Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,451 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why I Like The Yorubas! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Like The Yorubas! (2134 Views)

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by BabaRamota1980: 4:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Herdsmen:
Don't trust ..

Same men shouting they're okay with pastor..and buhari being the best thing to happen to them

They said PDP is ipob party and regional.. my brother within 24 hrs this same people are shouting begging for PDP vice..haba!

Ready to sell buhari fast...

And you say they're Jews..?

Now they want the regional party of ipob to field a Yoruba man..
And are ready to ambode Osibanjo..

Wonders can never end..

Which Yoruba has asked for PDP VP, name one ans shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by BabaRamota1980: 4:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:

The dead attempt to promote falsehood is mockery to history and culture.

Reno is a misguided political warlord who loves scoring points for silly reasons.

I doubt the Awujale will enjoy this silly attempt at disdain on his people and crown

It is highly impossible that Yoruba are not a people of the Bible. History may not have yet got to a point to acknowledge it but the science of gene mapping has already uncovered details which says Yoruba is an outlier culture in sub-saharan blood types. In other words, they are native now but their origin belongs elsewhere outside sub sahara.

I will not call Yoruba jew but i will not deny either...the many parallels between Yoruba and the Canaan/Levant area.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by BabaRamota1980: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2018
FriendNG:

Wannan saidai kasa sorry ko Kuma kanemi aiki a babban wace.

Wanna surutu kowei. Kulun kulun surutu. Kai yaro kina so yarinya Yoruba. Kai ba kudi ba mongana fa. grin
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2018
alhassany[b]usuf29:
I also like Yoruba people, I want to marry 2 women[/b]..from my tribe and a yoruba

I hope I didn't get the message wrong. This guy says he wants to marry two women. Let me stop it here.

Meanwhile we just Atikulated to send the lifeless one home. I don't know why my body just sweet since yesterday all coz of atiku.
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by BabaRamota1980: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I hope I didn't get the message wrong. This guy says he wants to marry two women. Let me stop it here.

Meanwhile we just Atikulated to send the lifeless one home. I don't know why my body just sweet since yesterday all coz of atiku.

If you have problem with men in polygamy please drop Atiku, he has four wives.

You cannot worship Atiku with four and condemn this citizen with two wives only.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Corrinthians(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:

Falsehood like this and that of Reno have to be resisted lest people takeit seriously
You know Reno prawls this very terrain. Who knows, he just might be the one behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by tech18: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha who no like beta thing
hhhhh beta thing grin
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by tech18: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha an riga ni a wajan
hhh ko?

Toh ni fa kanwarka....hotonta shi ne DP na WhatsApp,Instagram,Facebook har ma da twitter
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by tech18: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha an riga ni a wajan
hhh ko?

Toh ni fa kanwarka....hotonta shi ne wall paperna,screen saver na....DP nawa na WhatsApp,Instagram,Facebook har ma da twitter grin
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by FriendNG: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Wanna surutu kowei. Kulun kulun surutu. Kai yaro kina so yarinya Yoruba. Kai ba kudi ba mongana fa. grin

Me never tell u say I go marry Yoruba girl oh. Read well it's alhassanyusuf29 and tech18

Sunada kudi sosai. Zaka basu your daughters.
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by tech18: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
FriendNG:

Me never tell u say I go marry Yoruba girl oh. Read well it's alhassanyusuf29 and tech18

Sunada kudi sosai. Zaka basu your daughters.
hhhh,
BabaRamota1980,get FRIENDNG an iyawo mai chauuu
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Turantula(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hope they come together and install Oba in Ilorin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:
Yorubas are NOT Jews or want to be Jews
Are you sure ? grin grin grin

cc lzaa jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Turantula:
Hope they come together and install Oba in Ilorin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its a lot easier to worship the kaliphate masters in Ilorin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by LZAA: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

grin
Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Guestlander: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mynd44:
Yorubas are NOT Jews or want to be Jews

Rare comment from Mynd44. This one really piqued your interest. Lol
Yoruba Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Yorubas! by Paulscholari(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
immhotep:

nice exposition! The truth is out there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts As Oshiomhole Attacks Gov Okorocha / Nigeria Needs New Leaders With New Experiences – Olawepo-hashim / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Wearing Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.