
ALL of you saying here sister did not attend ? Say what you know ...her sister was her chief bridesmaid

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by JIGHU(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
DONT MIND THE slowpoke
itsmeurLady:

Rumor monger... The sister was her chief bridesmaid
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by JIGHU(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Slowpoke ....this is who?

Bobby4090:

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2018
lawlhee:

She wasn't the cause of the divorce, her not going to the event wasn't about being scorned or ashamed. I think it's about feeling contempt for her ex-husband or so.

And you believe Pastor Chris did what she accused him off?

See let's treat every matter with the fear of God. I am not say he did not do it either but only God knows the truth. He denies it, so leave the matter to God.

Let me tell you something about myself, I was an object of scorn for years for what did not happen everyone believed the story but its all a lie. It is me and God that know I was innocent. Everyone is quick to judge in matters that is not linked to them. That is life.

The lady might be insinuating and the insinuation got fuelled up by evil news from haters.

Only God knows
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2018
tytachile:

Though your comment was not directed to me but for you to have insulted the guy like this and still commented like a lunatic is a pointer that you are demon possessed yourself.

You are a senseless kid for concluding like this calling the man of God Evil.
For your info. I don't attend his church. But reading this kind of a comment is so disgusting.

You just concluded as if you saw the whole thing that happened life with your korokoro eyes. Your senselessness is higher than Kilimanjaro. You must be a baboon.

You really can't say if the man is guilty or not or if the woman was wrong.

Haven't you seen where someone is labelled a thief by hundreds of ppl and it was later discovered the person was wrongly accused after much investigation? Are you a baby?

It is written all over your comment that you are one of Nairaland loosed mouth Kids or one of Nairaland mentally derailed adults.

Nonsense!

Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by lawlhee: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2018
tamethem:

And you believe Pastor Chris did what she accused him off?

See let's treat every matter with the fear of God. I am not say he did not do it either but only God knows the truth. He denies it, so leave the matter to God.

Let me tell you something about myself, I was an object of scorn for years for what did not happen everyone believed the story but its all a lie. It is me and God that know I was innocent. Everyone is quick to judge in matters that is not linked to them. That is life.

The lady might be insinuating and the insinuation got fuelled up by evil news from haters.

Only God knows

Yeah, sure.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
tamethem:

Though your comment was not directed to me but for you to have insulted the guy like this and still commented like a lunatic is a pointer that you are demon possessed yourself.

You are a senseless kid for concluding like this calling the man of God Evil.
For your info. I don't attend his church. But reading this kind of a comment is so disgusting.

You just concluded as if you saw the whole thing that happened life with your korokoro eyes. Your senselessness is higher than Kilimanjaro. You must be a baboon.

You really can't say if the man is guilty or not or if the woman was wrong.

Haven't you seen where someone is labelled a thief by hundreds of ppl and it was later discovered the person was wrongly accused after much investigation? Are you a baby?

It is written all over your comment that you are one of Nairaland loosed mouth Kids or one of Nairaland mentally derailed adults.

Nonsense!

you're a shameless christ embassy member hiding your identity. see aside this rantings i have a candid advice for you and that is for you to what is best for you by going to church where you would be fed healthy spiritual food, anyone in christ embassy don't have a life here on in the life to come, they have highest rate of dysfunctional marriages, highest rate of confused single ladies and guys. Lastly let me still tell you only TRUTH that would keep you people wailing forever----if ANITA wads your sister would you choose to lie against her like this , you liers.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2018
tytachile:
you're a shameless christ embassy member hiding your identity. see aside this rantings i have a candid advice for you and that is for you to what is best for you by going to church where you would be fed healthy spiritual food, anyone in christ embassy don't have a life here on in the life to come, they have highest rate of dysfunctional marriages, highest rate of confused single ladies and guys. Lastly let me still tell you only TRUTH that would keep you people wailing forever----if ANITA wads your sister would you choose to lie against her like this , you liers.

Lied against Anita?

Check my comment again. I did not say she told a lie neither did I say Pastor Chris was Guilty. What I am saying in short is You don't conclude that Pastor Chris is guilty. You are a third party and you've done no investigation, so where did you get your fact from.

Only God knows who is telling the truth among them.
Me and you can't say.

Anita could have told a lie just to leave her boring marriage.

Or She is right and Pastor Chris is just denying the allegations just to save his ministry.

So don't just conclude as if you are God that knows everything.

And haven said that, I must let you know again that I am not a Christ Embassy member.

Now you can believe what you want. life is a choice.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Bobrisky Slays In Jumpsuit (photo) / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.