Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) (36541 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by oruma19: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
JoanHicks:
I've heard a lot about this pastor
ese walters, his former member and a worker in the church is now an atheist becos this pastor bleeped her and denied when she came clean. He made one person deny God. Until ese is restored, biodun remains a bad man and a worse sinner than me. Argue with ur fone�������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
And this is what church money is associated with. Continue....
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hate her all you want but you can't deny CeeC is very pretty

1 Like

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by muystoy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
This Biodun wey like p.. .sy like the lifeless one likes kunu and gworo, abeg I no wan hear any story if this man do wetin im sabi do best to ceece or wetin dem dey call am o
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:
About to be Fvcked

Trust Biodun

He will screw the borehole

"will" or 'has'? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Bros, na Biodun we dey talk about here. The guy no dey dull like that.
Biodun ma guy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
how the Bleep is this on fp, nairaland looking for cheap traffic, dem know nigerians love mundane stuffz
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by davires: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U are not far from the TRUTH.
God has blessed me tremendously since I stopped going to church regularly, what do you think is the principle behind this..??
The devil just set a trap for you.I assure you that you will need this God one day and I hope its not late then.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by davires: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
oruma19:
ese walters, his former member and a worker in the church is now an atheist becos this pastor bleeped her and denied when she came clean. He made one person deny God. Until ese is restored, biodun remains a bad man and a worse sinner than me. Argue with ur fone�������
I hope you are making progress in life...You can't lie to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
ladies who are 30years above and are bored and want to spice their romantic life should check profile to add up for link up.
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by oruma19: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
davires:
I hope you are making progress in life...You can't lie to yourself.
aaaahhh, unfortunately nairaland is not facebook where we see each other's pix. Na yesterday i return to nigeria ooo, i v been outside the country doing my job jeje. Abeg i no get power for quarel. I have my own blessings surrounding my table...dont have time for u and ur pastor. Leave me alone pls. Salvation is personal. Leave me i no get power for quarel. meanwhile ese walter is still am atheist caused by biodun fatoyibo. Argue with ur fone..tankiu
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
JoanHicks:

you dont mean'it undecided
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amagite3:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee-C, today, attended the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Abuja.

She shared photos with pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and his wife and wrote;

"When God wants to speak and deal with us, he does not avail himself of an angel but of parents, or the pastor, or of our neighbor.
Thank you pastor @biodunfatoyinbo and Mummy D, I had a great time , I’m not a basket I’d retain all the wisdom you instilled upon me today.
Also @walejana and @golden_kiddies , you guys have been amazing.
Thank you!��
@ceec_live Hanty I went to church�
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/cee-c-attends-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbos-church-in-abuja-photos.html

Can I go to that church and take a picture with the same pastor?
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by thatigboman: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
JoanHicks:
d rapist pastor
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
sexybaby22:

You don't have to go every time/every Sunday, but once a while. I believe if we Blacks focus more on thinking and hardwork , searching for ways to make money instead of going to church to pray and expecting an angel to bring down money for us, we will be more successful as a race.
God bless you.
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
How can i deliver myself from nairaland? Such a fyckery news
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
JoanHicks:

Please, what did you hear??

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Gbadegeshin: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how on this wassap number 08033585595
KosyJerry:

Please, what did you hear??
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how on this wassap number 08033585595
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by biomedics(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Small size
grin grin grin
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rhea:

"will" or 'has'? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Bros, na Biodun we dey talk about here. The guy no dey dull like that.
Biodun ma guy cheesy cheesy grin grin
I swear you be werey grin
See as you talk am as if you know am personally, but me sef no trust biodun
He too dey Bleep!
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by JoanHicks(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

you dont mean'it undecided

Yeah
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
JoanHicks:
What did you hear about him?
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Celebrity church

Church with class

Church na church

What comes out of pulpit is what matter

How you dilute it in your mind and apply it to your life is your business

Read and study bible yourself and understand it

Pastors are not always right in their teachings sometime that's what make them human except those who are deliberately misleading people

Nuf said
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Simbaz:
Attending a criminal church is like going to a shrine angry without women in Nigeria pastors will die of hunger undecided thieves

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

Stop saying this. Do you know how many men of God that have visited COZA?
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larryslim:

I swear you be werey grin
See as you talk am as if you know am personally, but me sef no trust biodun
He too dey Bleep!

Biodun Bangbros Fatoyimbo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Na correct guy man cheesy
The guy get anointed taste for okpekes
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:
CHURCH where diluted Christianity is preached.

If you feel comfortable as a sinner while present in your church then just know you are in a BEER PARLOR or BetNaija Shop.
Don Jazzy Pastors everywhere.

I can bet we pray, preach salvation, more than your church.
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Rich96: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

I can bet we pray, preach salvation, more than your church.

Shout Up... which stupid salvation... Mumu
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Simbaz(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Stop saying this. Do you know how many men of God that have visited COZA?

What is your definition of a man of God undecided keep deceiving yourself olodo, women like you are the reason why we have brainless kids raised in lies to feed theses vipers called pastors angry
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2018
davires:
The devil just set a trap for you.I assure you that you will need this God one day and I hope its not late then.
Christians and reverse psychology. Theyll always look for _bullshit to back up silly claims. This is exactly the same way your pastor will cajole you and confuse your head.

Like wtf is the devil just set a trap for him that's why he's rich... If he was attending churches regularly, you'd have said its the lords doing.

Cc EVILFOREST
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2018
JoanHicks:

Good or bad?
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:49am On Oct 08, 2018
How can the house of God embrace something that once went for an immoral reality show....
Re: Cee-C At Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Church In Abuja (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:09am On Oct 08, 2018
u come dey tell us say u join Freemason....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.