Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family (36549 Views)

Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Don-Jazzy With N248M Goût-de-Diamants Champagne / Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by LailaIkeji1: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
hmm.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Been Cute sure runs in their blood

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
hmmmm! I like . grin
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by anonymous6(f): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
wow I can see the resemblance

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by AndroBlaze: 2:10am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice and simple.

Also popsi na fine guy and clearly hin genes strong gan.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by ahmsta(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice family shot
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by ifihearam: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2012
Dem many sha
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by topazjosh(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2012
nice one,gene really flow,please how can I upload my own thread or is it topic or status tho am using phone right now.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Andro Blaze: Nice and simple.

Also popsi na fine guy and clearl[b]y hin genes strong gan.[/b]

Exactly, cos that mama is far from cute....*jst bearing my mind*

@picture, not breath taking cuteness, bt they åre all okay.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by ogaemma: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Every this & that is on nairaland front page. It was not like this way back 2007 when I joined nairaland. The front page then was educative and very informative,infact you could compare nairaland front page to the best then. Now pictures of any tom dick & harry is what makes our front page. Thanks to Sheun.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2012
1 BIGGG family, see as dem plenty for dia family.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by finetouch(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2012
Only prince and don j never get pikin who dem dey wait for again?
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nickydrake(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2012
Does the guy run a kid factory? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by pendusky(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice!
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by backbelle: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2012
Football team I must say...soooo pleeeeenty,mannnnny infact! Muuuuch sef.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2012
ogaemma: Every this & that is on nairaland front page. It was not like this way back 2007 when I joined nairaland. The front page then was educative and very informative,infact you could compare nairaland front page to the best then. Now pictures of any tom dick & harry is what makes our front page. Thanks to Sheun.

Guy yu can do yurself a big favor by going bek τ̲̅ȍ 2007 nd remain ther Į̸̸̨f yu wª₪Ŧ, this ȋ̝̊̅§ 2012, thingz have changed, I don't see anything wrong with this thread, this ȋ̝̊̅§ don jazzy nd d rest of his family memberz, what a great family Į̸̸̨f yu ask me, so bro park well

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by obailala(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2012
ifihearam: Dem many sha
grin grin grin
but i think its 4 children, 1 son inlaw and 4 grandkids. Not so many to me

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Ejine(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2012
ifihearam: Dem many sha

Daddy just couldn't get enough of that Congo... And I ain't talking sovereign states if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by okeyxyz(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Been Cute sure runs in their blood
Brand_new: hmmmm! I like . grin

Hmm, see men salivating over other men grin grin
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Jceazer12(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2012
Happy family[b][/b]
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by chucky234(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2012
OP why are misleading people naw,this is Fuji house's pic and you bluntly attribute it to Don Jazzy's...
Wipe my eyes again..
I can see clearly now, you are damn right that's Don Jazzy and family up there but how did father achieve that fit only pa Fuji with his troublesome wivies can
Those guys plenty die,even 2face small for where Don J papa dey ooo
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by MrNigeria2(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2012
lovely family. .

don jazzy was my senior in secondary school, .he was among the musical instrumentalists ..he graduated in 1999 set (federal government colleg, ljanikin Lagos )his mother was our music teacher in J s s 1 and 2, his junior sister. .joy enebeli(carrying a baby ) was my class mate in the same secondary school... 2002 graduating set.

How time files

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by azimibraun: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2012
No comment bt comment dey. E get sm kind pics wey i for lk see sha.. See Don jazzy and him family visiting an orphanage home or hospital 2 show luv for mk more sense pass sha. No comment bt comment dey.
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2012
D guy on black t-shrt resemble jazzy wella, like say na him twin brother
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by azimibraun: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2012
See hw dis guy knw Don jazzy reach inside house and him no come sabi say na Don jazzy bin dey wire him sister wey dey jss3 dt time.. U sabi jazzy wella o! Abeg remember add d new info wen u dey write Don jazzy Biograhy
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by fagamite: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2012
Now I know where Don Jazzy got his incredibly good looking Ibo face. . . nna, thank God I am not Ibo
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2012
[[b][/b]quote author=MrNigeria.]lovely family. .

don jazzy was my senior in secondary school, .he was among the musical instrumentalists ..he graduated in 1999 set (federal government colleg, ljanikin Lagos )his mother was our music teacher in J s s 1 and 2, his junior sister. .joy enebeli(carrying a baby ) was my class mate in the same secondary school... 2002 graduating set.

How time files [/quote]

CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Odinaka00(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2012
fagamite: Now I know where Don Jazzy got his incredibly good looking Ibo face. . . nna, thank God I am not Ibo

Guy nor dey show d level of ya foolishness nd stupidity for here na, yu don pass dz na
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice Pic. I will not talk about the mum out of respect....but everything dey my mind sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2012
okeyxyz:

Hmm, see men salivating over other men grin grin
Who z salivating ova other men. Spare me the crap. Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidstar Declares Love For His Baby Mama / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.